Louis Tomlinson One Shot

To all the Louis girls out there! Here is a Louis dirty one shot!! :) Enjoy! ;) -Arie♥

****************************************

I waited home for Louis. All day at school I couldn't think. All I kept thinking about was Louis' body, his touch. The feeling of ecstasy he gave me was amazing. I couldn't keep my mind off last night. The things he did to me. Oh my God! I felt myself getting wet just thinking about. I had no panties on and no bra. Just an old baggy shirt that use to belong to my dad until I randomly took it.

It was 4pm and right in cue, Louis walked through the door. I ran towards him and threw myself on him. He lifted me up and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, isn't someone happy to see me." He said winking.

"You have no idea" i replied before smashing my lips against his. He kissed me back and shoved me against the wall. I felt him lick my bottom lip requesting entrance. Being the tease that I am, I kept my mouth shut. He groaned in frustration and tickled my sides making me laugh. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, our tongue slid across each others as we fought for dominance. Eventually he won and he explored every inch of my mouth leaving no where untouched.

Suddenly he reached down to take off my panties only to discover that I had none. He looked at me and a devilish smirk stretched across his face.

"No panties? Well I would hate to let this chance go to waste." He said before bending me over the arm of the couch. I heard his belt buckle clink so I turn around just as Louis' brief came off as well. His member sprang out proudly with the need for attention. Louis walked over to me painfully slow and I was getting impatient.

"Louis! Get the fuck over here and slam your shit into me already!" I yelled. Louis obeyed and without warning he rammed himself into me from behind. I scream at the pain and he gave me a couple seconds to adjust before thrusting deeper and harder inside of me. The pain quickly turned to pleasure and I soon find myself moaning. He spread my bum cheeks and thrusts deeper and deeper in side of my hole.

"Ah yes Louis! Fuck me!! Fuck me hard!" I yelled. Louis pulled me by my hair bring me up to him. He started leaving wet kisses on my neck and I moaned.

"Oh yes! Ugh! you're so tight!" He moaned into my ear, his British accent turning me on even more. He bit down slightly on my collarbone making me yelp.

"Louis I'm close" I said whimpering.

"Me too babe. Cum for me baby! Cum for me!" He said in my ear.

That was all I needed. My walls tightened around his member as I climax.

"Oh Louis!!!! Ugh!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, sending Louis over the edge too.

"Ah Shit!!! Oh fucking shit!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Louis yelled as he sent his stream of man slime into me. That's the most swearing I have ever heard anyone say in under ten seconds.

Louis collapses on my back after he gently pulled himself out of me. We panted and didn't move trying to catch our breath.

"I love you Louis" I said smiling.

"I love you too babe."

******************************************

Hi :) lol now lemme leave you to drown in your Louis feels hahaha BYE!