Tell Me You Love Me ( Zayn Ma...

By CamiiOlii

I'm only a 19 year old girl living in a big city. I didn't want to get to know this famous guy, from this int... More

Tell Me You Love Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 27

438 9 0
By CamiiOlii

Chapter 27 Reagan’s POV

I finished unpacking my things and I threw the last box on the floor. “Hey, Reagan…we’re having a house meeting.” I turned around and Marissa was standing in my door way. “Down in the living room.”

“Ok,” I said, following her out. It’s been almost a year since I last saw everybody after I ran out of the restaurant. 10 months exactly. I missed the wedding, and moved to California where I moved in with 3 new roommates. Marissa, Zach, and Xavier. We were all the same age, 20, and found each other on craigslist. I sat down on the couch and set my feet up on the coffee table. We’ve actually known each other for about 6 months, I just haven’t gotten around to unpacking yet. I left my furniture at my old apartment, I didn’t want to drag to much with me. “So…” I said.

“You guys wanna go get tattoos tomorrow?” Xavier asked, scrolling through his phone.

“Sure…I don’t know what I would get though.” I said. “Can you die my ends blonde?” I asked Marissa.

“Sure…”

I stared in the mirror at my new tattoo across my collar bone. There was a small anchor then said ‘I refuse to sink’ in writing. I ran my fingers through my soft hair that was now blonde on the ends. It’s a nice change… “I want to get my belly button pierced!” I exclaimed. I laid back down on the chair.

“That’ll be 20 extra…” the artist said. I shrugged my shoulder.

“I can pay…”

“Well it’ll take a year before you can take it out. You can swim after the first 3 months, but you’ll have to clean it twice a day. No hanging chain until after 6 months.” He pulled out an apple slice and needle. “It’s going to hurt…” he said, putting ice on my belly button.

“Ok…” I squinted my eyes tightly and fisted my hands as he put the apple over top. I felt the needle go through my skin and let out a small squeak. “Ow…that really did….hurt.” I said.

“I’m not done.” He said. Swinging the small ball piercing in my face. He pushed it through directly after the needle and screwed the top on.

“Lord…” I muttered.

“We have the cleaning kit for the tattoo and piercing for 10 dollars extra.” He said.

“Sure.” I mumbled as we walked out of the room. I touched my belly button and winced slightly. I pulled my wallet from my back pocket and paid. I had a huge saving account from my modeling job, which meant I had a long time until I ran out. He put the kits in a bag and I walked out with Zach, Marissa, and Xavier.

“I didn’t know you’d go so far to get a piercing you’re so different now.” Marissa said as we got into the car. “But you look nice, and the tattoo shows a little on your shirt…makes you look sexy.” She winked.

“Thanks…I just really needed a change.” I said, sliding in the front seat. Zach and Xavier sat in the back. Letting Marissa drive.

“So Zayn Malik from One Direction just got married yesterday to Perrie Edwards from Little Mix.” I flipped from the channel.

“Did you hear about the wedding between One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Perr-“ I flipped the channel again.

“Perrie and Zayn Malik! They just got mar-“ I turned off the TV and tossed the remote beside me. I stood up and slipped into my flip flops. I pushed my hair out of my face and grabbed the car keys just as Zach came down the stairs.

“Hey can I come?” Zack asked. I pulled my sun glasses on and walked out the door, nodding my head. We hoped in the car and swerved out of the parking lot. I don’t know why I was driving somewhere at 12 in the morning, I just wanted to because I finally learned how to drive. I was stopped behind a car and flashes stopped me from moving forward. “Well this is fun.” Zach said.

“Who the hell are they trying to film?” I exclaimed. I got out the car and pushed through paparazzi, I ran into someone and fell back. “Ow!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to me feet. “Uh, I-I’ll make up for this one day, I just have to…go.” He said. He kissed my cheek swiftly and ran off. Paparazi ran after him to where ever he went and I stood there for a second.

“HEY! Come on!” Zach yelled. I ran back to the car and hopped in.

“That was weird.” I mumbled, driving off from the curb.

“Merry Christmas baby!” I screamed. Marissa handed me a present and I handed her the present I got for her. “What is it?” I asked, looking at the box. I pulled the lid off the box and a silver locket showed. It reminded me of the time I got a locket from Zayn…oh how that turned. I clicked it open and a picture of Xavier, Zach, Marissa and I showed. “Oh it’s beautiful, thanks.” I squeaked, hugging her tightly. I just gave her a nice bracelet with charms. I gave both Zach and Xavier new games for their Play Station 3. They both got me new belly piercings, which I was thankful for. I’m just ready for my birthday which is 3 days away and when I finally get to drink legally everywhere. After we opened each other’s presents we all headed out of the house to go to some fancy restaurant where it’s pretty much impossible to get a reservation unless you’re famous, but we know people so we got a table anyways. We all sat down in the booth and I pushed lose pieces of hair behind my ear.

“Zayn and Perrie have been married 3 months now; hopefully they last long and don’t do a Kim and Kris.” Marissa said, scrolling through her Twitter.

“Nice…” I mumbled. We ordered our food and continued to celebrate Christmas in the almost empty place. I guess everyone was at home with family and parent, celebrating Christmas. I’m more surprised that this restaurant is even open. Maybe these workers have nowhere to go, or just so unfortunate that they got work on Christmas. I turned around in my seat and was faced with another person’s blonde head. This was a big group. You know, one of the groups where they had to being in tables to make a really big one. By the looks of it there were about 15 people. “I want to get another tattoo.” I said, turning back around.

“What of?” Zach asked.

“A small elephant!” I exclaimed. “Oh my god, imagine a baby elephant…yes a baby elephant!” I said, holding my arms out.

“Why?” Marissa asked.

“Ok maybe not…Hakuna Matata is what I want actually.” I said sadly. There was an awkward silence and we all grinned at each other.

“IT MEANS NO WORRIES!” we all sang together. “Oh my gosh we should all get it!” I exclaimed.

“No.” both Zach and Xavier said shaking their heads. Whatever, it’s not really a manly thing to get it on your wrist anyways.

“I will!” Marissa said smiling widely.

“That’s my girl! And you should get your belly button pierced like me, then when we go to the beach we can be like.” I posed ducking up my lips. “Then all the guys will be like.” I pretended to act like a guy and pull my sunglasses down the bridge of my nose. “And we’ll be like.” I pulled my hair out of the bun and whipped my hair around.

“Maybe…” she said shrugging. “Does it hurt a lot?” she asked.

“It’s like a really hard pinch for a second, and then it’s wonderful.” I exaggerated and lied. It hurts for a while. I’ve only had it for 2 months now, it doesn’t hurt anymore. “So matching tattoos tomorrow and you’re get a belly piercing!” I said happily. Our food came and that’s when I had to go to the bathroom. “I have to go to the bathroom.” I said. Marissa got out of the booth and I slid out quickly. I pulled off my jacket and left it in the booth. I walked into the women’s bathroom and used the bathroom. When I walked out the stall a girl was looking closely into the mirror. I took the one far away from her, not to be rude. I just didn’t know her and it’d be weird to stand at the one next to her if there’s 5 others. I washed my hands and saw her look at me from the corner of my eye.

“Reagan?” she said. My eyes widened and I scooted away. She ran up to me and literally talked me to the ground. “REAGAN OH MY GOD IS IT YOU!” she screamed in my face. I took a good look at her.

“Eleanor?” I asked.

“YES! Oh my god, everyone will be so happy to see you, come on!” she said. She picked me up off the ground and dragged me out of the bathroom before I could dry my hands.

“Uhm…I was actau-“

“GUYS! GUESS WHO IT IS!” Eleanor pulled me past my table, holding my arm. They stared at me as I was dragged past and waved. I glared at them, thinking about swearing at them when we get home. They’re just letting me get dragged off. She spun me around to the big group.

“REAGAN?” they all said.

“Is that a tattoo?” she asked, running her finger over my tattoo.

“Uh, yeah.” I said backing away. The boys stood up and I pushed my hair back.

“You’ve been gone for so long, I thought you died or something. Gosh girl, you look so different. Did you move out here?” she asked. I kept my eyes from Zayn, or anyone else. I stared at the ground.

“Yes, I did move in with some roommates. And I actually have to go eat my food before it gets cold.” I was about to turn around but she held on to me tighter.

“Wait, how about we just move you over here with us?” she asked. “I’m sure you’re supposed to be celebrating with us here.” She said nodding.

“Celebrating what?” I asked.

“Well Zayn and Perrie’s marriage of course. We haven’t had a chance to get a lot of people, but you’re a big part in all our life’s you should be here. Come on.” She tugged me.

“Well we’ve already got out food and-“

“The waitresses can move all your food to add to our table. Don’t worry, come on.” Liam said. “Go ahead and invite them.” He said happily. I turned around smiling as hard as I can. When inside I was dashing away through the wind getting away from them. That’s exactly what I wanted to do, because I did not want to remember my past. Mostly because I didn’t even let my roommates know or anything. I walked to my table and turned around. Eleanor nodded happily.

“Uhm, my old friends wanted to invite you to eat with them for celebration.” I waved my fingers around. “Don’t say anything, just go along.” I pleaded, sliding on my jacket. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail as they got up. Waitresses came, taking our plates while more added another table. I was forced to sit down right next to Zayn, unfortunately but fortunately because I didn’t have to stare at him.

“Some of them you haven’t met.” Eleanor said.

“This is Perrie’s band Little Mix, Jade, Jessie, Leigh-Anne, and you know the bride Perrie. Zayn’s mom, Perrie’s mom, and Simon Cowell maker of One Direction.” I waved at them. “Guys this is our good friend Reagan.”

“Uhm, this is Zach.” I pointed to Zach, who was sitting next to me thankfully. “Xavier, and Marissa.” I said. “My roommates.”

“Aah.” Everyone said.

“Nice to meet you all.” I tried to sound supper happy to see everyone. Although I was the complete opposite. 

Continue Reading