Niall Horan One Shot

This is a Niall Horan One Shot! Okay my fellow Niall girls out there, ENJOY!!!! -Arie♥

*************************************

I got back to the flat I shared with my boyfriend, Niall. Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction. I just came back from gymnastics practice. I am not serious about gymnastics, it was just a thing for fun. Anyway, I dropped my gym bag on the floor in the family room and made my way to the kitchen. I got a candy bar and made my way back the family room.

"NIALL! YOU HOME BABE???" I yelled as I picked up my bag and made my way upstairs.

I didn't hear an answer so I decided to check up stairs. As I made my way upstairs I heard moaning and grunting. I recognized it as Niall's voice. The moaning got louder as I walked down the hallway closer to the bedroom. Thoughts started popping up in my head. What if he was cheating on me. Anger and worry started to build in my guts and I opened the door quietly to see Niall stroking himself with his eyes closed. My mouth dropped open as I stared in amazement.

"It wouldn't hurt you to join." He suddenly said breaking me from my thoughts. I smirked at him, pulling off my clothes as I made my way over to join him in the bed.

"Taking your clothes off is my job." He said winking.

"Oh, yeah?" I said teasing him.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to skip to my job." I said smirking. I took his already hardened member into my hand and began to stroke it. He bit his lip no doubt trying to fight the moan. I then stroked him faster trying to get him to moan. He still wasn't letting out a sound. I decided that I would drive him crazy. I let go of his member and left the room. I was headed towards the kitchen when I felt a pair of hands grab my waist.

"You're such a tease! I am gonna fuck you until you can't walk" Niall said seductively in my ear.

"I kinda have gymnastics tomorrow" I said smirking.

"Well I guess you're gonna have to take a break then" He said lifting me onto the kitchen table. He laid me down and he began to lick my body, making his way to my wet spot. He began to lick in between my thighs, teasing me. I groaned and I heard him chuckle. Then I felt his tongue enter me. I started to buck my hips at his face feeling pleasure. I grabbed a hand full of his beautiful blond hair and pulled him more into me. He did a couple more licks then pulled away.

As I tried to catch my breathe he lifted me off of the table and carried me back to the bedroom. He laid me down and started to stroke himself a bit. I stretched my legs wide and he started to rub the tip of his member on my entrance. I moaned at the feeling and he smiled.

"Ready babe?" He asked winking.

"I'm so ready."

With that he inserted himself into me and stayed there to give me time to adjust. I nodded to him and he started to thrust. It felt so good. I closed my eyes concentrating on the feeling of his member inside of me. I started moaning like crazy, letting myself go. I wrapped my legs around him making him go deeper inside of me.

"Oh fuck Niall! That feels so good! Fuck me hard!" I whimpered.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck!!!" He yelled as he held my hips, driving himself deeper inside of me. The headboard of the bed was hitting hard against the wall. He leaned down and kissed messily. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I moaned.

"Fuck!" he said against my lips. Our moans and groans filled the room and he slid himself out. He laid down beside me and without question I got on top of him. He aligned his member with my entrance and I slid myself down on him slowly. I whimpered at how deep inside me he was. His hands found my hips and started to guide me up and down on his member.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. That's it." He moaned. He closed his eyes as he rolled his head back in pleasure. I started to bounce on him like crazy not caring if the bed might break. I started whimper loudly as he began to thrust in and out of me in sync with my bouncing. I propped myself with my hands on his shoulders and he took over as he began to thrust faster and faster inside of me.

"BABE I'M SO CLOSE!!!" I heard my him yell in his thick Irish accent.

"Shoot your load inside of me! I wanna feel your seed inside of me!" I moaned in his ear. I started to grind on him, moaning in his ear. With that I felt his member twitch as he shot a load of his cum inside of me. It drove me to my climax and my walls tightened around his member and my juices exploded on his member.

"Oh yeah baby. Cum! Cum for me!" He yelled while I climaxed on him.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck Niall!" I screamed as I grind on him through our orgasms.

When our highs dyed down, I collapsed beside him. He smiled at me as he cupped my cheek and kissed me. It was passionate and blissful.

"That was amazing." He said when we pulled apart.

"Yeah, it was. I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too."

*************************************

So i hope you guys enjoyed this one shot :D I am a Niall/Harry girl so you can imagine my feels while writing this. SEXUAL FRUSTRATION! We all have One Direction to blame :) If only this were really though! Just imagine it! OMG MY FEELS!!! Bye!♥