Together We Stand Divided We...

By PrincessAura273

Sequel to Life of an Agent. When the Autobot base is destroyed, Aura sets out to search for the other Autobot... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ends Here

Chapter 1

3.8K 41 3
By PrincessAura273

Aura arrived at the other side of the ground bridge to find herself in another desert not too far from Jaspear. Even from where she was standing, in the distance she could see the Autobot base up in flames. The other Autobots, and the humans were safe. But not Optimus. She couldn't get him out her mind. That final moment they had. She didn't want to lose him again, but that was something that he choose to do. To save his team. His friends. His family. Aura just stood there as she watched the smoke from the flames soar up into the sky. She noticed a few Vehicons and Insecticons flying down towards the destroyed Autobot base. No doubt searching for survivers. She then looked over to her left to notice that at another giant canyon rock there was smoke coming out of it. "Strange. I don't remember there being another outpost near the base." thought Aura. Then she did some thinking. What Autobot was the only one who was still out there fighting the Decepticons. "Wheeljack!" Aura realized. She transformed into her motorcycle mode and drove full speed ahead towards Wheeljack's crash site. "I promised you I'd watch over the Autobots Optimus." thought Aura "And I'll do so, starting with Wheeljack."

Aura pulled up to the intersection infront of the destroyed Autobot. She hid herself behind a few giant boulders and transformed into her robot mode. She peeked over the boulder to see Megatron and a couple vehicons and insecticons searching the base. She quietly and quickly managed to sneek past them and ran for the mountain. She peeked the other side of it, to find half of the Jackhammer inside the mountain, with rocks and boulders covering the ship. Aura climbed up to the top of the ship, and pushed a rock out of the way of the hatch. She pulled on the handle and it swung open. "Wheeljack?" whispered Aura as she peeked her head inside the ship. She heard a male groaning noise coming from the drivers seat of the ship. She climbed inside the ship and slowly walked towards the seat. As she walked towards the seat, she saw something move, what appeared to be a hand. She transformed her hand into a blaster and aimed it at the figure to shine some light on it. That figure appeared to be, Wheeljack. "Wheeljack!" said Aura. She transformed her blaster back into a hand and help Wheeljack up to his feet. "Your hurt, badly." said Aura. "Ugh, Aura? What are... you doing... here?" asked Wheeljack painfully. "All the Autobots are separated all across Nevada. I spotted the base up in flames, noticed some smoke, did some investigating, and found your ship." explained Aura. Aura helped him out of his seat and set him down on the floor against the wall. "Go on... Megatron is here... save yourself." said Wheeljack. "No Wheeljack, I'm not leaving you." replyed Aura. She managed to fix most of Wheeljack's wounds he recieved from the crash. He wasn't fully recovered but it was enough to get him to stand on his own two feet. "That should do it." said Aura. She climbed out of the hatch and pulled Wheeljack up through the hatch to the roof of the ship. They both jumped down, landing on solid ground. "So whats your plan?" asked Wheeljack. "Well, I saved your life, so there's a start. I was going to go look for the others. But I don't know where to start looking." explained Aura. Wheeljack did some thinking then a smile came up on his face plate. "I got an idea. There was this old tactic The Wreakers used back in the war for Cybertron. If anyone got seperated from the unit, we would rendezvous at a set of coordinates. With any luck, we'll find Bulkhead waiting for us there." said Wheeljack. "Perfect. First we find Bulkhead and Miko, then we round up the rest." replyed Aura.

Then they both heard the sounds of jet noises coming from above them. They looked up to see two vehicons and Starscream emerge from the smoke in the sky, while shooting down at them. "Watch out!" yelled Aura as she and Wheeljack ran and barrel rolled out of the way of theshots. They transformed their hands into blasters and fired back at the Decepticons. "Back for more, Autobots?" taunted Starscream. In return he fired two missiles at them, and it struck the ground infront of them, sending the Autobots flying back and crashing back first against Wheeljack's ship. "Stupid missiles." muttered Wheeljack. "Your telling me." replyed Aura. Aura tried getting back up, but lost her balance and fell to her kness. "Kid!" yelled WHeeljack as he came to her aid. As he helped her up, Starscream and the two vehicons transformed mid air into their robot modes and landed on the ground a few feet away from Aura and Wheeljack. "Well, well, look who survived." said Starscream with a smirk. "Back of 'Scream!" warned Wheeljack. Starscream caught a sight of the female Autobot and smiled. "Why, who do we have here? The Cybertronian Princess has returned." said Starscream. Wheeljack looked at Starscream then turned to Aura with a confused and shocked look on his face. "What's he talking about?" asked Wheeljack. "It's kind of a long story." answered Aura. "Oh don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to tell him everything. Right before your interogation." said Starscream as he whacked Aura and Wheeljack in the face, making them on slightly unconcious. "Grab them, and bring them to Lord Megatron." ordered Starscream. The two vehicons did as they were told, and they all headed to the destroyed Autobot base.

"Leave no stone unturned!" ordered Megatron as he watched his decepticon followers search the Autobot base for survivors. "Master." said a voice. Megatron turned to see Starscream and two vehicons approach him. "Look who we find, pulled from the wreakage of his ship. Wheeljack, and Princess Aura who attempted to rescue him." said Starscream as he showed Megatron the Autobots. "Ugh..." groaned the two Autobots in pain. "So, two survived. Take our, guests, back to the cidital for questioning. Back to, Darkmount." ordered Megatron. As the two vehcions took Aura and Wheeljack away, Aura heard Starscream speak before she blacked out. "This is the dawning of a new age my leige. The rain, of Megatron!" said Starscream.

Agent Fowler's P.O.V.

"A new power dominates your world. Any further attempts to attack, will be met with greater force. Your leadership must be advised, that my fusion cannons possess enough fire power, to destroy any densly populated area of my choosing." warned Megatron. Agent Fowler was having a 'chat' with him over the phone. "I would in all likely hood send sights on your nations capital for starters." continued Megatron. "Point taken, now what do you want from us?" asked Fowler. "Nothing Agent Fowler. The Decepticons mean no harm to humanity. We merly desirea place to call home." answered Megatron. "No offense Megatron, but I'm having a tough time swallowing all of this." said Fowler "Since you seem so bent on splating human kind under metal steel!" "Agent Fowler, I edmit that war has brought out the worst in me, but the conflict with the Autobots is now over. And our fight has never been with your kind. Now that the one true enemy of the Decepticons is now no more, my only wish is to co-exist on this planet with the human race. Peacefully. Together Agent Fowler, I believe that you and I can make that dream a reality." explained Megatron as he then hung up the phone. Fowler hung up his side of the phone, and let out a sigh. He looked over on his desk to a picture of him and Madalyn, who has now become Aura. Then he looked at another photo next to it with his nephew Cole in it. "Please be alright you two." thought Fowler.

Then his phone rang again, and he was hopping it wasn't Megatron again. "Hello? Yes General Bryce, containment G100 has been executed as planed. Evacuation of Jaspear, Nevada was a complete sucess. As far as its citizens or the media is concerned, the threat was a meteor shower, and the town remains curinteened untill the resulting radiation levels can be desivated. Sir, any form of retaliation will be too risky! I just need more time! Yes, I understand." said Fowler through the phone as he hung up and sat there in his desk, trying to figure out what to do. Then there was a knock at his door, and June came walking in. "Agent Fowler, the supply's still haven't arrived. We have wounded men who need..." said June. "I'm doing the best I can Nurse Darby." interrupted Fowler "Been alittle busy jougling a new happy general who wants to blew the place sky high! And a war lord who wants to play nice, now that the Autobots are in the scrap yard!" finnished Fowler as he walked towards the window "His opinion, not mine. He's feeding me a load of horse hooky. Trying to crush our spirit." "Still no word, from anyone?" asked June in worry. Fowler turned around and faced her with a sad look on his face. "Listen, this only tells me that the main comlink went down when the base was destroyed." explained Fowler. "But can I just call Jack?" asked June. "You know it's too risky. So do the Bots. The 'Cons could trace any cell phone signal. If it was the easy I would have called Aura or Cole by now." replyed Fowler. "Then take me home. If Jack's alive, that's where he'll look for me." said June. "Jaspaer's under complete con-lockdown. Nobodies getting back in there." replyed Fowler as he looked out the window again "The only ones who can fix this are Prime and his bots. I'm sure their out there. Keeping a low profile. They gotta be."

Aura & Wheeljack's P.O.V.

Aura and Wheeljack were traped in the citidal with purple energon stasis cuffs attached to their wrists from the ceiling. "So run that through to me one more time? A Cybertronian pod crash lands on Earth, you come into contact with human DNA, and the chain reaction from the crash turns you into a human?" asked Wheeljack. "You got it so far Jackie, go on." said Aura. "But then, 16 years later, the power of the matrix within the Star Saber senses your presence, and turns you back to your original form. Bringing you back to life?" continued Wheeljack. "You got it!" said Aura. "Man, and I thought my life was so extreme." replyed Wheeljack. Then the cidital door opened and Starscream entered the room. He walked over to a table with Cybertronian torture tools on it and picked up an energon prod. "Let's get started shall we?" asked Starscream evily. He then turned up the voltage on the prod and shocked Wheeljack with it. "Ahhh!" cried Wheeljack in pain. "Leave Wheeljack alone Starscream!" yelled Aura. "In good time. If he doesn't survive the interrogation, you shall get your chance." said Starscream "Now, where are the Autobots?" "I don't know." answered Wheeljack. "Liar!" replyed Starscream as he shocked Wheeljack again. "Wheeljack!" cried out Aura. Starscream stopped shocking Wheeljack then stepped back. "Well?" asked Starscream. "Don't stop now. I was just beginning to enjoy myself." joked Wheeljack. That ticked off Starscream real good. "Ugh, believe me Wheeljack, there is more where that came from. And you will tell me the location your compatriots! " said Starscream as he used the sharp edges of the prod and scraped Wheeljack's chest. Leaving three lined scratches against it. "Gah!" cried out Wheeljack. "No matter what it takes." said Starscream as he circled around Wheeljack "Or how long." "Like I told ya, they weren't expecting me." explained Wheeljack with energon dripping out of his mouth. "He's telling the truth!" stated Aura. "They never bothered to fill me in." added Wheeljack. "Oh, my bad..."apologized Aura. "It's ok kid." replyed Wheeljack as he faced her. Then he turned back to face Starscream. "So go ahead. Knock ourself out." finnished Wheeljack with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 440 26
The Decepticons have a new recruit, and she is a seeker with a powerful secret behind it all. Starscream a fellow seeker is partnered up with her by...
19.1K 590 20
After the death of Enigma, the Deceptions have stopped at nothing to get revenge on the Autobot that killed her, Optimus Prime. With vengeance being...
80.9K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
16.5K 563 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...