Chapter 25

Chapter 25

“I get a summer break!?” I exclaimed. “I get a summer break? I mean, I’m not in high school I have to work!” I stood up and walked around my desk. I walked out my office and went down to the lobby. “CATHY!” I screamed. She jumped, looking at me as I stomped towards her. “Cathy how long is this ‘Summer Break’ exactly?” I asked.

“Uh, a good 2 weeks for everybody.” She said, typing on her key board.

“Why do we get a summer break? I mean we’re not teenagers!”

“You may get to take breaks, but Regina doesn’t so she needs 2 weeks off of working.” She stood up and handed my an envelope. “And here’s your before summer pay check.” She winked at me and I opened the envelope. I pulled out a check and looked at how much I had. My breathing stopped.

“Cathy this is 500 more than my usual check!” I said happily.

“I know, we all get raises sometimes right?” I started jumping on one foot and spinning around. “Enjoy your break ok, all the Model Agencies are going on break for now.”

“Well we’re working in the studio right now; you should come to my place.” I shook my head.

“Zayn I’m not staying at your house for two weeks, where’s Perrie?” I asked.

“On tour, going around countries and stuff. She won’t be back for a while.” He said happily. I looked at him through the computer screen, and saw him leaning back in his chair. “Plus, I haven’t seen you since you first got out of the hospital and came to Niall’s.”

“Zayn you do realize that was only 4 months ago.” He sat up, staring at me like I’m stupid. “Ok, maybe that is a long time, but it doesn’t matter Zayn. I’m not coming to your place when I’m supposed to be on vacation.”

“Ok, I guess you just don’t want to see me.” He pretended to wipe his eyes of fake tears. “It’s alright; you can just stay home…although you could be In my bed with me.” I sighed deeply, and sat down on my bed.

“If I say yes will you stop whatever you’re doing right there.” He nodded his head in his hands. “Ok Zayn, I’ll come.” He threw his fist into the air. “I’ll be there tomorrow. Don’t come get me though.” I stood up and Zayn waved to me. I exited out of Skype and shut my laptop after words, having nothing else to do on it.

I knocked on the door of Zayn’s house, waiting for him to open the door. I heard footsteps and I backed away from the door. I flew open and Zayn stood there, shirtless. “He-“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence before I was being spun around in Zayn’s arms. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I’m so happy to see you.” He said and set me on my feet.

“I can see that Zayn. But I think I’ve missed you more than you’ll ever miss me.” I winked at him, walking in as he grabbed my suitcase. He kicked the door close with his foot and left my bag in the middle of the floor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I couldn’t say anything before his lips were on mines. He turned us around and pushed me against the door. He smelt so good. So so good, and I’ve missed the smell of him. Believe it or not I missed everything about his, even his pinky finger. 4 months is how long I’ve gone without him. I just can’t stand it anymore, honestly. I may act like I don’t care, but inside I really do. Zayn is all I have to care about now ‘n days. And talking on the phone just doesn’t do it anymore. Sometimes I even dream of being with him, for the rest of my life. I pulled off my jacket and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed Zayn’s strong cheek bones; I really want to run my tongue all over him right now. He pulled me off the door and I pulled away quickly. “I’m guessing that’s your ‘Hi how are you? I’m not about to say that because I want to kiss you’ because if it’s not then I don’t know what is.” I slipped from the door and ran up the stairs.

“Can I leave the case?” he asked.

“Nope.” I said, looking over the balcony. “Thanks for bringing it up for me!” I said, running into his room. I pulled off my shirt and pulled my hair into a bun. I heard footsteps behind me. “That was quick Zayn,”

“It wasn’t any problem.” I turned around and unbuckled my belt.

“I need to take a shower; I’ve been in a cramped place for about 13 hours.” I said, cracking my neck.

“The flights only like 9 hours.”

“Yeah, and I’ve been in my place. Then that crowded ass airport.” I stressed my arms.

“Sit down.” I pulled off my jeans as Zayn grabbed a chair and pulled it in front of me. “Give me your feet.”

“Don’t you hate other’s people feet?” I asked.

“But for you, I’ll do it.” I placed my feet on his lap and he pulled off my socks. I sighed out of relief as he started massaging them. I ought to kiss him again, they were aching all week. “Don’t be so stressed out anymore Reagan, I don’t want you fainting when no one’s there for you.” I laid back on his comfortable bed.

“Zayn I faint every week.”

“Well you need to stop babe, you should really calm down sometimes.” He stopped and ran his legs over my bare legs. “Hopefully being here with me will calm you down a bit.” His fingers traveled up my leg, up my stomach, until he reached my bra.

“Zayn I don’t think I’m ready.” He raised his eyebrow.

“Ready for what?” he asked, as if he wasn’t thinking about it. Me and Zayn alone in one house for 2 weeks can lead to bad things. Things I couldn’t even imagine, and I’m not ready for those things to happen. “I’m not about to take your virginity Reagan, I’d never do that.”

“Really?” it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. “That’s good to know.” I sat up and pushed my hair behind my ear. “We should get Niall over here.” I wrapped my arms around myself.

“Just because I’m not about to tear your clothes off doesn’t mean I’m not gonna tease you.” My face fell in an instant. Zayn stood up, leaving his chairs to fall on its back. I looked up at him, his smirk making me just slightly nervous.

“W-What?” Zayn pulled me on my feet, me being clumsy; almost stumbled on all fours. “I-you-me and-but” my kissed me again, cutting off my sentence. He pulled my legs around his waist and laid me down again. I ran my fingers through his soft black hair, running them down his back next. “I want you.” I admitted. “I want you all to myself forever and ever.” He buried his face into his neck, his hair tickling my chin. “I don’t ever want to share you with anybody.” My body shook under his, it took me long enough to actually come to the fact that Zayn is what I want.

“We’ll be together.” He kissed my collar bone. “In the end; I swear.”

“D-Don’t make promises, you can’t keep.” He stopped kissing me and pulled back to look me straight into the eyes.

“But I can keep this promise.” If my heart was broken, he fixed it with those exact words. “And I will.”  His hands held my face close to his, and he brushed his nose over my cheek.

“If you love someone, you let them go right?”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I can just set Perrie free, you know what they say after that right?” I kissed his forehead.

“No, I know Zayn. I’m not saying that I know you love me.” I looked deep into his brown eyes. “But if you do any kind of way, you need to let me go."

"What are you talking about? You're the best thing that's happened to me since my career." I pushed my hair behind my ear, and glanced around the room. 

"I know but I don't think you'll want to continue being my friend when you find out what I'm about to tell you." his face fell, and I could tell I just ruined his mood. I don't like doing that, it makes me sad.

"What, are you pregnant or something?" I shook my head. "Dying?" I shook my head. "Then it's not that bad." he pushed my hair behind my ear again. "You don't have to tell me." he looked closely into my eyes. "I'll find out another day. I'm just having too much fun with you right now."

"Fine, if you want to do it that way." I agreed, although I really wanted him to know. I didn't want him to come to my house one day and see me passed out on my bed because of my alcoholic ways. He collected his iphone 5 from his night stand.