Dares || dean ambrose (DISCON...

By idk_shelby

(DISCONTINUED) 'hey baby, i'm all for it. . who dares wins right?' he shrugged, throwing down his toothpick w... More

dares || deanambrose
page one•
page two•
page three•
page four•
page five•
page six•
important notice•
page seven•
page eight•
NEW STORY-
page ten•
page eleven•
NEW STORY?!
PLEASE READ ASAP
FOLLOW OUR JOINT ACCOUNT
idea please read -christmas thanks
New story
page twelve•
RENAMED
M E S S A G E (R E G A R D I N G U P D A T E S!!!)
vacation - no updates!
page thirteen•
Update on chapter lengths and thankyou etc
page fourteen•
page fifteen•
*NEW* page fourteen•

page nine•

760 38 4
By idk_shelby

Logan Gray•

Last night unbeknownst to Dean, I set my alarm. There was only one thing I had on my mind today, and that was dares. Lately we've been distracted by all of the fighting and jealousy, I lost sight of what this was all about. . until last night when Dean issued war. Today I was bringing the fight, today it was on from the moment he gets up to the moment he goes to sleep.

The sunlight was trying its hardest to make an appearance through the curtains, to no avail.

I rubbed my eyes switching off my alarm as I carefully placed my phone back on the bedside table. Once again like before, Dean and I had tangled our limbs like some sailors knot and it was already a task for me to break free without waking him.

After holding my breath for a few minutes too long as I detangled myself from Dean I padded straight across the room towards his suitcase and my own. Thankfully his was open, as was mine and I didn't have to endure the dreadfully irritating sound of the zipper.

I knelt down on the flooring, my knees cracking at the sudden early movement and I scrunched my eyes closed in fear of waking him. He didn't move and relief flooded through me.

I continued with my plan as silently as possible, I picked out a pair of his light gray joggers, a plain black round neck tee and one of his black beanie hats. With the rest of his clothes; including his Shield gear in his gym bag to the side of his luggage, I pulled it all out carelessly onto the floor space beside the now empty case.

With my own case, I pulled out all of my clothing - setting aside a clean bra, panties and socks to wear for the upcoming day. I refilled Dean's empty looking case with my clothes, carelessly before closing the lid just as it was before.

I headed to the bathroom with the clothes I'd picked from Dean's case, after showering and pulling my hair into a damp bun I put on the clothes and slipped on my black doctor martens. I left the bathroom with a smirk - I picked up the rest of his clothes from the floor and put them in my case before zipping it closed and standing it up straight.

Little did he know that he would wake up to such destruction. I smiled to myself, walking up to Dean's side of the bed, I knew he kept a notepad and pen in his drawer for essentials and general doodling across the endless flights, his mind is very active and the notepad was the way of his release.

I slid the drawer open quietly as possible, picking out the pad and pen I clicked the lid and Dean shifted on the bed with a groan. I stopped, holding my breath as I watched him take hold of his pillow as if it was a person, he was now lay facing me.

I knelt down, leaning on the cabinet as I began writing out the note and leaving the last trace of my little prank.

"Dear Deanie,

Don't be alarmed, I'm at the arena working on some recordings with the guys. . get dressed when you wake and meet us down there.

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Have fun picking out some clothes, personally I think booty shorts and sports bra's exfoliate your skin tone. . .

Have a safe journey to the arena, I know you'll love it. .

lots of love, Logan.

P.s. Sorry sunshine, the war has already begun. . one nil to me."

Instead of pulling out the page to risk waking him up and bringing an end to my prank on him I folded the pad over to the page I'd wrote on and left it beside his phone so that I was sure he'd see it.

Earlier I prepared a note, which was already waiting for him at the bottom of his now empty gym bag, I was well aware of what he would try and do and I was well prepared for everything.

I finally picked up my phone from on the bedsheets and placed a quick soft kiss on his forehead, before tiptoeing over towards my luggage -which held all of Dean's belongings- and headed out the door. Leaving him to check out as I headed for Seth and Roman's room.

*later on*

Dean Ambrose•

The sound of my alarm calling out over and over again came to wake me, I rolled over to shut it off with an annoyed groan before jumping up as something fell to the floor with a crash.

I knew exactly what it was. I wasn't aimlessly pressing my cell phone to turn off the alarm, I was tapping my notepad? Which meant that my phone was on the floor. I clenched my teeth, what a great start to the day.

I didn't even have to brace myself, I knew it was fucked. The screen was smashed. I threw it to the bottom of the bed with another inhumane noise as I picked up the small notepad angrily bringing it up to my face. I noticed writing on a page, usually it was from my own thoughts but this wasn't mine, this was Logan.

I frowned after reading her perfectly formed italics, what she was up to I would never know. I was a little disappointed honestly, I tempted myself to ask for round two - I knew she'd be up for it. . but now she wasn't here and I had been given orders to get up.

I threw the sheets off of me, I headed straight to the bathroom after realising the stench of my breath. . I hated mornings, unless I had the day off. It didn't take a while for me to shower, I towel dried my straggly hair and wrapped a towel around my waist before kneeling down in front of my suitcase to pick out appropriate clothing. Mistake number one, taking no regard for Logan's note.

My fists simultaneously clenched at the sight before my eyes as I flipped the lid on my case. Everything has more colour than my entire soul, it looked as though the rainbow had puked over everything and I flinched. Realisation hit me.

She wouldn't. Her note, this was her miraculous plan to get back at me, I'd underestimated big time after issuing a war.

I shook my head in disbelief, throwing out all of her clothes in one massive pile to the side of me. I pulled at the ends of my hair looking around me to find not one item of clothing was my own. I felt my heart stop and throat go dry, no way was this real. She had not left me with no clothes, no fucking way.

Suddenly I felt a smirk rise on my lips as I caught eyes on my gym bag to the side of my case, it was filled with my belt and Shield attire - I would just wear those.

I tore open the zipper, ready to pull out the black combats. . they weren't there. Instead I was holding a pair of Logan's panties in my fist. I shook my head tipping the bag upside down, they had to be here, even my fucking title was gone.

I growled as another piece of paper fell into my lap in a folded rectangle. I tore it open angrily, instantly I spotted her writing and began to read yet another one of her little mind games.

"Tut, tut, tut - you naught boy. .

You're too predictable, sometimes you forget I know you inside out. But I guess you'll learn the hard way baby?

So by now, if you've found this then you're probably aware that zero of your belongings are left in that hotel room. . Gotcha.

Looking for your attire were you?

Sorry sunshine but I thought of everything,

Myself, Ro and Seth are probably having a whale of a time at catering now. . why don't you come down and join us?

Question is Dean, are you man enough to turn up in some of my clothes? I dare you. . De-anna.

Logie-x"

I let out an angry growl, scrunching the paper like a bag of brittle bones between my fists. . she'd pulled some shit in our time in this game, but this. . this is the worst. I wouldn't hesitate to bring the war to her, I knew exactly what to do and little did she know - it would only be a matter of time.

I picked out whatever I could see that looked remotely more manly than anything else in the freakish pile before heading off to the bathroom again to change.

If Roman and Seth were in on this too then they're just as much in for it as Gray is. Nothing in her suitcase was goddamn manly, who was I kidding. I would look like an asshole either way, all of the stars and crew at the arena would stare at me like I'm a freak. There was no getting round this, and she knew it.

Sometimes she's too good, but if she wants to play dirty then I can play dirty. . let's just hope she has her poker face because I can read her like an open book.

Logan Gray•

It had just been confirmed, we had just been told of the guys next match at the upcoming pay-per-view. This year, at Elimination Chamber the guys would face the Wyatt family in a six-man tag match.

'This is gonna be great, I can't wait to get my hands on Bray after what they did to you,' Seth smirked maliciously holding his coffee between his hands, Roman laughed and I had nothing to say.

'You?' Roman pointed to Seth rolling his eyes with a smile. 'If you can't wait, can you imagine what Dean's going to say when he gets here?'

The table fell to silence for a moment and I sucked on my teeth making a noise to get their attention. 'Yeah. . about Dean. .' I strung out uneasily.

'What have you done now, don't tell me you've tied him up, gagged him and left him at the hotel?' Seth rose an eyebrow and I shook my head rapidly in dismissal.

'Not exactly. .' I replied and Roman looked over at me sceptically.

'Why are you wearing his clothes?' He squinted eyeing me and I smiled. 'I can't believe I've only just noticed that.'

Seth sighed looking me over. 'Don't you think it's time that you both stopped these games. . I mean now that you're a couple?'

I shook my head at his question. 'Sethy, you don't understand sometimes; but I still love you. You need to realise that all of this, this is just the beginning.'

'Just the beginning!' Roman raised his voice a little shocked clearly. 'This whole thing has been going on for years!'

'Indeed it has, but you know that you both enjoy mine and Dean's back and forth.'

'I enjoy some of it, other parts are just plain cringe.' Seth muttered and Roman nodded across the table in agreement, I didn't take it to heart though.

I smirked, knowing that the door to this fine establishment had just opened, I didn't even need to turn round to have a pretty good guess that it was Dean. 'Just wait until you see my excellence guys. .' I mumbled.

'Where is she?!' Soon after Dean came storming over, just like I'd estimated and hit his fists off of our table. 'You fucking asshole!'

I looked up from my hands to see Seth and Roman both trying to hold in their laughter. 'Don't you guys dare fucking start.' Dean seethed a little quieter now.

Roman held his hands up in defence. 'I was a little pissed that you've started pulling this shit again but this? This is comedy gold Logan.'

'Thankyou for your kind words mister Reigns.' I stood up from slouching on my chair and took a curtsy, only winding Dean up further.

'Dude, didn't you try find any manly clothes, like fuck me a hippie vest top?' Seth chuckled and I finally looked over to Dean examining what clothes he's picked out of my luggage to wear.

'Shut it two-tone!' Dean slapped him upside the head, Seth groaned but his attention wasn't diverted for long, his eyes soon set on me.

'You secretive little bitch, where the hell have you put all of my clothes?' He had obviously gotten tired of yelling, instead he knelt down beside me, holding onto the back of my chair and the table.

'I don't think you should insult your girlfriend like that babe, it's a little rude,' I teased looking to meet his eyes with a smirk pulling at my lips.

'Especially when she's got all of your clothes dude,' Roman chipped in nodding towards me. 'that's not the best idea. .'

'I don't give a damn!' Dean rose his voice again glaring at Roman. 'Where are my clothes.' He asked sternly.

'You really want to know, mister I-like-short-shorts?' I smirked looking down to his legs, he had a pair of my black denim shorts on.

'I'd really like to know. . before I'm forced to do something I may regret.' He cracked his knuckles but I didn't even flinch.

'They're in the locker room.' I shrugged mindlessly, I knew the look Seth gave me told me that he knew I wasn't telling the truth, he could see straight through me.

'Bullshit.' He snapped. 'Where are they?'

'I've told you, they're in the locker room.' I repeated this time with a sigh, Seth and Roman just shook their heads at me and I shrugged.

'You wouldn't put them there.' He promised. 'Trust me, I know you.'

'Oh yeah lover boy, you know me so well that you knew that I'd pull this stunt on you this morning huh?' I smiled turning to face Dean as he knelt beside me, I placed a cheeky kiss on his lips and he shook me away.

'I know you well enough that I went to check the locker room before I came here. I know it's empty.' He raised an eyebrow at me, somewhat impressed with his own knowledge. 'Now I'll ask you once more Logie, where are my clothes?'

I shrugged innocently. 'Why don't you ask Roman?'

'Rome--' Dean didn't have to continue his sentence, Roman cut him short and Seth sighed, whilst I rolled my eyes, knowing that the joke had now ended.

'In the ring. Haven't checked there have you?' Without a word Dean ran off down the hall and out of catering.

'He's gonna get you back big time for that. . you know right?' Roman chuckled and Seth shook his head as we stood up - ignoring the stares and headed to the locker room.

*later on*

'By the way. . you've got the Wyatt family in a match with the guys at Elimination chamber in two weeks. .' I smiled up at Dean as we walked down the corridor towards our hotel room, Roman and Seth were in front and Dean has his arm slung comfortably round my shoulders.

'Great. You can start digging a grave now. . it'll be done by the time I'm done with them.' His words held nothing but callousness and I smiled slightly at the fact that he was so protective.

'Meh, I don't have the muscle power. . that can be Seth's job,' He held me a little tighter ruffling his hat on my head along with my hair underneath.

'Now, about your little fiasco this morning. .' He strung out his words as he closed the door to our shared hotel room. I looked over my shoulder to find Seth stood watching and Roman sat on the countertop also watching on.

'You know because I'm your girlfriend and all. .' I pondered attempting to sound sweet as he looked down at me, still hooking an arm around my shoulders. 'do you think that you could let that go. .'

'Ohh,' Dean hummed. 'When I issued war Logan? I meant war. . you're just going to have to face the consequences of your actions'

I looked over to Roman and Seth but they shook their head at me with a smirk. 'Fine, be that way. . bring it on lover boy.' I winked.

With that I walked off, already tired after a long day of promo stuff and paperwork. I headed off towards what was our temporary bedroom and Dean laughed. I shook it off not in the mood for his prank talk as I opened the door.

I take that back. There was no bed. . or empty wardrobe. . or even suitcases. The hotel bedroom was empty. Aside from a note taped to the center back wall with a pile of white clothing and a pair of handcuffs placed on top below.

I tore the note from the wall scanning over it with a quick glance as I picked up the clothes with my free hand.

"Hi Logie, how ya doing princess?

Just to let you know, the maid took the bed for cleaning. . and the wardrobe. . and our suitcases. . and the everything really? Bummer. What can you do though?

Because I get a bad back sometimes, Roman said I can share his king size with him for the night. . and it's memory foam - my favourite!

Anyway, because the horrid maid took your clothes, she left mine with me but I left you some clothes I managed to get my hands on. I know you like white which is a good job.

Below is a white straitjacket, white pants and some handcuffs for your legs, incase anyone tries to steal you too, obviously.

I can't have anyone take my Graysickle.

If you need assistance then Seth is happy to help in the lounge. I'm probably in bed now, and Roman is showering. . but hey? If the maid doesn't bring your clothes back tomorrow then at least you can wear them to Raw!

New attire, look at you ey?

And tonight they're your new PJs

Night, Dean. x"

The sarcasm was dripping from the note like a leaking faucet. I grimaced pulling open the clothing and dropping the note on the floor. I didn't bother wasting any time. Slipping on the pants I pulled on the uncomfortable jacket and sighed holding the handcuffs in my hand as I held up my hair and walked out of the empty room.

'Rollins!' I yelled spotting him in the kitchen he smirked at me and I shook my head.

'What is this?' I asked gesturing down at myself. 'Shouldn't it be Dean in this crap. . I'm not insane.'

'You take his clothes and make him come to work?' He asked as I turned round for him to fasten it. If Dean partook in my prank without question then I would have to return the favour, that's how we worked. 'Then he'll take your bed, clothes and sanity and send you to work the next day' He chuckled.

I shook my head growling under my breath, I was less than happy. 'How am I meant to brush my teeth? Brush my hair? Shower and use the bathroom by myself in the morning?' I spat and Seth only shrugged.

'We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, for now you have the blow up bed to sleep on with the sheets and you're stuck like this till tomorrow afternoon at least.' He chuckled clipping the handcuffs to my ankles.

'When I see his face in the morning he'd better make sure he has protection because I'll light a fire torch and throw it at him.' I seethed unable to move any limb in order to release some of my anger. With that I walked off to the bedroom and noticed the blow up bed and sheets in the very corner.

I pulled it to the center and hauled the sheets over me, trying my best to get comfortable as I lay shackled trying to sleep.

I'd get him back for this.

---

Sup, did you see Raw on Monday? Like omfg STING is back! I'm buzzing holy shit!

Anyway. I'm sorry this took a while, I wanted a good way to end this chapter and I feel like I found it in the end. Hope you like it?

Next update soon I swear, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 14.4K 26
Taehyung ve nefret ettiği yeni üvey kardeşi Jeon. texting + düz yazı
2.4M 214K 33
okumayın for vanilla baby
142K 15K 52
Jungkook, erzağının bitmesiyle kendine yiyecek birşeyler ararken, Taehyung'un liderlik yaptığı bir küçük bir şehirle karşılaşır. Jungkook, açlığını d...
19.1K 1.1K 34
Jungkook; Dolabımın şifresini değiştirip üstüne bir de içini prezervatiflerle dolduran orospu çocuğu sendin değil mi? Jungkook hoşlandığı kıza çok ya...