Pronouns ; Joshler + Multishi...

By kickthetrash

It was people like Josh Dun that confused boys like Tyler Joseph. ©All rights reserved to Kickthetrash. More

Introduction
Prologue
One ; Garden Gnomes, Except It's In A Bathroom And The Gnome Is Pete Wentz
Two ; Tyler Discovers The Gays
Three ; Dale Wentz Is A Feminist And Ryan Ross Kills Church Boy's Innocence
Four ; Puff Daddy And PlayBoy Magazine
Five ; Cafeteria Milky Goodness
Six ; Everyone Loses Their Shit And It's All Pete's Fault
Seven ; Gabe Saporta Is A Cannibal
Eight ; Charlie's Angels Crash Josh's Date
Ten ; Sleepovers And Star Wars Pyjamas
Not As Important (A/N)
Eleven ; Brendon Thinks Smoking Will Make Him An Edgy Tumblr Girl
Twelve ; Tyler Has A Mild Concusion And Nuggets
Thirteen ; Pete Has A Flipphone Feat. Some Gay Contact
Fourteen ; Kelly Hates Punk-Rock And Brendon Hates Commitment
Fifteen ; Pete Plans The Joshler Wedding And Ashley Gets 12% Gayer
Sixteen ; Pete's Racoon And Boys Dating
Seventeen ; Gabe Saporta Makes An Appearance And Patrick Scolds His Children
Opinions On Lemonade (A/N)
Eighteen ; Mikey Way Is A Tumblr Celebrity
Nineteen ; Brendon Is Smooth And Tyler Is An Unintentional Furry
Twenty ; Brendon Babysits And Gets The Babes
Twenty-One ; Eating Old Chinese Take-Out On A Basement Date With Your Bro
This AU Josh Has Become A Reality (A/N)
Twenty-Two ; Mikey Has A Spaghetti Wedding Hat And Kelly Can Meet These Fists
Twenty-Three ; Pete Gets A Boyfriend, Sort Of, Not Really
Twenty-Four ; A Re-Enactment Of Chaos In Seven Seconds™ (Creds To AmazingPhil)
Twenty-Five ; Puff Daddy Is A Part-Time Therapist
Happy First Birthday (A/N)
Twenty-Six ; Brendon Has A New Squad And Josh Finds Use For The Cork Board
Twenty-Seven ; Spencer Is A Cool Guy And Pete Is A Weenie
Twenty-Eight ; Nuclear Energy Is An Unreliable Power Source And So Is Josh Dun
Twenty-Nine ; You're Toxic, I'm Tyler Joseph, Hey How You Doing ?
Thirty ; Brendon Is A Vegetarian Icon Feat. Angsty Tyler
!!! Melanie Martinez Is Trash !!!

Nine ; Tyler Comes Out Of The Closet (This Isn't Clickbait, It Finally Happens)

4.5K 399 400
By kickthetrash

"Guys and Josh!" Tyler called out, walking as fast as he could behind the group while attempting and maintaining political correctness.

"Hey!" Patrick smiled, handing Tyler an apple.

"Patrick, no offence but the piece of fruit you just gave me looks hecking awful."

"That's the point!" Patrick said, pointing a finger at Tyler "it's fresh produce that isn't attractive enough to make it to stores, it's still edible though."

"Oh that's nice, but why'd you give it to me?"

"No more questions." Patrick said, grabbing Tyler's wrist and pushing him closer to the group.

"What's up with Patrick and always grabbing people's wrists?" Brendon asked, still staring down disappointedly at his hand a tiny strawberry cradled in his palm.

"Are we going to talk about Patrick's shitty fruit or Josh's date?" Pete smiled nudging Josh.

"Pete you idiot, I got the fruit so we wouldn't talk about the date and now look!" Patrick whined, throwing the fruit in the bin "you've wasted all this fruit and you're probably going to make Josh cry."

"It's fine." Josh blushed.

"Oh, that's great, you're still an idiot though Pete." Patrick smiled, staring his best friend in the eye.

"Hey I have big news-" Tyler said clicking his fingers "it's taken far longer than I thought but we're far away from distraction now and I'm exploding to tell you this."

"Go ahead." Brendon said, knocking on a few lockers as the group made their way through the hall.

"I'm-"

"Gay" Pete blurted out, him and Brendon the only ones finding it funny.

"Let me finish." Tyler frowned stomping his feet.

"I'm-"

"Kind of ugly." Brendon laughed, a distorted cackle coming from Pete as he struggled to breathe.

"I'm not even going to try anymore." Tyler said, picking up his pace, deciding to go to class early.

-

Tyler cleared his throat, running the soft pink fabric through the sewing machine "listen, I'd rather tell my best friends first but they don't seem to care so I might as well tell my next closest friends, right?"

"Seems like a reasonable thing to do." Ashley said, Ryan nodding his head in approval as he sewed some buttons on a shirt.

"The thing is-" Tyler began, removing pins from his sewing assignment "girls are gross."

"I can't relate." Ashley smiled, turning towards Tyler.

"I mean, I'm not gay!"

"Uh huh." Ryan squinted, slowly putting down his needle.

"I don't really get feelings for people that often but I- I-uh, it happens sometimes over people who aren't y'know breasted up!" Tyler stuttered "If I ever were to do the sex thing with a person I'd rather if they didn't have boobies and they genuinely cared about me."

"So you're?"

"I have no idea." Tyler said "I think I'm gay but like a tiny bit gay for sex."

"Awww, we're proud of you!" Ashley cooed, resting her arms over Tyler and Ryan's shoulders.

"It's nice being able to tell someone." Tyler whispered resting his head on Ashley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.5K 33
Tyler was sad. He was hurt, confused, angry, and scared, too, but most of all, he was sad. He didn't know if it was because he had been stuck in the...
15.2K 266 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...
516K 6.9K 1
if you are very easily triggered, please don't read this. i don't think this is very graphic, but please be cautious i don't want anyone hurting them...
4.3K 255 17
{joshler} mini joshler stories.