Being the managers daughter...

By missjones2414

Samantha is the daughter of pop sensations One Directions's manager. The boys have just finished the X factor... More

Being the managers daughter... 1D
Meeting them
Finding out about each other
Shopping
2 weeks later, settling in
Opening up
Day out with daddy
Pool party!
What to do
That evening
Day out with Niall
I miss her
Bless him
Saying goodbye
Dont come back
Lost without him
Help me
The boys
She won't let it go...
coming home
Protective Niall
The final chapter

Girl's night out

772 10 1
By missjones2414

Liam's P.O.V

Sam's going out with Danielle and Eleanor tonight. Glad they are making her feel welcome in our family. I knew they would.  Means I'll be cooking then... Or maybe we'll just go for a takeaway. Sounds good. OMG Sam just came in the kitchen

'I LOVE YOUR SLIPPERS!' She laughed at me first before replying

'umm thanks Liam, just calm down yea?'

'Yea sorry, I just love turtles and they are just amazing, where did you get them?'

'Umm ask my dad, he got them for me...' Right must do that. I add that onto my to do list. I feel a bit rude, I've noticed the slippers but Sam has spent hours on her hair and make up and looks beautiful.

'Sorry, Sam you look lovely. Look after my girl tonight yea?'

'Of course I will Liam, thank you'

Sam's P.O.V

He's so adorable. I want someone like that too. Someone who asks people to look out for me. Never had that. Oh great here comes the cheeky 3.

'Alright beautiful' Niall is so casual and cute when he addresses me. Can't help but smile.

'So what you wearing tonight then?' Harry is always asking questions.

'Right well I was thinking, shorts and a top? I thought about a dress but then decided that was a bit too cute and innocent...' Harry looks startled at this.

'But cute and innocent is good?!' Zayn and Niall both burst into laughter.

'Yea cause Harry your type is innocent and cute...' He has a point...

'Harry, I can dress myself...'

'I know, but if you need help undressing you know where I am.' Followed but a cheeky wink. Oh cringe. I finish getting ready and the door bell goes. The girls are here.

'Oh hello gourgeous' Eleanor is just like Louis... Confident and makes people feel good about themselves. She looked me up and down and gave me the acceptance nod us girls do.

'Hey girls you both look lovely.' I had to compliment these glamour models.

'You all look lovely' Louis adds.

'Right so don't go getting with anyone girls, your all taken' Harry tries that trick.

'Umm Harry I think you'll find that Sam isn't...' Love Danielle.

'Yea and didn't you know? Me and Danielle are Sam's wing girls, this whole night is about getting someone for Sam...'

'Right girls go, before you make these boys even more jealous.' Dad pushes us through the door and we burst into tears of laughter. Harrys face was a sight. He looked so heartbroken and embarrassed.  

'Right so lets go' Danielle was driving, both of these girls are so beautiful. I feel a bit out of place...

'Harry fancies you then.'

'What?'

'Did you not hear his comments?' Eleanor may have a point...

'He's always like that though...'

'Exactly.' They both look at me through the mirrors in the car.

'Do you like him?'

'NOOOOOO'

'Hmm seems debatable' We pull up at this pub. It seemed quiet but cute all the same.

'Right so spill the beans. Who is a possiblity and who's not.

'What do you mean?'

'Your living with one direction... You must have some impressions. 3 are avaliable...'

'Oh right well I like them all as mates, they are a laugh.'

'Thats not what I mean Sam...' Jeez these girls are pushy... Danielle had her hair in ringlets and Eleanor had a cute full fridge. Both wearing jeans and a top. Eleanor was a bit more girly. So glad I went against the dress.

'Come on we won't tell anyone' Some how I can tell Danielles telling the truth. Eleanor nods and they promise not to even tell Louis or Liam.

'Okay umm well you know me and Harry have got some flanter going...'

'Well yea that was obvious.'

'But then Zayn is so helpful around the house and looks out for me'

'Thats cute, yea okay and Niall?'

'He's just argh, his accent... He always makes me smile and everything. Hes adorable.'

'So you definately ready to be a 1D girl'

'I am?'

'Sure you are... The way you dress, the way you talk about them.' Eleanor looks me up and down and smiles. I feel accepted.

'Girl you were born to be with one of these boys... Sounds like we need to work this out one boy at a time' Danielle is so confident and sure of what to do.

'What do you mean by that?'

'You can go out on a date with each of them without them knowing?'

'HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?!' They both look as if they have tried this before... But with who?

'There was another girl who was going to be a 1D girl but she messed up herself... We helped her go on the dates and everything but then she went too far....' Eleanor looked at the floors and tears rolled down her cheek.

'Oh babe come on it's alright...' Danielle tried to console her.

'You don't have to tell me...'

'No tell her Dan' Danielle took a deep breath.

'She was with Harry but then slept with Zayn and also forced herself on Louis... No one talks about it. It killed Harry, Zayn and Harry have never been the same and Louis... Well he told us about it and promised he never did anything, he was pushing her away and shouting for help but they were alone.

'Where is she now?'

'No clue, we told her to go or we would go to the press and make her hated...' Jeez, these girls aren't scared.

'Trust me, I won't be anything like that... Louis is Eleanor's and Liam is Danielle's thats it no exceptions.' This made Eleanor cheer up.

'I like you Jones...' Wow accepted into the 1D girls group.

We had a long chat about boys, school and every other thing girls talk about and said we should do it again. It was 3ish when I got back so all the boys were asleep. Or so I thought.

'Hey cutie.' Niall walked up behind me when I was getting something out of the fridge and hugged me from behind. He kissed my neck and turned me round.

'Good evening?'

'yea good thanks.' We just stood there for a moment and I pulled away.

'What did you do then?'

'Just talk thank you nosey'

'Sorry, just interested...'

'Did you wait up for me?' He looked embarrassed...

'Yea, wanted to make you were home safe'

'Or that I didn't bring someone home?'

'Yea that too' It lightened the mood and we both sat on the sofa with milkshakes.

'Thanks for waiting up, it's cute'

'Thats alright...' He leans in a softy kisses my lips. His lips against mine. It felt so good. It was just a peck but it was right. We both smiled after.

'What was that for?' My turn to ask the questions

'Just being you...'

'Hmm okay, I think I can keep doing that then.' I get up and put our empty cups in the dishwasher and head up to bed. I was half way up the stairs.

'Wait, no bedtime kiss?' I ran down the stairs and leaped into his arms. I didn't kiss him and kept me lips and distance away from his. I turned my head and kissed his cheek.

'Good night Niall.' Closing my bedroom door behind me I had to admit, something special was happening. I picked up me phone and text Danielle and Eleanor

Just kissed Niall... Sam x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 8 15
Samantha is a smalltown girl, who has loved One Direction from the start. She felt like her life needed improvement. She tried to start off her dream...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
1.8K 96 30
Delilah loves her life. Well, since she ran away from her uncle to live with Niall and Harry she loves it. What happens when she lives with the only...
50.3K 764 30
Emma is 19 and her brother happens to be none other, than Louis Tomlinson. Her best friend Christie is in love with Zayn. She lives with her brother...