Liam Payne One Shot

what's am I doing up so late??? It's almost 2am lol I should be asleep but what the hell haha. I had to finish this One Shot! To all you Liam girls out there, enjoy! -Arie♥

*****************************************

I was walking home from my friend's house. I slept over at her house and I had too much luggage. I constantly had to stop to pick up things that I've dropped or stop to rest. My house was just a couple of minutes away but I've been walking for half an hour now because of the load I was carrying. I stopped again to rest for the third or fourth time and sat on a bench. I pulled out my phone out of my purse and decided to go on YouTube and watch some funny One Direction moments. I am a huge Directioner. Me and my friend fangirled all night. There was no sleeping. I was laughing just as Louis started talking about receiving carrots on X Factor. Apparently now he has a keen interest in girls who likes Lamborghinis. Just then someone walked up to me and stood in front of me. I didn't look up and when he realized that I wasn't planning on looked up all to soon he cleared his throat.

"Umm you need any help there?" He said. He sounded so familiar it was almost scary. He had a beautiful English accent and something about his voice was very recognizable to me. When I looked up I saw who it was. It was him. Liam. Liam Payne from One Direction.

"I..uhh..umm..yeah..sure. Thanks." I said a bit shocked by this situation. Wait till my friend hears about this. Haha she will just die. He smiled and picked up a few of my things. I slipped my phone back in to my purse, picked up the rest of my things and both Liam and I proceeded to my home.

"So you guys are on tour right?" I asked not wanting the moment to be awkward.

"Yeah. We are just taking a bit of a break. I decided to go for a stroll around the block. I got bored in the house. So, uhh..what's your name?"

"Y/N but my friends call me (Nick/Name)."

"Y/N." He repeated smiling to himself.

He was smiling the entire time while walking home. He was such an interesting person to talk to. The things we talked about were random and interesting. He was such a big help. We were almost at my home when he stopped.

"Liam are you okay" I said as he suddenly was staring at me. He simply nodded his head and snapped himself out of whatever trance he was in. I looked at him with a worried expression then smiled. He smiled back but it wasn't the same smile from a couple minutes ago. It was forced. It worried me. He started walking again and I had to run a little to catch up to him.

We got to my flat and I opened the door. I invited Liam inside and he sat down on the couch.

"I'm going to put these upstairs. I'll be right back." I said and with that I took my things upstairs in two trips. I was heading back downstairs when I turned to my door to see Liam standing there. He stepped in the my bedroom and walked closer to me. We stared each other in the eyes as he got closer and closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek and lowered his face to mine. Our lips touched but we didn't kiss. I felt his hot breath tickle my lips. My heart was beating a thousand times per second and my body started to get heated. When he suddenly stop while coming here I knew the reason. I could see it in his eyes. The lust. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. That was enough courage I needed.

I reached up on my toes and crashed my lips to his. He reacted immediately and I wanted this moment to last forever. The kiss was passionate at first but then it started to get rough. His lips felt amazing against mine. Our lips moved in sync and our breathing began to get heavy. Things started getting steamy as he moved the kiss for my lips to my neck then collarbone. I heard popping sounds as he sucked on my neck looking for my sweet spot. In a matter of seconds he found it and a moan escaped my lips. He smiled into my neck leaving a huge love bite on the one spot. He started fumbling with my shirt and I finally let him undress me. When I was completely naked and he undressed himself but leaving on his boxers.