Spectrum (Frerard, Petekey)

By babyspiders

The adventures of 'pretty boy' and 'dyke'. The story of the boy with the boobs who can pack a serious punch... More

1: Just This Morning I Said 'No I Can't Start Another Fic Or I Will Just Die'...
2: An Encounter With The Emo Lesbian Mafia
3: Lindsey Ballato The Motherly Gothic Vulture
4: Petekey Is Ruining My Life I'm Sorry
5: The Goth Witch Cult Strikes Again
6: It's Chapter Six And They Finally Have A Conversation
7: kid petekey is the cutest thing in the entire world im gonna stab myself
8: im such trash for this story smh
9: I LOVE PETE WENTZ
10: The Sixth Sense Of Emo
11: Actual Beautiful Baby Angel Mikey Way
12: You Don't Need A Dick To Be A Dick
13: Pete Wentz, Who Cares More About His Eyeliner Than His Dignity
14: Pete Just Loves Fucking Things In The Ass
15: Pete Dies In This Chapter
17: this is irrelevant but i love matty healy so much he's ruining my life
18: i am too emotionally attached to this fic im ruining my own life
19: Who Needs Anyone When You Have A Dog?
20: vague levels of emotional trauma rn
21: It's Not A Bad Dick
22: Alicia The Condom Balloon
23: Suck My Dick, Literally
24: the actual plot is happening fuckedy fuck
25: hahahhaha fml emotional pain ahahahhahahahahhahaha
26: this fic's gonna end soon lmao
27: There's A Lot Of Crying In This Chapter
28: it's the end and i am crying

16: shit goes down down in an earlier round

13.9K 1K 2.7K
By babyspiders

Gee was stood in her front garden, leaning back against the porch fence as she remained fixated upon the street, her eyes lighting up a little as Frank came into view, but not by a significant amount at all; she was pissed off, and that wasn't going to be wished away by some boy with a pretty face, even if she wanted it to be.

Frank broke into a smile as he saw her, relieved that she hadn't started screaming at him within the instant, but she only nodded, not really bothering to return his smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You look really beautiful today." Frank added as he approached her, nervous to reach out and even hug her, because it was clear she wasn't in the best of moods, and it was even clearer than it was Frank to blame.

She blushed a little, truth be told, she couldn't stop herself, "yeah?" She raised her eyebrows, meeting Frank's gaze, "do I not look really beautiful all the time?"

"Oh for fuck's sake, Gee, you know that wasn't what I meant." Frank snapped, rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh, before reaching for a cigarette before he could think; the act of doing so practically second nature.

"Sorry, it's just that there's what you say and then what you mean." She continued, her tone laced with an odd kind of spite, "like when you said you'd meet me like half an hour ago. But that wasn't what you meant, was it?"

"Gee, I'm sorry. Something happened that I couldn't have known about, I had to do a favour for a friend and I didn't think it was going to take that long." He met her eyes with conviction, because technically he wasn't lying, he was just omitting a great deal of the details.

"What kind of favour?" She asked, her face lightening up a little.

"I owed a friend some money, and he needed it today instead of when I was going to give it him." Frank explained, again moving awkwardly around the subject of cocaine, and in turn, the bag of coke his- Ray's hoodie pocket.

"Could you not have texted me?" She raised her eyebrows, reaching out for Frank's hand, "I get worried about you, you know."

"I know." Frank nodded, smiling, because maybe he didn't deserve to be forgiven like that, but it wasn't like he was going to argue against it. "I'm sorry, I thought I'd make it on time."

"It's okay." She let out a sigh, "now come on, tell me about how beautiful I look today or were you just trying to get on my good side?"

"Shut up." Frank giggled a little, "red lipstick looks really good on you."

"I know," she smiled, "I was just feeling that punk rock aesthetic today and pink lipgloss just wasn't cutting it." She let out a sigh to express the tragedy, "you think I should wear it more often?"

"Fuck yeah." Frank nodded, "if you got a leather jacket and that lipstick, you'd look like you could kill a man."

"I'd look like Lindsey?" Gee raised her eyebrows, smiling a little, "I prefer the whole pink aesthetic, also like no one would see the brutal murder coming, so this is smarter."

"Please don't murder me." Frank added, laughing a little.

"Wouldn't dream of it." She leaned in, pressing a kiss to his lips, laughing as she pulled away. "you've got-"

"Knew it," Frank shook his head in disbelief, attempting to wipe his lips with the sleeve of Ray's hoodie, "fuck you and your lipstick," he let out a sigh, "are we going inside or?"

"My dad's home, so no. You do not want to meet my parents, we'll just go to the park, or whatever? If that's fine with you?" She asked, leaving Frank to nod in response as the two made their way down the street. "My dad's such a fucking idiot, it's like, I'm wearing lipstick and a skirt and he still wants to call me Gerard... doesn't make fucking sense."

"Sounds like an asshole." Frank added, reaching for Gee's hand, "I'm sorry you have shitty parents."

"It's fine, I'm used to them, it's just Mikey- oh my god I didn't tell you about Mikey!" Gee exclaimed, her eyes widening as if she found it almost impossible to believe.

"What about Mikey?" Frank asked, perhaps far too interested.

"He and Pete are dating, and it's really cute-"

"And I totally called it!" Frank exclaimed, grinning at Gee, "I totally fucking did."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, shaking her head a little, "but it's just the whole being casually homophobic, and I don't think he's ever going to come out to them, he just feels so... uncomfortable in his own skin. I was like that two years ago, but it gets better, you know?"

"You make me feel better about myself." Frank admitted, avoiding Gee's gaze, "I hope Pete does that for him. If Pete does then he's really lucky."

"Stop being so cute, stop it," Gee insisted, laughing a little, "last night I had to sleep in his bed because he kept crying about it, I mean it wasn't any problem, I just hate that it has to be like that. I barely got any sleep, I just kept thinking about how fucked up it all is."

"I barely got any sleep either." Frank added, "I was out until four in the morning."

"Four?" Gee exclaimed in disbelief, "why?"

"I was with my friend Ray and he took me to this really shitty party and well I couldn't see you that night so I had nothing better to do, but it was a horrible party, so we just sat on the roof and drank a whole lot of beer."

"Just beer?" Gee asked, narrowing her eyes, "no drugs?"

"No, Ray's a good guy, I mean, he doesn't even know that... I..." Frank trailed off, "but he's a cool guy, he looks older than he is so he buys me cigarettes sometimes, because you know, I look like a four year old. It's ridiculous, he's so tall, and this is his hoodie and that's why it's so big on me."

Frank gestured to the hoodie, pulling it out a little to show just how big it was, however in the process of doing so, he dislodged a certain item inside the pocket, causing a little bag of cocaine to fall out onto the pavement, right beside Gee's foot.

-

There was something about this that had indeed just screamed bad idea, but Mikey, being Gee's brother, was somewhat well acquainted with terrible fucking heart wrenching ideas, and well, Pete thought he was too cute to say no.

Mikey wasn't even too sure himself as to where the thought had come from, but the more he focused on it, the more important it seemed to become, it just made sense and Pete was a little nervous, but that was understandable, and Pete was pretending that he wasn't nervous at all, and Mikey just found himself laughing at him, because Pete was too fucking cute.

But yes, Mikey wanted to meet Patrick.

As odd as it sounded, Mikey wanted to meet the guy with a crush on his boyfriend and attempt to have civil conversation with him - was he insane, maybe? But he was pretty sure Gee and Frank would be home right now and he felt awkward just going to Pete's house when Patrick could probably see them from just across the street.

Also Pete talked about the guy a lot, and well, he couldn't help being curious, could he?

And Patrick was a nice guy from what he'd heard, so things would turn out alright, wouldn't they? Wouldn't they? Well, Mikey was kind of fucked if they didn't, but he suspected that perhaps he was just overthinking things now.

"I'm kind of nervous now." He admitted aloud, catching Pete's attention as he did so; Pete had been previously drifting off into some sort of weird dreamland, unsure just what could possibly come of a situation like this, but still, he was curious to find out.

"Patrick's nice." Pete reassured him, linking their hands and walking a little closer to Mikey, "you're nice, it's just too nice people. You're both nice and cute - you have a lot in common."

"We both also like you..." Mikey added, laughing nervously, "I just, I want to meet him, you know? Not because I'm being weird about anything, I just, I want to meet him."

"It's fine." Pete promised him as they approached his house, grabbing his cellphone and asking Patrick if they could go to his house. "He has a really cool house," Pete added as he waited for a response from Patrick.

"That's cool," Mikey added, glancing around nervously, feeling as if the whole world was watching when he had Pete's hand in his, and he knew he should just calm the fuck down because it was an empty street in a quiet neighborhood and they hadn't seen anyone in at least four minutes, but still, Mikey was terrified.

"We're just going up to his bedroom - it's in the attic, it's really cool." Pete put his cellphone back in his pocket and seemed to lead Mikey over to Patrick's house, "his parents aren't home, and I usually just climb through this window so-"

"Pete." Mikey stressed, his eyes widening, unable to tell if Pete was being fucking serious or not.

"Stop being such a princess, Mikeyway, come on." Pete giggled a little, leaning back against the wall and just watching Mikey pout for a moment or two.

"You're not being serious." Mikey shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm never serious." Pete added, smirking, "Sirius is dead."

"Go to hell." Mikey let out a sigh, leaning against the front door as he did so, and stumbling a little as he came to realise that it was open. Pete burst into laughter. "You knew this was open, didn't you?"

Pete shrugged, still laughing like a motherfucking asshole as he followed Mikey inside, "didn't know anything."

"You're horrible." Mikey let out a sigh, glaring at Pete for a moment.

"Mikeyway, come on, don't be angry with me." Pete pleaded, pulling Mikey over to him by his hands, "you're too beautiful to be angry-"

"Yeah, and you're too beautiful to be a dickhead but you proved that wrong." Mikey snapped, rolling his eyes as he turned his head away.

Pete leaned forward, kissing Mikey's cheek, taking the taller boy by surprise as he did so. "Mikey," he began, his tone no more than a whisper, "you can be beautiful and a dickhead, don't be so judgmental. I expected better."

"You're an asshole." Mikey shook his head in disbelief, blushing as he did so, because his whole body was buzzing with an energy that seemed to radiate from the spot on his cheek where Pete had kissed him.

"Okay so I'm either being burgled or you two are like fucking in the living room," A voice seemed to appear from nowhere, making Mikey jump a little.

"Neither, but the latter could be arranged- we could also burgle you, actually, not that we were planning on it. Do you have anything you want stealing?" Pete asked, grinning like an asshole again, and Mikey wondered just how such extreme levels of simultaneous hate and love for a person was possible.

Patrick appeared down the hallway, well, Mikey assumed him to be Patrick; he was shorter than him, about Pete's height, a little chubby, with glasses and ginger hair - he was pretty cute, truth be told.

"So this is Mikey Way..." Patrick trailed off, looking Mikey up and down before smiling, "I'm Patrick Stump."

"Hey," Mikey offered a smile, "it's nice to meet you."

"Patrick, come on, tell me, do you want anything stealing?" Pete interrupted the lovely sentimental greeting to carry on some stupid joke in typical Pete Wentz fashion.

"Not really." Patrick admitted, raising his eyebrows at Pete, "stop smiling like such an idiot." He added, rolling his eyes and making his way towards the stairs, "come on, I didn't know you wanted to hang around in front of my front door all day."

"He was trying to convince me to climb thorough your window, you know?" Mikey began, following Patrick up the stairs.

"Pete." Patrick shook his head in disbelief, "be nice to your boyfriend."

"I am nice." Pete continued, "I'm fucking lovely. All the time."

"Are you now?" Mikey turned to Pete, raising his eyebrows in disbelief, "I find that hard to believe."

"I totally promo the fuck out of your instagram, you're like in every selfie I take - that's nice." Pete continued, totally fucking serious.

"Why do you assume I need a promo? Do you think my account is crap or something?" Mikey's tone was just as serious.

"Mikey, your instagram name is 'mwayzy420' you literally just copied me-"

"You made my instagram for me and forced me to use it-"

"You can just change your name, you know?" Patrick added, finding himself amused by their conversation.

"Can you?" Mikey's eyes lit up, getting out his cellphone, "I'm going to change it to 'ihatepetewentz420'."

The '420' for aesthetical reasons, of course, also because Pete would probably kill him if he didn't have some stupid joke in his username.

-

"Are you fucking kidding me, Frank?"

The two were somewhat frozen in shock, just staring at the coke for a good minute, before Frank thought it was probably best to put it back in his pocket and not just leave it there for everyone to see.

"What?" Frank retorted, blushing a little, shoving his hands into his pocket with the coke.

"For fuck's sake!" She yelled, "you fucking lied to me- you said no drugs-"

"That was last night, and I did no drugs last night, and I've done none since, I just happened to acquire some coke between then and now." Frank blushed a little, wondering if he could just shrug this off, but judging from the look in Gee's eyes, he most definitely couldn't.

"That's why you were late, isn't it? Oh my fucking god, Frank, it's the fucking coke over me now, isn't it?" She shook her head in disbelief, "you owed a guy some money- for drugs?"

"Well, I owed a guy some money... the guy just happened to be my drug dealer-"

"Oh for fuck's sake, Frank." She turned away from him, "so you lie to me, you can't keep away from cocaine, what the fuck else is there? Are you fucking cheating on me as well- I wouldn't be fucking surprised-"

"Gee!" Frank exclaimed, even the notion of doing so hurting him inside, "I'm not fucking- fuck, why would I do that... I love you, Gee, I really fucking love you, I just I fucking... I have this addiction, okay?" He yelled, looking down at the slight bulge in his pocket from the coke, and in that moment, he was certain he despised it.

"Then fucking stop. Me or the coke? Who the fuck do you pick?" Gee continued, having lost all chill long ago.

"You." Frank stepped forward, "obviously. I love you, Gee." He reached out for her hand, only to find her pulling away.

"Fucking stop it, Frank." She let out a sigh, "if you mean this, then give me the coke and let me get rid of it, let's go dump it in a fucking river, delete your drug dealer from your phone, and just don't do this shit again. Like I don't like you smoking, but I put up with that, because I'm a reasonable fucking person, but there's a whole load of difference between cocaine and cigarettes." She trailed off, shaking her head, "you could die, Frank, you could go to prison. Do you want that? I don't fucking want that."

Frank nodded, because yeah, she had a point. "It just makes me feel better, you know, I just..." He trailed off, "it's just coke, it's not like I'm doing heroin-"

"Not yet anyway." She shook her head, taking Frank's hand and leading them towards some grass where they sat down. "Do you remember a time when someone freaked out at you for smoking weed and you said something like, it's just pot, it's not like I'm doing cocaine?"

Frank paused for a moment, his head stuck about six months ago, when he'd known this girl with pink hair, who'd thought Frank was cute, and it hadn't been anything serious, but she'd said the very same words to Frank as Gee just did, and he sat there for a moment, his head stuck in that one night when he'd screamed up at her and they'd broken up, and he'd laughed at her, because it was just fucking weed.

"Yeah." Frank nodded, letting out a sigh.

"See, there you go, that's what I'm thinking, Frank I'm not trying to make shit up here, I'm just worried about you." She met his gaze, before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Frank let out a sigh, still fixated upon the girl with the pink hair; trying to remember her name, he reckoned he'd been too out of it to remember... something beginning with a J, maybe?

"Frank?" Gee continued, noticing his silence and the expression upon his face, "are you okay?"

"I just... about six months ago, there was this girl and I can't quite remember her name but she had like bright pink hair and she was really fucking cute. She even thought I was cute too, and we had like this shot at something but she said... she said that exact same thing to me and I didn't take her seriously, I just laughed at her, we ended up breaking up and that night I just shook my head because it was just fucking weed." He paused, biting his lip, "I don't want that to happen with you."

Gee moved closer to him, putting her arm around his back, "hey, I'm sorry about her, but you know? You understand now, don't you?"

Frank nodded, "I just... it's complicated still, because Freddie, my dealer, is a friend of mine and he needed the money today or he'd be kicked out of his house, and nobody deserves to be homeless."

"Are there not other people he can sell to?" Gee asked, "you don't have to make everything that happens to him your responsibility. He can still be your friend, but just not your dealer, and if he doesn't like that, then he's not a good friend, is he?"

"I still fucking paid for this coke, I don't want to dump it in the river-"

"Sell it to someone else then, and with the money you get, you should take me out somewhere to say sorry." Gee smiled, rubbing his arm, "look I'm here for you, Frank, I just, you need to cooperate, please just try, for me."

"I will." He nodded, kissing her, "can we go sell this now? I know this guy, he's called Bob, he's a bit of an asshole but he'll buy anything. He doesn't live far from here."

"Fine."

-

i can't make her be angry at him for more than like two minutes she just loves him too much i fucking hate my life i fucking hate her why is spectrum gee the most precious thing on this planet i love her i actually love her

vote and comment if u also cry regularly because spectrum gee because my actual life

i lov u guys (((i need to calm down vibes)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...
181 6 6
You go to Belleville High. You don't have any friends. That is until you accidentally bump into Frank in the hallways. You meet the gang; Ray, Mikey...
144K 9.6K 26
In which Gerard is an awkward fuck who likes women's clothing more than he probably should and Frankie is the drag queen who has stolen Gerard's hear...
3.7K 149 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...