Zayn Malik One Shot

Okay let's sink into our Zayn feels until we explode! Bye!!! -Ari ♥

*************************************

"Wanna watch a movie?" Zayn asked while we sat in his bedroom.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know..but we can skip the movie if you want." My heart did a flip as he winked at me flirtatiously. I smiled and decided that I should tease him. I started biting my lip as I played with my shirt. I pulled it down exposing a bit more cleavage. He noticed right away and he eyed me as I started to seduce him. He walked over to me with a smirk. He was about to grab onto my waist but instead I pushed him down onto the bed and forced my lips onto his. He was surprised but he quickly responded, pressing his lips harder on mine. It felt amazing. He bit my bottom lip begging for entrance. I didn't open my mouth and it drove him crazy. He forcefully laid me down on the couch and straddled me. He tickled my sides and I opened my mouth to finally let him in. His tongue swept inside my mouth leaving the feeling of his tongue everywhere in my mouth. I moaned and I felt him smile on my lips.

He broke the kiss as he removed my shirt and my skirt. He stared at my body hungrily as he undid my bra and dropped in onto the floor. He pulled me closer to him and started to kiss me again. This time he was even more rough. He made his way to my neck and started sucking on my bare skin no doubt leaving a few marks. He then grabbed my left breast and kiss, licked and suck on my right. It felt so damn good I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips. He looked up and smiled at me and then started to lick my left nipple and suck. He stopped and stared deep into my eyes as he ripped my panties off with his teeth not breaking eye contact.

I felt his hand reach between my thighs and I closed my eyes. He was teasing me and it was driving me insane.

"Oh my gosh Zayn! Don't tease me." I pleaded with him and he looked up at me with a wicked smile. At that I felt two of his fingers enter me. I started to moan right away at the pleasure. He was going fast then he'd slow down. I closed my eyes concentrating on the feeling of his fingers inside of me. When I thought it couldn't feel any better he drove a third finger I side of me. I squealed not being able to help myself. I heard him chuckle and drove his fingers deeper inside of me getting me close to my ultimate high. I then opened my eyes to see him stroking himself. Pumping himself faster and faster by the second. At that I pulled my body away from him. He stared at me as he licked my juice from his fingers.

"I want you inside me. If you're gonna cum I wanna be the one to make you." I said winking as I got up and made my way downstairs to the couch. He followed closely behind me grabbing my bum. We got to the couch and I shoved him onto the couch and climbed on to of him. I kissed him as I positioned myself over his throbbing member. I felt it touch my entrance and lowered my body onto him. He slipped into me with ease and I sucked in a sharp breathe at the pressure. He gave me time to get use to his length and size before I started to bounce gently on him.

Seconds later the pleasure kicked in and I started bouncing like crazy. I felt his hands on my bum as he spread my bum cheeks. I was bouncing harder and harder on him and he started to moan. He thrust his hips meeting my bounces sending his length deeper inside of me. His breathing was getting uneven and I knew his was close. He moved his hands from my bum to my hips as I started to grind on him. It was so deep inside me. I moved my hips back and forth on him and he rolled his head back and groaned in response.

He uttered a good "ohh fuck." as I got painfully slower with my grinding. I moaned loudly as I felt his member rub against my walls making me wanna scream. I started to bounce on him again going crazy. He guided me up and down his length and he started to buck his hips again driving himself deeper inside of me.

"AAAAHHHHHH FUCK ZAYN!!!" I started to scream feeling my high getting closer.

"Oh yeah baby! That feel so good!" He moaned into my ear sending me over the edge. My walls tightened around his member and I felt him twitch inside of me as he reached his high. I rode him through our orgasms as or fluids got mixed together inside of me.

I collapsed on top of him as I felt him member start to slowly loose its life inside of me. We stayed that way for a while catching our breaths.

"So much better than watching a movie." He said.

"Waaaay better" I said smiling at him.

*************************************

Why can shit like this be real? I mean like c'mon seriously! Is having a moment like this with the boys too much to ask for?????..yes apparently it is too much to ask for :/ sad life. Anywaaaayyy..I hope y'all enjoyed reading ;) I will be posting more soon :)