Together We Stand Divided We...

Von PrincessAura273

Sequel to Life of an Agent. When the Autobot base is destroyed, Aura sets out to search for the other Autobot... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ends Here

Chapter 5

1.3K 33 9
Von PrincessAura273

"I, I can't do this." said Smokescreen as he paced around the room "I mean sure, who wouldn't want to be a Prime. But I'm not really ready for that kind of responsibility." finnished Smokescreen as he knelt next to Aura and Optimus. "Smokescreen, the choice is neither yours nor mine to make. When it is time, the matrix of leadership, will present itself only to one, who's spark if worthy." explained Optimus. Smokescreen had sad and guilty look on his faceplate. Aura placed a hand on his shoulder. "These things happen for a reason. Even if its going to be hard to face." said Aura. "You say it like you've been through something like this before." replyed Smokescreen. "Now that you mention, I actually have. Both on Cybertron and Earth." stated Aura. "Who were they?" asked Smokescreen. "Family." answered Aura.

As Aura knelt next to Optimus, her communicator went off again. "Huh?" said Aura as she brought up the screen. "What's up?" asked Smokescreen. "I just picked up a bunch of Autobot signals." answered Aura. "It's the others! Where are they?" asked Smomescreen. "By the allspark, their at Dark Mount!" answered Aura in shock. "No way! They must be planning an attack!" said Smokescreen. Aura looked at Optimus nervously then back at the communicator. "Aura." said Optimus. Aura walked back to Optimus and knelt next to him. "Yes Optimus?" asked Aura. "Go where you are needed. Help the Autobots in the rebellion against Dark Mount. There is nothing else you can do for me at this time." said Optimus. "I'll help them Optimus. You can count on it. But, I just need to know." replyed Aura. She started tearing up slightly, but took a deep breathe and asked the ultimate question. "Will I ever see you again?" asked Aura. At first there was no response, but Optimus sat up slowly to be more in eye contact level with Aura. "Only time will tell Aura. We have known each other for a very long time.But, if this is the end for me, if I am to become one with the allspark...." said Optimus. "Optimus... are you saying...?" asked Aura. Optimus took Aura's hand held it with all his strength, then kissed it. "I love you, Aura. I always have, from the beginning, and I always will." said Optimus. Aura's optics became watery. He actually said that. Aura quickly, but gently hugged Optimus. "I love you too big guy." replyed Aura. She wanted to stay with him, knowing how he actually felt about her. But she knew she had to leave him to help the Autobots. It killed her in the inside to leave him, but she had no choice. She moved away from the hug, then looked up and nodded at Smokescreen. Smokescreen used the Phase Shifter to bring Aura back to the surface. They said their goodbyes, then Aura headed back to Jaspear. Back to Darkmount.

Once Aura arrived at Jaspaer it was late at night, and she speeded towards Darkmount. As she was driving she looked up into the sky to see the exact same ship that rescued Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Miko from that robot dragon. Nearby, she spotted a ground bridge opening up and two transformers running out. "Hey, those two look like..... Bulkhead and Wheeljack!" thought Aura. She turned then drove off road towards them. She watched them hide behind 2 big boulders near Darkmount and Wheeljack was getting his grenade's ready. "Guys!" said Aura. Once she reached them, she transformed back into her robot mode. "Aura! Your alive!" cheered Bulkhead. He put down his ion cannon and bear hugged Aura. "Good to see you too Bulk." replyed Aura as Bulkhead set her down. "Glad your alright kid. We're just about to start the party, and you came just intime." said Wheeljack. "So what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!" said Aura. Bulkhead opened up his comlink to let Ultra Magnus and the others know that Aura was back. "Wait? Ultra Magnus?! He's here?!" asked Aura. "Long story. We'll explain later." answered Bulkhead. Wheeljack brought out one of his grenades, then looked over at the giant front door of Darkmount. "Care to start us off?" asked Wheeljack as he handed Aura the grenade. "With pleasure." answered Aura with a smirk. She took the grenade from Wheeljack's hand, and took aim. "Fire in the hole!" yelled Aura as she threw the grenade. It hit the front door, landed on the ground and exploded.

"Fire in another hole!" yelled Wheeljack as he threw another grenade at the door and it exploded. The three Autobots then stepped out of hiding and ran towards Darkmount. Aura heard jet noises, so she looks up to see the white Vehicon seekers flying down towards them, and firing energon blasts at them. "Incoming!" yelled Aura. The three of them stopped and brought out their weapons. Aura transformed her hands into blasters, but noticed the boys not doing the same thing. Instead, Bulkhead brought out a giant ion cannon, and started firing back at the vehicons, blowing them up one by one. Wheeljack brought out a handle, pushed a button and a long electric whip appeared. Wheeljack spung it around then launched the whip at the vehicons, destroying an entire wave. "Ultra Magnus have you guys those weapons did he?" asked Aura. "How can you tell?" asked Bulkhead. "Lucky guess." answered as she joined the boys at firing against the vehicons.

They transformed into their vehicle modes and drived around to avoid enemy fire. The three of them transformed back into robot mode only to see that the vehicons were retreating. "So, did we win?" asked Aura. "I got a bad feeling about this." said Bulkhead. They looked up to the Decepticon Warship, to see something that they never wanted to see again. It was the Cynertronian dragon. "Aww come on! Not again!" complained Aura. The dragon roared then, spread out its wings, and flew down towards the Autobots. As it flew, the Autobots fired back at it, but doing very little damage. Then two giant energon blasts, hit the dragon and that same space ship flew by, making the dragon fly after it. "Ultra Magnus's ship?" asked Aura. "Yep." answered Wheeljack. They watched as Ultra Magnus's ship led the dragon into the sky, and a ground bridge appeared. Ultra Magnus avoided it at the last second, and the dragon flew right into the bridge. "Yes!" cheered Aura. The ground bridge closed leaving the dragon in an unknown destination. "Goodbye robo-dragon!" teased Aura.

"Ultra Magnus to stealth team. Stasis report." said Ultra Magnus through the comlink. "Having alittle trouble reaching the objective. Security is tighter than anticipated sir." replyed Arcee through the comlink. "Keep them occupied." replyed Ultra Magnus. Aura looked up in the sky to see Ultra Magnus's ship hovering next to the fusion cannon's near the top of the tower. "Ultra Magnus! Mind if I join you?" asked Aura. "Be my guest. Get here as quickly as possible." answered Ultra Magnus. "You got it, sir." replyed Aura. She turned off her comlink and looked over to Bulkhead and Wheeljack. "I'm going to help Ultra Magnus. Give me cover fire!" said Aura. "We're on it!" replyed Wheeljack. Aura transformed into her vehicle mode and speeded towards Darkmount. She stopped at the entrance and transformed back into her robot. She looked up to see that the fusion cannons were a long distance away. "Going up." said Aura. She aimed her right wrist into the air, and a grappling hook shot out of it. It striked one of the roof platforms of the tower and pulled Aura all the way to it. She looked up to see that she was halfway there. She began jumping up from platform to platform. As she got closer to the fusion cannon control room, she heard sounds of blaster fire, and smashing metal, like a fighting was going on. She began moving faster to the top, and when she finally reached the control room, all she could do was watch as Ultra Magnus was pinned to a wall and Megatron punched him hard in the face, making him collapse to the ground unconscious. "Ultra Magnus, you are no Optimus Prime!" said Megatron.

All of a sudden Aura started receiving flash backs in her head of Ultra Magnus and her during the war for Cybertron. He treated her almost like a..... "Father!" yelled Aura. Megatron glanced up and saw Aura and a smirk came up across his face. "Princess Aura. How nice of you to join us." said Megatron. That made Aura mad. She was not about to lose another family member. First Zeta Prime (original father), then her human father, and now Ultra Magnus. "No. I won't let you." thought Aura. Aura brought out her energon daggers and charged at Megatron. She jumped into the air, in attempt to strike Megatron, but Megatron pushed her arms out of the way with one hand, and with the other, grabbed her neck and swung her into a wall and holding her there. "Don't fret Princess. You shall soon join him." said Megatron right before he too punched her in the face and everything went black.

Aura slowly woke up, with energon leaking down from her mouth, to see Megatron dragging her and Ultra Magnus through the throne room, and threw them to near the edge of the floor, looking over the dessert of Jaspear. "All invaders have been taken captive master." said Starscream "But there was no sign of Optimus Prime." Ultra Magnus slowly woke up to see his daughter laying on the floor next to him. "So tell me, commander, where might your leader be?" asked Megatron. Ultra Magnus looked up at Megatron then looked back down at his daughter who shoke her head.

"I will not ask you again!" said Megatron. "If I knew, I wouldn't tell you." replyed Ultra Magnus. "And what about you Princess?" asked Megatron. "You can't make me talk." said Aura while whipping the energon off her mouth. "Very well." replyed Megatron as he brought out his sword "Execute are prisoners. And fire each cannon at the nearest city in its sights. It is time, to show the known universe that this planet belongs to Megatron." ordered Megatron. As Megatron as talking, Aura noticed Starscream walking forward, looking at something in the sky. "Master, something's coming!" warned Starscream. Aura followed Starscream's gaze into the sunrise sky, to see a flying object coming towards them. "A predicon?" asked Megatron. "Hmm, not beasty enough." answered Starscream as he back away. Megatron stepped forward near the edge to get a closer look at the object. Ultra Magnus pushed his upper body up with his hands and looked up into the sky. Aura came to her fathers aid, not taking her optics off of the object. As it got closer and closer to Darkmount it looked very familiar. "Wait, I reconize that colour scheme." said Starscream. "He's right." thought Aura. The colour scheme was red and blue. Just like Optimus's colour scheme. And that's when she realized, it was Optimus. "It's Optimus!" said Aura. "What?! But he can't fly! Can he?!" asked Starscream in shock.

Aura watched the fight in slow motion. Optimus swooped into the room, spin punching Megatron twice, then giving him an upper cut, and finally punching him in the chest, with amazing force that Megatron crashed and destroyed his throne. The three vehicons who were present in the room, fired back at the Autobot leader. Optimus grabbed something that was attached to his jetback on his back, and pulled out a grappling gun, and fired at the two vehicons, knocking them down to the ground. "Whoa!" said Aura speechless. As Starscream backed away from Optimus, Aura and Ultra Magnus got back up their feet. As Starscream turned around to face them, Ultra magnus upper cutted him, sending him flying and landing on the ground with a 'THUD!'. Optimus removed his mouth guard and faced the two Autobots. "Commander?" asked Optimus in surprise. "Sir, your looking... robust." said Ultra Magnus in shock. Aura laughed at her father's responce. "it is imparamount that we destroy the fusion cannon's below." said Ultra Magnus. "Megatron is going to use them to strike Washington!" added Aura. "Understood." replyed Optimus. He ran and jumped off the edge of the room, and flew down towards the fusion cannon's. "All units! Optimus Prime has returned! I repeat! Prime is alive and quite well." said Ultra Magnus through the com-link. Aura turned around to see Megatron burst out of all the ruble from his destroyed throne, and Starscream getting up. "That's our que." said Aura. Ultra Magnus and Aura jumped out of the room and landed on the roof of Ultra Magnus's ship. Ultra Magnus, went inside the ship through the hatch, but Aura stayed on the roof. She soon caught a glimps of Megatron transforming into his jet mode and racing after Optimus who was already infront of one of the cannon's. "OPTIMUS!" yelled Megatron. "Optimus look out!" warned Aura. Optimus was hit by one of Megatron's energon blasts, but regained control of his jetpack and flew away from Megatron, causing the Decepticon leader to follow

Aura watched as Optimus and Megatron flew around the tower. Megatron shot one of Optimus's jetwings, making the Autobot leader to turn around and face him. And when he did, Optimus was ready for him. He had his grappling gun out, and he fired at Megatron. Sustaining heavy damage, Megatron was forced to retreat, but Optimus flew after him. "Aura! Agent Fowler and his Sky Strikers are almost here!" said Ultra Magnus through the comlink. "Right." replyed Aura. Then she looked up and noticed the fusion cannon's charging. "Oh no!" thought Aura "Come on Optimus! Hurry!" She looked back up into the sky to see Optimus punch the front of Megatron's jet mode, making him flip over Optimus. Optimus then grabbed Megatron's wings and spung him around. "Megatron, be gone!" yelled Optimus as he threw Megatron into the Fusion Cannon's power core. The entire room inside the tower exploded. "Yes!" cheered Aura. Optimus turned around to see Agent Fowler and the team of 'Sky Strikers' flying towards the tower. He took off out of their way and regrouped with Ultra Magnus's ship. "Autobots! Clear the area!" ordered Ultra Magnus. Aura looked down to see the Autobots transform into their vehicle modes and drove away from their battle against Shockwave. Then Aura proceeded into Ultra Magnus's ship and sat in the passenger seat. The both watched the monitor display the miliatry fighter jets, firing missiles at the tower, and Dark Mount came tumbling down.

"Yes! Too bad Smokescreen wasn't here to see this." said Aura. That's when she realized. "Wait, where is Smokescreen?" asked Aura. "I have detected another Autobot life signal." answered Ultra Magnus. "It's gotta be him. Bring down the platform dad." said Aura. Aura got up and stood on the platform as Ultra Magnus lowered it under the ship. Outside, Aura spotted Smokescreen on the highway. "Smokescreen!" shouted Aura. Smokescreen looked up at Aura and the ship in disbelief. "You coming or what?" joked Aura as she extended her hand. "I can't believe I missed it!" said Smokescreen as he took Aura's hand and she pulled him up into the platorm.

Back at the miliatry base.......

"On behave of the president and the joint chiefs, I thank you all for your selfless heroism in defence of this planet. I'm only sorry that the world can't yet know about your dying dedication. Because I for one own you my life, liberity, and my future." thanked Agent Fowler as he saluted the Autobots. "Sir." said Ultra Magnus. Optimus looked down and faced Ultra Magnus. "I am honuer to relinquish the title of commander of the Autobots to you." said Ultra Magnus. "Welcome to Earth Ultra Magnus, and to Team Prime." replyed Optimus. "Ok, someone has got to say it!" said Miko as she ran towards Optimus "Optimus 2.0 is rad!" Aura giggled at Miko's remark. "Same with me. I'm liking your new look." said Aura with a smile. "Yeah, imagine what the forge could do for your bod'!" said Miko as she looked at Ratchet. "Phhtf well..." replyed Ratchet will rolling his optics. Both Optimus and Aura made a small laugh. They both looked at each other, and Aura made a small blush while Optimus held her hand. "Is it true?" asked Ratchet. They all focused their attention on the forge. "That the forge has been drained of its power? That any hope of rebuilding the Omega Lock has truely been lost?" asked Ratchet. "I, did what I felt was right." answered Smokescreen. "Then your instincts have yet again proven to be quite sound." replyed Ratchet. The rest of the morning was a quick and fun celebration. The Autobots won the battle, Darkmount has fallen, and Optimus has returned.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.7K 693 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
3.2K 108 22
It's a normal day for Starscream, he had gotten back from the medbay due to the beating he got from Megatron, when in his room he decides he wants to...
21.4K 904 41
Cybertron has been revived, but Predaking enjoys the planet he knew as Earth as well. There were far more creatures than he could count, and most wer...
26.8K 448 26
The Decepticons have a new recruit, and she is a seeker with a powerful secret behind it all. Starscream a fellow seeker is partnered up with her by...