One Direction Dirty One Shots...

By Directionoskians

This is going to be a bunch of Dirty One Shots and Imagines with all of the boys ;D ******IF YOU HAVE ANY RE... More

Harry Styles One Shot
Zayn Malik One Shot
Niall Horan One Shot
Liam Payne One Shot
Louis Tomlinson One Shot
Harry Dirty/Rough Imagine
Niall Horan Dirty Imagine!
Zayn Dirty Imagine for Reem
Zayn Malik Dirty Imagine (Car Sex)
Dirty Imagine for Sundi (All 5 Boys)
Zayn Malik Dirty Imagine for Nimo
Niall Dirty Imagine
Niall Dirty Imagine

Niall Horan Dirty Imagine for Gissel

38.6K 111 33
By Directionoskians

Dedicated to Gizzyluvsniall

Enjoy!!!!!! :D -Ari♥

*****************************************************

I sat there as the movie seemed to drag on for what felt like an eternity or even pass that if possible. I sat in the movie theater with your boyfriend Niall and the rest of the lads. They all seemed to be into the movie but I wasn't so I decided to play a bit of a game.

I reached your hand over to Niall's knee and started to slowly slide my hand up towards his member. I heard his breath hitch and I looked at him with a smirk that he probably could barely see.

"What are ya doing?" he asked cautiously.

"Playing a game. Say, what if I try my best to make you moan and you try your best to fight it." I said with a smirk.

It took him a while to answer me but he soon accepted the challenge. I started to massage in between his thighs teasing him. Good thing I was sitting in the corner not that it mattered anyway because it was dark but still, I wouldn't want the others to catch us.

I moved my hand to his trouser covered member and started to rub circles around the bulge that was now starting grow. He started to squirm a little with anxiousness and I knew he was fighting that moan. I suddenly reached into his pants and grabbed onto his semi-hard length. I leaned closer to him as he tried to keep his eyes glued to the movie screen. I started to stroke him through his trousers and nibbled on his ear. His chest was rising higher and higher with every breath he took. I started to stroke faster and faster and I knew that he was close. He was gripping the arm rest tightly and his breathing was a bit heavier. I stopped nibbling on his ear lobe and pulled my had out at perfect timing.

"Niall, are you alright?" Liam whispered over to Niall. I stopped suddenly so the lads wouldn't realize what was going on.

"Y-y-yeah, um, I'm fine thanks mate." Niall said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Okay.." Liam said eyeing Niall with caution.

"Maybe you should go home." Louis joined in.

"Yeah...you seem a bit knackered. We can go home right now if you want.." I said, sounding innocent.

"Yeahhh...maybe we should go." he said.

We got up, said our goodbyes and left. Louis suddenly called Niall back. Louis whispered something in Niall's ear. I didn't hear what Louis said but I knew it had something to do with me.

"I'm the gentle type. I don't like things rough." Niall whispered. I cleared my throat and two boys jumped.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, let's go." Niall said quickly so I decided to drop it.

****

We got back to the house in half an hour. During the car ride back I played with myself to tease Niall distracting him from the road. Everytime he reached over, I'd smack his hand. By the time we got home, his member was most likely throbbing.

As soon as we entered the flat I was pinned up against the wall. Niall's figure towered over me and I stared deeply into his amazing blue eyes. His lips suddenly met mine and I kissed him back immediately in response. He licked my lip for entrance to which I denied. He groaned frustration and pulled away. I ducked under his arm and stared to back away towards the bedroom with a devilish smirk on my face.

"Ya know Gissel, I've had enough of your teasing. It's about time I teach you a lesson." Niall said. His eyes turned dark as he walked towards me.

I dashed to the bedroom and slammed the door. I hid in the closet. Just a couple seconds later the bedroom door bursted open and in came an angry Niall. I held my breathe as he looked around the room. He suddenly walked to the closet. The door opened and I giggled sheepishly.

"Bed. Now." He demanded.

I obeyed and laid flat on my back, waiting to see what he'll do. He stripped free of his clothes and his member shot straight up begging for attention. He walked up to the edge of the bed and stopped.

"Suck it. Now." He demanded. I got down on my knees and stared up at him. I slowly wrapped my fingers around his thickness and started to stroke him a little before licking the tip. He groaned and tangled his fingers into my hair. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and Niall pushed my head down farther onto his shaft. I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked hard on him while stroking what couldn't fit in my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down faster and faster making him moan in pleasure. He pushed my head down farther making me deep throat him. He growled in pleasure and his head fell back. I moaned sending vibrations on his member and I felt him twitch. He shot a load of his juice down my throat. I kept him in my mouth, swallowing every drop.

"Fuck! That was good!" He said as I got up. He zipped down my dress leaving me in my bright red lingerie. He licked his lips as he admired my figure. He suddenly left the room leaving me confused. I laid back down on the bed thinking that my planned failed. Just then he returned with two pairs of handcuffs. He made his way over to me and attached each wrist to the handcuffs then to the bedpost on each side.

"Don't speak unless you are told. Got it?" He said sternly. I nodded quickly. With that said, his hand made his way down to my panty covered mound and started to massage my clit through the now soaked fabric. I bit my lip fighting a moan. He took off my bra and he then stared deeply into my eyes as he took my panty in his teeth and ripped it off. He threw them to the side of the room and got to work on my clit.

He started licking and sucking on my clit. He took it in between his teeth and bit softly on it making me yelp out in pleasure. I closed my eyes at the feeling of his tongue flicking on my clit over and over again. Then he stuck two fingers into me. I moaned loudly as Niall moaned, sending a tingling vibration into my sensitive clit.

"You like that? You like it when my fingers is buried deep inside your hole?" He asked with an obvious smirk on his face.

"Yeeeesss....Oh Niall! I love your fingers deep inside of me." I whimpered.

Suddenly curved his fingers upward hitting my g-spot perfectly. I started to squirm on his finger and started to thrust my hips, fucking his fingers. He continued on pleasuring me and I started to shake as my orgasm approached quickly.

"You close?" He asked and I nodded. He suddenly pulled his fingers out and cleaned his fingers. He looked into my eyes as he sucked each finger slow and torturing.

"You're not gonna cum until I tell you." I nodded and he aligned his member with my entrance. He rubbed the head of his member in between my slits, lubricating himself. I let out a scream as he shoved himself inside me and started trusting without giving me time to adjust. It pained at first but it soon turned to pleasure. I was moaning loudly, filling up the whole house with the sound of my voice.

"Tell me how good you feel. Tell me how good I am to you." Niall demanded as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Ohhhhhhh Niiiiaaaaalllll!!! You're so good! You're so big!! Fuck me!" I yelled. My eyes drifted down to the place where me and Niall connected and moaned at the sight. The sight of him going in and out of me was overwhelming. I started to get close to my high again.

"Niall, I'm close."

"You're not coming yet. Hold it." He demanded. He pulled out of me suddenly and I groaned in frustration. He suddenly unlocked the handcuffs.

"Turn around."

I did what he said and he handcuffed my hands around one of the bed posts. I stuck my bum in the air and buried my head in the pillows as he re-entered me. We both groaned in unison. He started thrusting in and out of me faster and faster.

"Oh my God! Niall please..not too rough!"

"Take it bitch! You've been a bad girl. Teasing me all night. In the movies and running off when I try to get my hands on you. Naughty girls need to be punished." With that he rammed himself harder and harder into me. After a while the small amount of pain turned to pure pleasure.

"Oh my God Niall! Yes!!!" I screamed out!

"You only speak when spoken to!" Niall growled. He grabbed onto my hair. He pulled on my hair driving himself deeper into me. He started to thrust faster and harder into me.

"You like that don't you? You like it when I drive my hard cock into your tight hole."

"Oh my-- Ugh!!! You feel so good in my tight little hole! Fuck me just like that!" I yelled.

"Scream my name!" He demanded. I refused so he started pounding me. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room along with my moans and Niall's grunts.

"Say my name bitch!"

"UGGGGHHH!!!! You're so big!" I moaned, avoiding his command.

"You're gonna disobey me are ya?" He said angrily.

*SMACK!*

"Say."

*SMACK!*

"My."

*SMACK!*

"NAME!!!!!!"

*SMACK SMACK*

I moaned at the pain and pleasure as his hand repetitively met my now reddened bum cheek.

"Say my fucking name!" He demanded again. He pulled my hair harder as he continued to pound hard into me.

"Niaaallll..." I moaned. He then angled himself up to hit my G-Shot. "Oh yes Niall! Fuck me just like that! Hit that fucking spot!"

"Oh fuck! Oh Gissel!" Niall moaned. He loved it when I spoke dirty to him. His thrusts were getting sloppier and I could tell that he was close.

"I'm so close Giz!"

"Me too! Oh Niall! Fuck! Cum inside me. Cum inside your bitch's hole" I whimpered.

"Cum! Now!" He demanded. He gave five deep slow thrusts and with that his member twitched as i felt his his fluid shoot his load inside me filling me right up. My walls tightened around him as my wave of orgasm finally hit me. An earsplitting screamed filled the room as the biggest orgasm I've ever had completely took over me. We laid there for a couple seconds until we heard clapping.

"GOOD JOB NIALLER!! we didn't think you had that much in you!" we heard a voice say.

We whipped our heads around to see all of the boys standing there with wide smiles on their faces.

Shit.

*********************************************************

Hoped you liked it :)

Continue Reading