Broken Photographs ~Raura~ CO...

By rauranabet

SEQUEL TO MISSING FROM THE PICTURE--------- ----- Driving home I'm empty hearted Broken pictures on the floo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 2 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 3 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 5 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 6 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 7 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 8 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 9 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 10
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 11 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 12 ~ Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 13 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5 ~Final~
Epilogue
.Decision for a Sequel.
.Final Announcement.

Chapter 4 - Entry 0.1

682 37 39
By rauranabet

Ross sat in front of her desk. "Well then, I heard what happened yesterday." Kelsa said. He stayed silent. "I know it didn't make anything easier." She said. He sighed and shrugged. "Your lucky to have a good family like your to save the day. Riker stayed for the night right?" She said. He nodded. "As I anticipated." She said. He nods. "Your still quite paralyzed aren't you?" She said. She lifted his chin up. "Everything is going to be just fine." She said, and she moved her finger around in front of him as he followed it with his eyes, and she boops his nose. "Boop." She said. He giggled a bit, his childish side coming out a bit, but quickly fading away. "Hows your son?" She asked. "I miss him." he said.

"Mm. I used to have a daughter. I gave her a really unique name. I miss her too." She said.

"Where is she?" He looks up. 

"Oh. My husband took her away from me. I never saw her again." She said.

"How old was she?" He asked.

"She was only a newborn. She had my hair- Well, my hair isn't actually this color. I was a red head. But she did get her fathers hair type, but my color." She said.

"You still miss her right?" Ross asked.

"Of course I do."

"What was her name anyway?" 

"Its was..." She paused.

"Was what?"

"Kellumoreth, as I still can recall."

"I feel like I heard that name somewhere in my life."

She chuckled. "You would then be my path to my dreams coming true." 

-----

"I so win."

"Um, no you don't."

"Who's side are you on?"

"Nobodys."

"Who's side are you on, Lucy?" He asked.

"I'm on Rylands side!" She sticks her tongue out at her dad.

"Hah!" 

 He gasps. "You betrayed me."

"Only because he's better at video games."

"But I like macaroni."

"Oh, then i'm on your side again." She said.

"Hah!" Rocky said right back and Ryland. He pouts. "Alright that's enough boys. Dinner time!" Stormie said. "Macaroni?" She asked.

"Nope. Fried chicken and biscuits. " She said. "Aw man." She pouts.

------

"You told the family right?"

She leaned against the wall frame. "I was wondering if we could say it together." He said. "Okay fine. " She said. "But what if they don't accept it.." She wondered. "I doubt it. Your family loves us." He said. "But what about your family?" She asked. "They're far away at the moment. They wouldn't mind. Except mom because I'm her only child-- but its fine!" He said. She sighs. "I hope so." She said. "I'm sure of it."

"Guys! Rydel is here!" Riker yelled. Everybody came. "Oh hi Ellington." Riker said. "Haha very funny." he said. "Anyways." He said. They all sat on the couch. "Who's she?" Ellington asked. 

"That's Rocky's daughter. Lucy."

"Oh my god! He finally did it! Who's the girl-"

Everyone glared and Ellington. "Oh." He said. 

"She looks just like you." Rydel smiled.

"She also looks like-"

"Shut up dude!" Ryland said to Ellington. He looked down.

"Anyways, what did you guys wanna talk about?" Riker said. "Well um..."

"Its about Ellington and I." Rydel said.

"Mhm."

"I'm pregnant." She said.

-------

"Autumn, please come to the front desk." The teacher said. He picked up his Polaroid camera and pencil, and sat at her desk. "Yes?" He asked.

"I'd like to talk about something I found. You left it at your desk yesterday." She said. "Oh. What was that?"

"I found this." She pulls out a photo, and shows him. Oh no. He thought.

"This picture, is not tolerated in our school, but I can just say what talent you have. How well it was taken, and the graphics very professional. Very vintage." She said. "Oh um. thanks." He said, and quickly lost focus of what she was saying. "What?" He said. "Look, is there anything happening at your house-"

"No! Not at all." He said.

Luckily, no one in this school knew he was a suicidal. Except Kelly.

"Okay. Take it." She said. He put the photo away. 

"Here's the school work at the moment. I'll help you read it."  She said. He nods. 

-------

Laura put her shirt back on. "Thanks Dylan." She said. "No problem." he said. She got another tattoo, but this time it was on her lower back. It said, Our hearts are spoiled, and below, it said Ross.

"You should really get Ross back."

"I can't go back." She said.

She walked out the building, and rushed to her house. 

Ross and Laura both thought.

Has he/she moved on!?

She sighed. "I fucking hate my life. Why cant i have a normal life? Fan girl about boy bands like regular teenage girls."

She ran her fingers through her brown soft hair which was slightly blonde in the front since she dyed it. (This is true) But just a little bit.

Once she looked up, she saw a picture of them. She slapped it away, making it break.

Why do these photographs pop up in front of me when i'm stressed? She thought.

Maybe there was still hope.

She shook her head. It was impossible. They will never happen again.

She cried silently. The baby due date was supposed to be today. But sadly, she didn't have the baby anymore. It was gone. Maybe it was gods way to tell her that it over. You wont have anybody's hand to squeeze. Of course she didn't with Autumn, but that was different. He came back. He loved her. But now it was different. She bet he hated her. She cheated. Threw away the chance of being together forever.

She sighed.

"Fuck life." She said.

---

Ross blew a puff of smoke, and Linger appeared. "You should really stop smoking." She said. "Why?" He said, pretty annoyed.  "You can get Lung cancer." She said. "I don't care. At least I can die." He said. "That's not an option."

"Look, I know. I'm really sorry from what happened to you and Damiano-"

"You we're supposed to stop him!" He yelled.

"Ross. I can't do that. Things happen for a reason."

"Your my guardian angel! Your supposed to protect me!"

"I know that. But that was supposed to happen, for a reason that I can't tell you." She said.

"You see! What a bitch!" He growled.

"Hey. I know your mad at me. But this was supposed to happen. It happened for a reason. Its destiny. I know whats going to happen for the future."

"Then tell me."

"I can't. If I did, it would change everything." She said. "Everything will be ruined."

"You just wanna get slapped don't you." He growled.

"Ross. I love you. You know that. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. But it had to happen." She said.

"Maybe God hates me." He said.

"God doesn't hate anyone."

"Maybe God doesn't exist."

"Don't go there Ross. God loves us all. Now i'm saving you from hell." She said.

"Linger. I need to die." He whispered. "No. No you don't. You need to live. You need to live for your fans. Your friends. Your family. Courtney- Actually, never mind. Not Courtney. But what about Laura? You love her so much. She loves you too."

"No she doesn't. Stop lying. Angels don't lie you bitch."

"That's right. Angels don't lie." She said. He looked down. "Its impossible. She hates me!" He said. "No. She loves you. Nobody wants you to die. Everyone loves you." She said. They hugged. "Everything will be fine." She said. He cried quietly in her neck..

A tear fell down from her face.

She didn't want the future to come. But it was destiny. She knew what was coming. She definitely knew what was gonna happen. She hopes everyone will be satisfied with the end. She rubbed his back and wiped her tear quickly. "Everyone loves you. Those hates out there don't know anything about you. Their jealous of you. They hate you, but they don't want you to die. That means they love you. Don't worry Ross. Hold on a little long. Hang in there. The storms almost over." She finally said, leaving a kiss on his cheek, and she disappeared. 

-------

"Parker! Let go!" Laura screamed. He smirked. "I think you look hot when your naked." He smirked. "Let go!" She screamed. He began to rip her top off. "Stop!" She screamed, as tears began to run down her face.

He continued to rip her clothes off, until she was fully naked. She screamed. "STOP!!!" She screamed. He tied her arms and legs to the bed. She screamed and cried, and he taped her mouth. She cried, and muffled screams come out. 

--

"Class dismissed!" The teacher said. Autumn made a sigh of relief. "Hey Autumn, betcha can't make this noise with your pit!" Kellumoreth made a fart noise with her pit. 

"Cool! Let me try." He made the noise. "Aw man!" She said.

"Haha! I gotta show Mom!" He squealed. "Cya." She said. They waved and he got on his bike, and began to ride home.

Once he got home, and opened the door, expecting to see him mom cooking dinner. "Mom?" He called. He looked around. He went upstairs and checked every room. No sign of her. Oh. He forgot to check her room. He went to her room, and heard screams and moans at the same time. The picture popped up in his head Ew! he thought. He took a deep breath and opened the door. His eyes widened. "Oh. Hell. to. the. no." He said. He sees his mom tied up, crying. He gasps. "Oh hello." The man with her said. He looked up at him. He was naked. "Dude, put on some pants." He said. "Your next." He smirked. His eyes widened. He grabs Autumn. "NO!" He screamed, and kicked him in the dick, and bites his arm. "Ow fuck! You brat!" He yelled. Autumn picked up the gun that he found laying on the floor. He pointed at him.

"Woah kid." He said, putting his hands up.

"Back away from her you psycho." He said. He didn't move. Autumn loaded the gun.

"I will shoot you in the dick."

He smirked and walked to the desk and picked up the blade. Autumn picked the phone and called 911 while still holding the gun with the other hand.

"911, whats your emergency."

"A-A man is in my house, trying to r-rape and kill." He stuttered. 

"We'll be right there."

He put the phone down. "Put the blade down." Autumn said. Parker smirked walked over to his screaming mother. He was about to stab.

"GET AWAY!!!" He screamed, crying, with scared emotions all around him.

And with all of that around him he turned his head around and pulled the trigger.

--------------------------------

Heyo...

I hope I added a twist you weren't expecting. (Maybe I did) :3

So um. Yea.

Comment:

New York: If you think the lynches (Except Ross) come and save the day (YAY)

New Jersey: If you think someones gonna commit suicide. (I'm looking at you Ross.. But let me not say anything)

Bronx: If you think Linger rewinds everything (Oh shit)

Queens: If you think i'm gonna be evil and make someone die (*shrugs* you never know)

Buttland: If you think Rocky's girlfriend will come (She's still unknown)

Who knows? Maybe I'll add another unexpected plot twist. :3

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahah

The ending of this book though...

I'm so proud of myself.

I think y'all be mad, but satisfied as well. You'll be fine. ;p

Hope you enjoyed!!

THE ENDING WAITSSS!!

BYEEEEE

-Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
8K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...
138K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...