MISS BADASS

By AlmondHerserys

(WARNING PLEASE READ!) This book was written a long time ago back in 2015. Please excuse How cringey and conf... More

Meet them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Squeal

Chapter 12

9.6K 280 28
By AlmondHerserys

Dean's Pov
I was walking home because Bethany left after the whole incident. She kissed another person too. This isn't fair. I am not letting anyone have my girl. I got home and saw the house was empty. I ran up to my room and started to do research on this Cody guy. I needed to find out more information about him. 

Bethany's Pov
I sat in my car as I pulled up to my house not wanting to get out and face Dean. My buzzed and it was a text from Annie.

Her: Hey let's go get our hair cut and dyed.
Me: Um sure is Ally going?
Her: No she said she wasn't going to ruin her "hair"
Me: Oh okay met you over there in 10.

I pulled out of the driveway and I arrived at the hair salon and I didn't see Annie's car. I walked in and there was a note on the desk.

Hey Beth,
Hate me or not but you didn't do my dare at lunch so I dare you to dye your hair purple. My fav color :)
Love, Annie

I read it and chuckled. Eh, what the f*ck, what do I have to lose? " Can I help you?" One of the hairdressers asked who came from the back to the front.

"Yes, is there any way I can get my hair dyed?" I tell her.

"Oh yes, of course. Follow me,"  She said leading the way to a chair and I sat down. 

About three hours later she was finished. I looked in the mirror and it came out better than expected. I paid and thanked her for the job. I drove back home the sun was setting. I got into my room and Dean was sitting on my desk.

"Get.Out." I grit my teeth.

"Why? I think I like it here," He said crossing his arms over his chest and smirking at me.

"What the f*ck do you want?" I ask still standing at the door.

"Because I wanted to know why you kissed Cole?" He asked.

I give him a smirk, "It was nothing, just a stupid dare. I was going to tell you but you didn't give me a chance instead you went kissing the school sl*t," I spat at him.

"A f*cking dare? Are you serious? What are you 10? We're together why would you do it?" He asked pissed off. 

"I never back down from a dare. You've only been here for a few weeks, I should have told you" I admit.

"That would have been nice" He snaps back mumbling.

"Maybe we should just break up this isn't right," I tell him. His eyes snapped toward mine and filled with emotion. 

"No," He said standing up from the chair.

"I think it's the-" I was cut off by Dean kissing me hard. I tried to resist but I couldn't help myself and immediately kissed him back. The shocks I felt when I kissed him and the way my heart wanted to stop for him. I pulled away for air but Dean brought me back to the kiss. A bit of anger filled me, I pushed him away.

"You can't just kiss me when you want okay?" I wipe my mouth.

"I can if I want to," He claims smirking.

"No, you can't. Dean, we should brea-" I was cut off by him again.

"No, I want to stay with you no one else and I'm sorry for kissing Sarah. It was stupid of me. Please," He held my hands. I roll my eyes and step back from him.

"You really want to be with me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I wouldn't be asking would I?" He replied stepping closer. 

"I'm sorry too, for kissing Cole and not telling you about the dares," I gaze down at my combat boots again.

"Beth, give me another chance. Give us another chance. No more stupid petty games," He continues to step toward me, I ran out of room to step back and hit the wall. 

"I'd have to think about it," I gulp as our noses touch. My insides were burning wanting him to kiss me. I can't shake how I feel about him. I hate it. 

"Let me convince you," His lips brushed against mine sending me goosebumps. I open my mouth to speak when I get a phone call. I sigh and dig my phone out of my pocket. The caller ID made my heart stop, it was someone I haven't spoken to in a while. My half Sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
708K 20.6K 32
[Completed] She's back but this time there is a new boy in her life. Lets just say they don't get along. When Jason threatens not just her but her ga...
695 48 19
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...