Mated to a Dork {Camren}

Door CaptainDinah

High school. The place where you have your typical social groups: the jocks, the nerds, the drama geeks, the... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 4

57.3K 1.8K 4.1K
Door CaptainDinah

Zendaya Coleman is having a party tonight Camila heard Ally say while she was taking down notes for Mr. Reid. It was Friday before lunch, and Camila was looking forward to the first weekend.

Is she now? Camila sent back.

Yep, she invited all of us. I think she has a crush on Luke

Ew said Bea. Why would you think that?

That hurts, Bea they heard Luke say.

Well Zendaya basically said "Hey I'm having a party you're invited bring Luke... and the rest of your gang Ally said

All the ladies love Luke Luke chuckled.

Hey, it's our first high school party Camila pointed out.

That's not true. Zayn and Liam took us to a rave in Atlanta this summer remember? Dinah said.

Okay then this is our first high school party

Yeah, I was talking to that new girl, Normani, and Zendaya walked up, inviting us both Ally said.

Normani? Michael asked Bea, Dinah, is that the girl in our gym class? The one who Din-

I don't want to go Dinah said quickly.

What's wrong with Normani? Camila asked

Bea cleared her throat Well, I think her and Dinah are m-

Watch your mouth, Beatrice Dinah growled. Camila heard Bea scoff behind her.

Wait, is Normani your mate? Camila asked.

"Did you get the answer to number five?" Lauren whispered to Camila. Camila jumped, startled by the voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you," Lauren said sheepishly.

"It's okay," Camila said, barely a whisper. "For number three I got B,"

Lauren looked down at her paper, then back at Camila. "This wasn't multiple choice,"

"Are you serious?" Camila asked, snatching Lauren's homework out of her hands. Camila was so busy looking for the thing that attacked that girl last night that she didn't have the chance to do her homework, so she copied Luke's.

Oh Camila thought I have seen the error of my way

"Aw, crap," Camila groaned, running her hands through her hair nervously.

"Here, copy mine," Lauren offered. "Mr. Reid isn't looking,"

"Are you sure?" Camila bit her lip.

"Positive. Hurry, class is ending soon,"

"Thank you so much," Camila muttered.

~~

"Hi, Lauren!" Zendaya said happily as she sat down at her lunch table. "How'd your first week go?"

"It's not over yet, Z," Hailee pointed out.

"Oh, she knows what I mean. So, how'd it go?"

"I think it went well," Lauren smiled. She quickly became friends with the girls on the cheerleading team with Normani. There was Hailee, Zendaya, Tori, Maia, and of course, Normani.

Lauren fit right in, even though she wasn't a cheerleader.

"You're an honorary cheerleader," Zendaya told her on Thursday. "If you want though, I can get you on the squad. I mean coach would let me cause you're my friend, and I'm captain,"

Lauren blushed. "I'm not very good at gymnastics,"

"You don't have to be. I can help you with tumbling and stuff," Zendaya offered.

Lauren sighed, a grin on her face. "Sure why not,"

"Oh, by the way, I talked to coach, you're on the squad, Laur," Zendaya beamed, bringing Lauren back to reality.

"Really?" Lauren asked. The girls around her squealed.

"Yes! And coach said if you see him after school he can help you with the uniform sizing,"

"Welcome to the squad!" Normani beamed.

"This is so exciting!" Tori squealed.

"And, to top it off, all of you are invited to my party tonight," Zendaya announced.

"Is someone special going to be there, Z?" Hailee asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Someone by the name of Luke-"

"Yes, yes," Zendaya blushed. "I talked to that Ally girl and told her to invite her and her entire gang,"

"We should find you a girlfriend tonight!" Maia said to Lauren. Lauren told them about how she went through a messy breakup a few months prior with her girlfriend, Keana.

"I don't know," Lauren shrugged.

"C'mon, you broke up with Kerry in what? June? It's September! There are so many hot girls in Wolf's Point you can hook up with!" Hailee said.

"Hey, Coleman!" said a voice Lauren found extremely annoying. "Heard you were having a party tonight,"

"Yeah, and you're not invited, Gomez," Zendaya sneered.

"That's mean," the girl shot back.

"Mean? You're the one who purposely forgot to spot me freshman year, which caused me to break my leg and get a concussion!" Zendaya fired, glaring at the girl.

"You have no proof of that,"

"The scars on my leg should be proof enough!"

"Just go away, Becky," Hailee sighed. "Go back to you and your pathetic friends,"

"Fine," Becky glared. "But I'm only leaving because I want to, not because you told me,"

"Whatever," Hailee muttered. Lauren watched as the other girl turned on her heal and quickly walked away.

"I hate that bitch," Zendaya grumbled.

"Who is that?" Lauren asked.

"That's Becky," Tori said.

"Becky who?"

"She's also on the squad. But she has her own little minions who follow her around," Maia told her. "Her and Z have bad blood between them,"

"There is no way in hell I'm letting her come to my house," Zendaya growled. "If you see her tonight, kick her out,"

"So anyways," Tori says "If you come to practice and talk to Louis, our coach, he'll cover all the basics with you,"

"We practice everyday school day from 3 to 5:30, and on Saturday and Sunday practice is from 9 to 11. Our routines are kinda repetitive and the music is awful but it's pretty fun," Hailee chimed in.

"Our outfits are pretty cute. For the summer our outfits are short and show our midriffs, but in the winter we have long sleeves. Our colors are blue and grey," said Maia.

"Thank you all so much," Lauren said, smiling at her friends.

"I think this is going to be a great season," Normani beamed.

~~

The coach, Louis, is gay, British, and has an ass almost as great as Camila. Lauren loves him.

"Stay with me cause I'm quite quick," Louis said, strutting around the football field. "We cheer for the football team and the basketball team. Our offseason is the spring. Do you play spring sports?"

"Yes, softball," Lauren said, trailing not too far behind Louis.

"Ah. Nice," Louis walked in the gym and to the closet where they keep the uniforms. "Can you do a sky split?" he asked, rummaging through the uniform basket.

"I can try,"

"Can you put your leg behind your ear?"

"Well-"

"Can you do a flip? A backflip?"

"Zendaya said-"

"Can you do a somersault?"

"Yes?"

"Congratulations. You made the squad," Louis said, handing her a blue and grey uniform.

"Our mascot is an elephant, which is totally bogus since we live in a town called Wolf's Point," Louis rolled his eyes. "Anyways, guard this uniform with your life. In November I'll switch that uniform with the winter one. If you lose it it costs you your life," Louis said, nonchalant. Lauren's eyes narrowed, giving him a how dumb do you think I am look.

"Jeez, tough crowd," Louis muttered. "Anyways, practice is in fifteen, see you out there Jauregui,"

~~

"You're going,"

"You can't make me, Walz,"

It was ten minutes before Camila and the rest of them were going to leave for Zendaya's party. Camila had spent the last half hour trying to convince Dinah that running into Normani shouldn't scare her.

"Actually I can," Camila threatened. Dinah's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't,"

"I would, since you're acting like a big baby!"

"But I don't want to see her!" Dinah pouted.

"Dinah Jane-"

"No!"

"You're going!" Camila practically screamed. She was staring into Dinah's eyes. "And that's an order,"

Dinah was the first to break away from the staring competition. "Fine, but I won't enjoy myself,"

"Okay, you can be the designated driver," Camila said happily.

"Yeah, whatever,"

~~

Lauren doesn't remember how many drinks she had, only that whenever she finishes one at least one member of the cheerleading team is shoving one in her hand.
"I'd like to make a toast," Zendaya slurred, hopping on one of her tables. A few guest turned their heads, but most of them continued to do what they were doing. The party was in full swing at this point, and so many guys had hit on Lauren that Tori had offered to write "I'M GAY" on Lauren's forehead.

"My dear, dear friends, Laurenza," Zendaya hiccupped, causing her to break out in a fit of giggles "Laurenza and Normani KorBAE, have survived their first week at Wolf's Point Prep! Hip hip-"

"HOORAY!" a chorus of drunk teens called out. Lauren giggled as she took a shot. The liquid courage made it seem like she could do anything.

"Have you seen Cameeela, Manibear?" Lauren asked Normani, who was talking to some guy (Lauren thinks his name is Brad).

"No. Hold on," Normani cupped her hands over her mouth. "ED SHEERAN SUCKS!" she yelled. Everyone in the whole school knew that Camila thought Ed Sheeran was basically God.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, BITCH? FIGHT ME!" yelled a raspy voice.

"There she is," Normani giggled, turning back to Brad.

Lauren threw herself in the crowd of people to find the voice. When she did, she saw an intoxicated Camila talking to Dinah.

"Aaand that's the story of how I ate a wombat," Lauren heard Camila say with a silly grin on her face.

"Mila, that's not what happened. I was there," Dinah said, obviously bored.

"Hi Caaaamz," Lauren said lazily, draping an arm around Camila's shoulder. "I've been looking for you everywhere,"

"Hiya Lauren," Camila giggled. From the corner of her eye she saw Dinah slowly retreating.

Dinah was the only sober one in the bunch of her drunken classmates. She rolled her eyes. She could be at home watching The Vampire Diaries, but no, Camila had to command her to come to this stupid party.

Dinah checked her phone. It was 12:27. Zayn never set a curfew for them since he knew they could protect themselves.

"No, I don't want to," Dinah heard someone say. She stopped in her tracks. That was Normani's voice.

"C'mooon, babe," said another voice. Dinah turned a corner to see Normani being trapped between a wall and Brad Simpson.

"It will be fun, I promise,"

"What if my parents find out?"

"They won't, I pro-"

"She said no, Simpson," Dinah said, staring coldly at the couple.

Brad scoffed. "Don't you have some children to scare? Fuck off, Hansen,"

"I'll fuck off once you get an upper lip," Dinah snapped. Brad stepped forward, rolling up his sleeves. Just as he was about to raise his fist, Dinah grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the crotch. Brad fell over, groaning in pain, while Dinah grabbed Normani's hand.

"I'm taking you home," Dinah stated, dragging Normani towards the door.

"But I don't wanna goooo," Normani whined. "I told... I told the mother I was sleeping over at T- T- Toooriiii's,"

"Fuck," Dinah cursed to herself.

I could take her home to the cabin Dinah thought to herself.

But I don't want to go home! Dinah heard Michael say on the telepathy link. He was wasted like the rest of them.

Not you, loser Dinah sighed.

We're takin' the long way hooooome Luke sang before giggling.

Please don't get yourselves killed while I'm gone Dinah begged.

Her plan was to drop Normani off at her house, have Zayn take care of her, and come back to pick everyone up.

I don't know what those idiots would do without me Dinah thought, smirking.

I don't know what I'd do either. I looooove you Dinaaaaaah Ally said through the telepathy link.

"Damn," Dinah said while driving. "I should just talk to myself instead of thinking,"

"Where are we going?" Normani slurred, head leaning on the glass.

"I'm taking you to my house. Zayn can help you,"

"Noooo," Normani wailed. "There are monsters at your house. Monsters in the Blue Moon forest,"

"Well you're not wrong," Dinah shrugged.

When they arrived, Dinah scooped Normani up bridal style and carried her into the cabin.

"Dinah are you okay? Where are- who is this?" Zayn asked, getting up off the couch.

"This is Normani. She's um, she's my, um... we're-"

"I get it," Zayn said. "How is she doing?"

"She's wasted. She fell asleep on the way over,"

Zayn looked at the sleeping girl before deciding.

"She can sleep in your room, but you have to sleep on the floor,"

Dinah grumbled, walking away and towards her bedroom. She laid Normani down and covered her with a blanket. As she was about to leave Dinah felt a hand grab her arm.

"Don't go," Normani muttered.

Dinah felt something stir in her stomach. Holding onto Normani's hand, she sat down next to the bed.

They're probably fine without me Dinah thought.

~~

"You're so preeetty, Camz," Lauren giggled, running her hand through Camila's hair.

"You are from another planet. You're from planet green eyes," Camila slurred, poking Lauren on the nose.

"Can I ask you something?" Camila said. Lauren nodded.

Instead of talking, Camila slowly leaned in, capturing Lauren's lips in a kiss.

"Oops," Camila giggled, pulling back. "That wasn't a question. Sorry,"

"Do it again," Lauren demanded, before Camila brought there lips back together. This time Lauren took control, biting Camila's bottom lip before slipping her tongue in the other girl's mouth.

That is the last thing Camila remembered of that night. When she woke up the next morning in a bedroom that was not hers half naked next to a sleeping Lauren, the first thing that came to her mind was what the fuck happened?!

~~

filler chapter. next chapter is where drama begins :)

this was kinda rushed. sorry if its sucky. next chapter will make up for it i promise

Twitter- dinahsdilemma

Tumblr- delevingnekordei

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

311K 10.7K 46
**EDITING** (Y/N) has never left Australia in her life. Deciding in her first year of University that she wants to study abroad in America nothing w...
147K 3.8K 32
Lauren Jauregui had the life. A+ student, tons of friends, dreamy boyfriend. She had it good. Until the beginning of her junior year, when a shy brun...
146K 4.3K 16
Camila moves to Miami to start fresh with her friend Dinah the only other surviver from her past pack but what happens when Lauren becomes interested...
318K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...