Feelings (A Grayza Fanfiction)

By FireFistAce12

This is a grayza fan fiction . I know how much grayza is shipping nowadays and I am also a grayza fan. let's... More

The Wrath of Cyclops
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part I)
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part II)
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part III)
Return of the phantom lord.
My First Date
Our Dream House.
The New Magic Council.
Preparations For War.
The war
There Clash of Strauss Family
Ultimate Secret Weapon.
The Ice Shell
Gray's Death.
Silver Fullbuster.
Sector 9
Gray's Revival
Story of two boys
Father and Son
The Fated Battle (DEMON END VS THE DEVIL SLAYER)
Power of Friendship
Jellal (The hero of Fairy Tail)
Togather Atlast
Our Wedding Day
Fairy Tail - Next Generation
A suggestion please........

A New mission.

3.8K 105 25
By FireFistAce12

Hi guys i am faraz Ahmed. This is the first chapter of my first story. Hope you like it but if you got any complaints then comment it so we can improve.

Its all after Grand Magic Games. Every one in the fairy tail is quite famous and Most of all is Titania (the queen of the Faries) Erza. Lately they are getting special requests by their names.

Gray is sitting on a table, not too far from Mira's bar.

Gray's POV
Its getting so exhausted. Why am I always trying to sit near Erza. And most of all why I kept looking at her. Wait, Maybe its lo.........nah... It can't be.

Suddenly I heard a voice
"Gray-sama..." Here comes the bluenette.

"Oh, juvia its just you" I said with a cold voice.

"Is Gray-sama not happy with Juvia" Juvia asked.

"No, its not like that. I'm just not feeling well today. So could you please leave me alone for a while". I said.

Then a voice came calling my name "Gray Come here." It was the she devil.
So I got to her. Erza was already sitting there so I sat beside her.
Then Mira-san asked " there's been a special job request for the two of you.

Erza nodded.

I was about to say yes but was cutted by a voice.
"Gray-sama cannot go. He is not feeling well" Juvia said.

I thought in my mind (damn you juvia.....)
"No its not like that. I am feeling better now and work is work, we have to do it." I said.

"But a moment ago you said you were sick". Juvia asked.

"Its alright if you can't come I can handle this mission on my own. And you can rest." Erza Said.

I stood up in anger, " No that can't be. Its an S-Class mission and I can't let you go alone. What if you get hurt or something. I will not leave you alone." I shouted.

Erza's POV
What just happened? What make him so angry. I thought.
Everyone's eyes widened as they were looking at gray and I was shocked the most.

Then he suddenly said in a nervous voice, " I mean I c...can't leave m...my komrade alone. Yes, I should be with her because it is my mission as well". He said and then sighed.

What's with him? Why does he get all so excited. I wonder.
"Its okay then. We will leave right away". I said.

"Yes, Erza" he said.

We went on the station, waiting for the train and suddenly we heard the voice of the arrival of train.

"Its here. Let's go" I said.

"Yeah" Gray.

I don't know why but I got a feeling that he is so much happy with this mission. I don't know what got him so worked up because it's an S-Class mission and he is acting so unusually.

We reached at the town where our work was, After talking to mayor we left his cabin. He gave us the info that the monster that destroys the village appears at every night. So we had plenty of time till then so we decided to rest in a hotel for the time. Unfortunately there was only a single room left so we have to share it.

------In the room--------
They get into the room. Erza went to take a bath while gray was observing the room and he found a TV and started watching it.
After a few minutes erza came out, half naked with only a towel covering her.
Gray just can't help himself but watch.

Erza' POV
"What's with him all of sudden? Instead of TV he is watching me. Man! Its so embarrassing" I thought.
"Gray what happened? Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

He got so nervous that he could even talk correct, " Aarraa....Actually I am s....sorry. I think I'll pass." And then he went to the window of the room and watched outside.

Well I got dressed and look into the fridge. There was a strawberry cake. Guess I was lucky. I took it and start eating and I also asked gray to eat something.

He nodded and grabbed a burger and sat beside me on the table.

"So what is this monster exactly erza?" He asked.

"Well then now there is not point hidding it. Its the Cyclops, a demon from the book of zeref....." I said. ( I can't come up with a better choice but to select cyclops, Sorry)

He just can't bear it and shouted " what the fuck!? Still there are monsters like deliora. I have to eliminate him. I can't leave them to destroy another town. I have to, I have to........... He was cutted. Erza stopped him and hugged him and said " Calm down gray, every thing's gonna be fine. We will togather find a way somehow."
Gray was finally calmed. And went to couch.

Finally the time arrives. Here's night.
"Gray, let's move out" I said.

"Yes, let's go" He replied.

AND SO THEIR QUEST BEGIN. THEY ARE NOT STILL AWARE OF THE POWER OF DEADLY CYCLOPS. FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN IN CHAPTER TWO: "THE WRATH OF CYCLOPS".

Guys, its my first time writing a fairy tail fan fiction and if it goes hit I will continue writing it and I plan on writing every Sunday one chapter. I need you support. Please like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 745 36
One year has passed since Lucy had her book published, As time passed Gray forgets his promise about taking Juvia's feelings seriously and giving her...
35.6K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
246K 7.1K 30
Natsu is currently ignoring Lucy and he is always with Lisanna. Lucy is jealous of the two and ask a favor from Gray. As they do THE PLAN Juvia start...
39.1K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...