Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 31

207 15 0
By 24_7_dreamer

Nothing is promised to me or you
So why would we let this thing go
Baby I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so
And baby I promise
That I will never leave and everything will be alright
Baby, I promise these words to you
Girl just believe
I promise
Promise~Jagged Edge

Evangeline's POV

"So what did Amber say?" I ask Jayden.

We are sitting on his bed in his hotel room. He's sitting up on the headboard and I have my head in his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"That she is the one for me and all that other shit."

"See, this is the kind of shit that's going to make me beat a bitch's ass. And I don't know how all them hoes at my school know about you but they talking bout getting with you and shit." I look up at him.

"See, that is the reason why I like you." he brings his lips to mine.

I sit up and straddle him. He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his nice, soft lips. Jayden slowly licks my lips asking for entrance, which I gladly allow. As it begins to get hard to breath, Jayden breaks away from the kiss and begins to rain kisses down my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot.

"You like that?" his hand squeezes my butt.

I nod my head before kissing down his neck. Finding his sweet spot, I suck on it causing him to moan. He flips us to where I'm on my back and he is above me. The feel of his arousal, is making me lose all train of thought.

"Jayden." I moan as his kisses go to the top of my breast.

His lips soon become his tongue. I feel his hands going up my shirt and soon that is gone. Jayden reaches for the clip of my bra when his phone rings.

"Hello?" he answers breathing heavily.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell him as I get up.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My lips are swollen, my hair is a mess, and I have hickeys all over my neck.

"We have to go." Jayden comes into the bathroom.

"Why?" I walk back to the room and get my shirt.

"That was just my mother, and she and my dad want to talk to me. So I told them to meet me at Belle. I'm going to tell them about us when we get there."

"What time do they want to see you?"

"In thirty minutes."

"Well, I'm going to call Peanut and the rest of them. We're going to be there for you." I put my shirt back on.

"Thanks." he hugs me.

We get into his car and we drive to Belle. On the way there I call Angie and text the guys to be there in twenty. When we get there, I tell Quinn, Freddy, and Rafael about some things.

"They're here." Jayden announces.

He goes to the table that his parents are at and sits down. We're not in hearing distance but we can see them. I can see on Jayden's face, that he's getting angry.

"So where is this...girl?" I hear his mom.

"This girl, has a name. And she's waiting for me in the kitchen." Jayden gets up and gets me.

"When Amber told us that you were with someone else I was upset, but now, I'm pissed." Mr. Coin yells.

"Dear, we're in public." Mrs. Coin tries to calm him down.

"I don't give a fuck. How dare you disgrace me like this? You're just like your dumb slut of a sister!"

"Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend or my sister like that again!"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want! If you continue this disgrace of a relationship, you will not be my son any more!"

"I was never your son! The first day you beat me is the day that I stopped being your son!"

"You're right. You were never my son. My son would never disrespect me or his mother like this." Mr. Coin says.

The next thing I know, he punches Jayden in the face. Jayden is stunned for a second, but then he regains his composure and hits his dad in his face. Mr. Coin falls and Jayden gets on top of him and punches him repeatedly.

"Jayden stop!" I touch his arm.

Jayden gets off of his dad. Mr. Coin spits up blood and wipes his mouth. Mrs. Coin goes to her husband, trying to help him.

"Get the fuck off me!" he yells at her.

"How could you?" Mrs. Coin looks at Jayden.

"He's the one who hit me first." Jayden says with no emotion in his eyes.

"You are letting this family be ruined by someone lower than you, by somebody black." she looks at me like I'm the gum on the bottom of her shoe.

"Don't you talk about her that way."

"Why? It's what she is after all. A no class, piece of black trash, and that's all she'll ever be. Just like her entire race." she says.

"You're cut off. It was one thing to have a different girl as your girlfriend, but the fact that she's black, is unacceptable. I want all of your stuff out of my house by tonight." Mr. Coin says, while wiping blood from his chin.

"And if you're going to bring her or some more trash along, make sure we're not home. I bet her mother is just like her, a no class whore." Mrs. Coin states.

"Bitch, I've been nice for too long. You not about to sit up in here and talk about my mama. You don't fucking know her, and I will beat your ass if you say one more damn thing about her." I look at her, "I'm not scared to beat an old bitch's ass, also, I'm not trash, the only trash I see is the rat faced whore in front of me. The second piece of trash I see is your good for nothing husband. All y'all are, are a bunch of racist who are going to get what they deserve very soon." I look at her.

"Come on honey, let's go." she grabs her husband's hand.

"For this, you can forget about getting your things, it all be longs to me now." Mr. Coin says as he leaves.

"Are you ok?" I look at Jayden's face and knuckles.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Here's some ice." Quinn brings out a bucket.

"Thanks." he says to her.

We go sit down at a table and I help him with his hands. I face towards him and kiss him on his full, soft lips. The kiss is short, but still feels great.

"Thanks for sticking up for me." I smile.

"Of course. I need to find somewhere to stay though."

"Stay with Peter, although he is mostly at Angelica's house."

"Where did Peanut get his nickname?"

"I have known Peanut and Angie my whole life. All of our mothers were friends. Peanut was named after his dad, Peter Anthony Deals. Peanut never liked his dad. His dad was a drug dealer and he used to beat Peanut and his mom. After his mom left his dad, he was talking to us about how Peter reminded him of his dad."

"And he didn't want that connection."

"Right, so he asked for us to think of a nickname for him, and I was like Peanut, cuz back then he had a head shaped like a peanut, he still do actually."

"What about your brother's, Bugs, right?"

"He loved Bugs Bunny. Everyday he would go to people and say 'What's up doc?'"

"What about Pookie, Tay Tay, and Angie's nickname?"

"I don't know where Pookie got that name. His family gave it to him. Tay Tay got his name because his cousin's, Taya, nickname is Tay, so he just said say it twice. As for Angie being called Pumpkin, it's like me how I ate cupcakes as a kid, she ate anything that was pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, you name it."

"I like how each name reveals something about y'all or y'all family." Jayden holds my hand.

"Yeah. Come on let's go ask Peanut if you can stay at his house." I stand up.

After Peanut says that Jayden can stay, we go get his stuff out of the hotel room. Jayden says that on Monday afternoon he will go get his stuff from the house. When all of his stuff is at Peanut's, he drops me off at home.

"Thanks for helping me." Jayden kisses my cheek.

"No problem. Goodnight." I kiss his cheek.

"Night." he kisses me on my left cheek.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Well, you know where some of their nicknames came from.

It's time for the QOTC

What's your favorite dessert?

I love cheesecake cake. As long as there's no cherries in or on it, I will eat it.

Thanks for reading

Love

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 34
Her insecurities started off with her skin and ended with her insides. Read to find out more.
6.6K 417 13
๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง : แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑษชส€แด‡ แด›แด แด…แด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แดกส€แดษดษข แดส€ แดœษดแดกษช๊œฑแด‡.
178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
201K 8.9K 102
joey birlem; her light of her life, the color in her black and white movie, her shoulder to cry on, her smile, and most importantly, her other lung. ...