The next century- We met agai...

By ahwaeee

Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: His memories and she's born
Chapter 2: Outing with them
Chapter 3: Night Talk
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 5: The Wedding
Chapter 6: The New Teacher
Chapter 7: His Wish
Chapter 8 : Is it just me?
Chapter 9: It's all starting now
Chapter 10: Visiting
Chapter 11: Those Secrets
Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: The world in the mirror
Chapter 16: The 'Someone'
Chapter 17: A totally complicated relationship
Chapter 18: Could he remember anything?
Chapter 19: What's happening?
Chapter 20: Future or...past?
Chapter 21: Hope they'll be together
Chapter 22: A day off
Chapter 23: A confession
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: "Sing for me."
Chapter 26: Can we really be together?
Chapter 27: "I'll be leaving."
Epilogue
Author's Notes
Special Chapter
[PROMOTE]

Chapter 13: Different Love

614 33 6
By ahwaeee

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

Rest more today. I'll go to the airport by myself tomorrow. Goodnight, baby. I love you.

I sighed as I read the message that Myungsoo left beside the door.

I'm still feeling like we're distanced. In the other way...he might not love me? No. That's impossible. I knew it clearly that he loves me. Why I'm thinking that much? He loves me. Yes, he loves me.

I should stop thinking too much. These ain't right. I love him, he loves me too. That's why we chose to marry each other in such a young age.

We've been together for years. I am really really amazed that our relationship still strong after all these years. Honestly, we broke up once before.

That's just because of some mistakes. I thought that he was having another girlfriend that time, so I asked to break up with him.

But after a few weeks we got back together again.

I went inside the room, quietly, since Myungsoo was asleep and he needs to wake up earlier for tomorrow.

I placed my bag on the table, then went to the wardrobe and took my pajamas, then went into the bathroom to get change.

When I came out from the bathroom, the lights are all on. Myungsoo was sitting in the bed, reading something.

"I woke you?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"Ani...I was not asleep. I'm waiting for you."

"I'm sorry." I sat down beside him and softly said.

"Why are you apologizing, yeobo?" He frowned and asked. "There's nothing to apologize."

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. We should probably sleep now. You got to wake up early tomorrow." I smiled and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Where did you went earlier?"

"I went to Eunji...and after that I went to the boys' place for a while."

"Ahh...I was just thinking...if you want, you should hang out more with them. I'm sorry if sometimes I keep you away from them. You know, almuost all of them doesn't have girlfriends...and I'm afraid that they'll take you away from me." He said.

I chuckled and replied, "They wouldn't. They know we love each other so they won't even try to. Plus, Gyu had start taking interest in girls, but not me definitely. You know, Sunggyu and I are just like brother and sister."

"He's starting to take interest on who? He never tell."

"Eunji. Since the day they met, he had like her. Oh well, he even got her number when they first met." I smiled thinking of it.

"Finally, Gyu will be dating." Myungsoo laughed a bit. "He did married, well." You said. "To the music." You laughed as you said what Sunggyu had always repeating about it before.

"Oh yeah, that's what he loves to say." Myungsoo smiled. I suddenly thought about something. "Myungsoo." I called.

"Yes baby?"

"You should sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long day for you."

"But I want to spend more time with you. I might couldn't see you for a year or even more." He pouted.

"I wish you can choose not to go there. It's for too long." I sighed.

"Yeah, I'll come back and visit whenever I could. Promise?"

"You must. The house will be empty then."

"You can move and live with your parents, if you want. I'll ask the boys to take care of here."

"I prefer here though."

"But it might be dangerous if you live alone, honey. I don't want going through any risk that you might be happening something bad."

"There won't be bad things happen, Myungsoo. Don't worry too much alright?" I convinced him. I don't really want to go back to my family and stay with them. I'm married and it'll be weird if I go back there and live.

"Whatever. I'm just worried about you. It'll depends on you that where you'll be staying at. Take care well of yourself, Hye. I'm not here to take care of you, so take care if yourself instead, alright? Promise me." He said as he looked at me.

I nodded and said, "I would."

I don't know how, but soon, the both of them drifted into sleep. What I could only remember is, he whispered "I love you" to me before hugging me in his arms and sleep.

I woke up by myself. The other side of the bed was empty. Myungsoo had left for the flight. All so sudden, it felt so empty without him.

After an hour, I went to the kindergarten as usual. Eunji was standing beside the door, which is quite unusual.

"Hey Jocelyn. You came." She went our as soon as she saw me parked the car.

"Hey."

"Taemin...he's locking himself up in the room once again. I don't know how to do with him. He just...literally changed into another person." Eunji said with a worried look.

"Did he say anything?"

"Ani. Jocelyn, you better go upstairs and check on him. I'm really worried. I came back here for a while yesterday and it's the same too. I don't think he even stepped out of the room once."

I nodded at Eunji, and then went upstairs, heading to Taemin's room. He stays here, actually.

"Taemin, it's me." I knocked on the door and called.

"No one is with you?" After a while, I heard him asked from inside.

"No." I told him. A few seconds later, the door cracked opened. I went inside the room. It was totally a mess.

"What happened?"

"He...he died..." He started. "I don't know what to do. A few days ago...house called...my elder brother told me...he loves me. He left all of his things to me. I'm not a good son. I'm not even there when he's sick. Now I can only stay here and regretting on what I've done."

"Taemin, you look teribble, honestly. Go wash first. You know...parents always love their children...that kind of love like...you love Naeun. That kind of love that never shown. Go wash first, alright? In case you don't know, Dongwoo and Sungjong worked with us now. So if you want, you can take a leave for today, and go around walking."

"No. I think teaching will be better instead. That's what I like to do so it would be better." He shook his head. He got up and went out from the room.

That kind of love that never shown. Yeah, a different kind of love.

-------

Eunji's P.O.V.

I wonder how's Taemin now. The only thing I knew is his father is in the hospital.

"Hyung are you really going to confess?" I heard a voice asked from outside. It was Sungjong's.

"Shut up Jjong. I would if I want." Another voice replied. It's Sunggyu's.

"I don't think she'll be accepting you." Sungjong said.

"Stop talking and help me with that key." Dongwoo interrupted.

I decided not to help them. Just let them continue to fiddle with the keys. Evil me, hah.

I went upstairs and was surprised when Taemin cane down. "Morning." He greeted.

"Ohh, morning to you too Taemin-ssi. It's good to see you out here once again." I smiled.

"Yeah." He just replied with a weak smile and walked away.

"Yay I've got it right!" Suddenly I heard Dongwoo loudly cheered. What's wrong with the three?

"Taemin! It's good to see you down here again!" I heard Sunggyu voice. I went up and passed by Taemin's room, where I saw Jocelyn alone in there.

"Jocelyn."

She didn't turned around or reply me. "Jocelyn." Once again, I called for her.

"Ah, Eunji." She turned around and finally replied.

"What you're doing here alone?"

"Nothing." She smiled. "Just thinking of something."

"Ahh...Myungsoo is it? Sunggyu told me that he had went overseas, isn't it?"

"Ah yes. Just today, he went overseas today."

"Oh, anyway, all of us had came. Should we start the meeting as what Sunggyu said a few days ago?"

"Yeah, let's go."

_______

A/N:

A super boring chapter, I know. We aren't reaching the drama yet. Wait alright? Chen isn't in this chapter, I know too.

I'm so sorry if I'm too focus on the relationship between Myungsoo and also Jocelyn. Let's start have more Chen-Hye moments after Myungsoo went overseas okay?

Wait to see how they fall hehe. Anyway, I don't know if I ever said this...my friends on IG and I opened a imagines page, named @kpop.fanfictions . We're writing imagines and one shots there, and hope you'll support us.

I'll update as soon as possible. But next chapter probably had to wait till the third week of October, after my exams finish. After that I'll be free to write.

Please wait for me. And here's and info which I don't know if it's real or not...there will be SM TOWN World Tour in Malaysia? Hopefully yes. I'll be waiting ♥ Waiting till the day I can meet my bae Chen.

I want to change a cover for this story...but I'm so lazy to do a new one. Maybe after exams I'll do a new one for every stories if I even have time lol.

For Inspirits, follow @ifnt.howon on IG and EXO-Ls/ Aeries, follow @kimjongdae.921 . Don't forget about @kpop.fanfictions too! And also, if you want, you can ask for my personal IG too. Lol no one will ask me haha :)

Have a good day guys! Hope you like this story.

-Jocelyn (인피니트 호야의 아내)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
1.5K 41 26
Back in high school Kang InSu was a someone who wasnt afraid to say whats on her mind. During her high school years she had two guys in her life. Che...
58.8K 1.8K 56
What happens when a KPop fan meets her bias group? A lot of things. Like a lot. Secrets are found out and relationships are made. ~~~ My first Wattp...
94.7K 3K 35
Why should we even know each other from the start? Jocelyn and Chen were friends since they're young. Chen was known as the troll, always messes up w...