Chapter 51

Chapter 51

“Wanna come with me to the VMAs?” Zayn asked.

“Hahahahhaha, that’s a good one Zayn, but let’s not get my hopes up.” I laughed, slapping my knee.

“I wasn’t joking Reagan.” Zayn said. “Of course it’d be only you and Eleanor because Jenny has work, Marissa has a big interview, and Danielle has a show that night.” He said.

“Zayn you’re being serious, I mean we don’t even know if we’re in a relationship what’re people going to think?” I asked.

“We don’t? They don’t? The video of us is out…I think we’re pretty good on the relationship thing Reagan.” Zayn said.

“Zayn you know what I mean…I mean I have nothing to where or anything.” I got off my bed and started pacing the floor.

“Then we can go to the mall.” Zayn shrugged. “Just calm down Reagan…we’re gonna be fine. Anyways afterwards we can go to my new house if you want.” He said.

“Where do you live?”

“Well now I have a Penthouse in New York.” A huge smile formed on my face. “Yes, back to the place you love.” Zayn said nicely. I was so happy, I couldn’t even manage words. Zayn stood up, and picked me up over my shoulder.

“Oh my god why are you now just telling me!?” I asked.

“I don’t know…I have a lot to tell you Reagan.” He said, walking down the stairs slowly. We walked into the kitchen where everyone was eating dinner.

“When is it?” I asked.

“This Friday.” Zayn answered.

“Then can we go to the mall today?” I asked, then 2 days later I’ll have my toes and nails done, my outfit, and nails done. “Please!?” I asked.

“Sure.” He said, setting me down.

“Reagan.” Harry said, hugging me tightly. “I hate these breaks we have without seeing you, but of course this time, you’re dating Zayn.” He winked. I almost started crying when I saw the boys again. Eleanor came running from around the corner at that time, rummaging through her purse. When she looked up and saw me, it looked like she saw a ghost. She hugged me tightly.

“Reagan, I missed you so much.” She whispered.

“I missed you all too, it’s just I didn’t know they changed my number for a while, and they changed your number too obviously so I couldn’t contact any of you, and I was sad for months because I couldn’t talk to you. Of course Marissa had your number and all, I was just too caught up in my mom’s stuff to realize.” I said.

“I’m happy about your mom also, to know that she got rid of that cancer.” Louis said.

“Thanks.” I gave him a small smile as we were all being escorted to the huge limo. “Uh, how long is it going to take to get there?” I asked.

“15 minutes at the least.” Niall said. Zayn’s hand ran up and down my thigh soothingly.

“Oh my god.” Liam said. Everyone turned to him. “I’m sorry, I’m just surprised to see…” he pointed to Zayn and I. “Together. I knew you were friends, but…” I raised my eyebrow.

“How did you guys react when I was gone?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t call it react.” Louis said sarcastically. “Perrie was happy about it, we were like…uh…” a smile formed on my face to know that Perrie wasn’t furious about it…not that I think she would be. “We really should’ve known though I mean, you guys were obviously really close.” Louis said.