Niall Dirty Imagine

My boyfriend Niall and I were hanging out with friends Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam. We sat around in the living room of my flat watching scary movies. I hated scary movies but the boys wanted to watch them. Majority rules apparently. I don't even know what we were watching. I mostly just hid in Niall's embrace.

"Babe, you really that scared?" He said, his Irish accent thick and heavy. My heart fluttered like mad. I can never get over how beautiful his accent was. I nodded slowly.

"It's okay babe, it'll end soon." He said.

I was so bored I didn't know what to do. The sound of screaming and weird noises filled the dark room. I decided to take advantage of this situation. I started to rub his stomach up and down each time going lower. I lightly touched his crotch and I know he felt it. His breathing became slightly ragged. Knowing that he knew my intension, I started palming him lightly through his jeans.

He reached around me and grabbed my bum through my skirt. I was wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt that clinged to my body showing my figure.

Niall now started rubbing my bum. I was getting turned on so I moved his hand. This was my game. He obviously didn't care. He moved his hand in front of me and started to rub my clit through my red and black lace panties. I bit my bottom lip fighting a moan.

I swatted his hand away and stood up really slowly and making sure to give my Nialler a show.

"Anna, you okay?" Liam asked me concern present in his tone.

"Yeah. I'm just really tired." I said rubbing my eyes doing my best acting.

"Okay. The movie's done anyway." Louis chimmed in. I looked at the screen and sure enough the credits rolled on the tv screen.

I smiled and I said goodnight to the boys and went upstairs to the bedroom Niall and I shared. I stripped down to my red and black lace lingerie. I put on red stocking and I put on a pair or black 5 inch heels. I got into bed and waited for Niall to come up. In about 2 minutes he came in.

"Okay, the boys are g-" He came in. He stopped in his tracks and watched me. I stood up and walked over to him seductively.

"You like it?" I asked knowing the answer. He never took his eyes off of me. I smashed my lips to his and he responded right away. He picked me up and pressed me up against the wall. He grinded his hips on mine and a loud moan escaped my lips as he moved the kiss to my jawbones to my neck in 5 seconds flat. He found my sweet spot and I moaned uncontrollably.

He reached down between us and moved my panties to the side. He rubbed my clit in quick circles and I completely lost it.

"Oh fuck Niall yes! Oh yeah just like that!" I whimpered out.

"You're so wet for me baby" He said as he slipped a finger inside me. I moaned louder and he went faster and deeper then added another. The sound of my moaning, my juices and Niall's heavy breathing filled the room. I was so close to my orgasm when Niall abruptively stopped and pulled his fingers out of me slowly. We stared in each other's eyes and Niall brought his fingers up and licked and sucked his fingers clean.

He carries my over to the bed and he ripped off my panties. He undressed himself quickly and I admired his hard on. I laid on my back as he came and spread my legs open. I closed my eyes and waited for him. I felt his warm tongue quickly flick my clit and I gasp at the sudden contact. I bit my lip fighting a moan. He then stuck a finger inside while flicking my clit with his tongue. My body stiffened, my chest rised and my jaw dropped.

I was near an orgasm again. How is he able to make me feel so good in a matter of seconds? He had my insides twisted in a knot and I felt like I was about to explode. His tongue feels so good.

"Oh Niall! Fuck! Right there!" I moaned. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I grabbed a handful of Niall's hair and pushed his face deeper into my throbbing heat. At this point I was moaning like a little bitch. I couldn't control it.

My orgasm was fast approaching then Niall removed himself from me. I looked up at him with emptiness and slight annoyance.

"I want you to cum with my cock inside you." He wink and got himself ready inside me.

I sucked in as I felt the tip enter me.

"Fuck babe. Anna, you're so tight." Niall said.

I moaned slightly, feeling a sharp pain.

"You want me to go in slower?" He asked. I shook my head no and he continued until he was all the way in.

He let me settle for a few seconds then started thrusting slowly. I started to moan as did he. He started to go deeper and deeper. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and got in deeper and was pounding me harder. I was moaning so loud my voice my be gone later.

"You like that, Anna? You like how hard I pound you?" I love it when he talks dirty. It made me even wetter.

"Oh god Niall, yes! Oh fuck yes Niall! Pound me! Uh fuck!" I whimpered.

With that he, he stopped and told me to get on all fours. I obeyed and got on my hands and knees for him as he entered me again. A sigh escaped our lips as he regained his tempo. He pounded me so hard I was sure he was going to knock an organ out of place. He reached down and began to rub my clot as he destroyed my insides. I began screaming with pleasure.

My nails dug into his arm. He went faster and harder. This man was a machine, fuck. His teeth connected to the skin on my neck and I'm sure that's gonna leave a bruise. He spanked me repeatedly, calling me his little whore.

"Mmm yeah, I'm you're fucking little whore!"

"Babe I'm gonna cum!!" Niall grunted.

"Oh fuck Niall yeah! Cum for me baby! Cum inside me!" I moaned for him. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt like I was gonna pass out. My scream erupted and the not so quiet house was got even louder as Niall's orgasm hit.

"Oh fuuuuuccckkk!!! Fuck Anna! Oh fuck!!" He yelled. His finger dug into my hips as he rode out our orgasms.

He stopped thrusting and I felt him going soft inside me. He removed himself from my now sensitive area. I'm not gonna be able to walk straight for a while.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, a cocky smile played on his lips,

"I'm fine" I said with sass as I attempted to get out of bed only to fall flat on my already so sore ass.

Niall erupted into a laughing fit as I got up defeat.

"So that's a no to round 2?" He asked with a cocky grin.

"Fuck you, Niall." I said as I got back into bed challenging him. I know I'm going to regret this later.