Chapter 45

Chapter 45

 Confusion? Sorry, i've made some changes...try going back a couple of chapters...I took out a lot for this Chapter. z; sorry 

I stepped off the treadmill and took my head phones out. I put weights on the bench bar and went under to start lifting. “You should really have a spotter when doing that.” I stopped and set the bar down. I sat up and pushed my hair behind my ear.

“What do you want Zayn?” I asked.

“Dinner is ready if you want to come and eat.” He said, sitting on the bench with me.

“No I don’t want to come and eat, but you can go ahead.” I said.

“Why are you so angry Reagan?” Zayn asked. “Everyone’s just trying to be as nice as possible to you.”

“I’m sorry. I’m always mean the month my dad died, it’s just a habit.” I said sadly. It was true, I was always moody in May because that was the month he died, and it’s my least favorite month of the year.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

“That’s because I didn’t tell you.” I said. I stood up and walked out of the workout room. “But it’s whatever…now go down to dinner would you leave me alone?” I asked.

“Come down to dinner with me.” Zayn said.

“Fine.” We walked into the dining room together, where everyone was already eating.

“I found her!” Zayn said happily. Everyone clapped as I sat down. I stared at my empty plate…not feeling up to eating. “But she’s obviously not up to eating.” He muttered.

“I really just want to go somewhere…” I said. “I hate being stuck here…” I said, sucking in my cheeks. I wish I had laser vision so I could cut everything open. Or x-ray vision when I wanted. Then I could look at people naked…only the people I wanted, or course…like Zayn and only Zayn. “Oh!” I exclaimed, making everyone flinch. “We should go get tattoos!” I said.

“You already have enough.” Zayn said.

“You have millions more than me, you have enough Zayn. I only have 2!” I said.

“And that’s enough.” He said.

“Well you’re not my mother, or my father so…we should go get tattoos and I need a new belly ring.” I said. “Can I borrow a car?” I asked.

“It depends on what you need it for.” Zayn said.

“That’s for me to know and for you…not to know about.” I said. “Bella wanna join me?” I asked.

“It depends.” She said suspiciously.

“If you don’t want to come, then don’t come.” I said, walking out of the dining room.

“I’m coming!” she called after me.

“WOOHOO!” I screamed, busting through the front doors loudly.

“Sssshh!” Bella said. Oh yeah, I forgot it was 1 in the morning.

“I have to post those pictures on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr I mean that was amazing!” I said loudly.

“Reagan shut up!” Bella shouted.

“You’re the one shouting.” I whispered as we walked up the stairs. “Come on, you have to admit that was fun.” I said. When we got to the top of the stairs a lot of eyes were on us. “Oh hey guys…did Bella wake you up?” I asked.