Reigns

Galing kay Alexdaily

Jesse Glynn Reigns. The undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion. She dominants making sure no one get... Higit pa

Jesse Glynn Reigns
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

20

914 8 3
Galing kay Alexdaily

"There we are you are now out of your cast and into your boot."

I smiled. Finally I didn't have anymore stupid casts on my body.

"Now we're going to check your throat. Open wide."

I opened and he flashed the light down my throat.

"It looks like the swelling has gone down remarkably."

"Does that mean she'll be able to talk again? "

Mum asked.

"We need to see, but you will need a sip of water."

I nodded and mum pulled a water bottle from her purse giving it to me. I took a drink topping it back up.

"Give it a shot."

"I don't know what to say."

Was that me? My voice has never been raspy like that.

"Does it hurt speaking? "

"No. Why do I sound like this?"

"You haven't talked for a long time. Your voice will be rasoy, but it will go away. Now that you are talking again we need to limit your words and you can't scream, or shout. I wouldn't advice singing if you do that. Once your voice finally goes back to normal we'll try vocal exercise. Just to make sure everything is okay. "

I nodded.

"Alright you two ladies have a wonderful day."

The doctor said walking out. I turned looking at mum.

"We should get going. Your father is waiting for you at the arena."

I nodded. I got down off the hospital bed and started walking. It felt weird since the boot went all the way to my knee and I had a rain boot on the other. I fixed my beanie and got in the car. She started it and drove to the arena. Jacey was doing tours to promote her movie with Cody, Brody was with our Nana and Papaw, and mum had to work tonight so I asked Roman if I could come watch the show. We pulled up and he was waiting outside for Dean and they kept looking around.

"See you later love."

"See you later mum."

I said getting out grabbing my phone. I walked over to them.

"Hey Jesse Glynn. "

"Hi Dean. "

"Why do you sound like that."

Roman asked hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to sound like this until I get my voice back so I can't talk so much."

He nodded.

"Why were you two looking around like that?"

"Just checking to see if The Wyatt family was hiding around here."

Dean said and Roman pulled me closer.

"Why?"

"They're sick twisted people and I don't want you to ever go near those two okay?"

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. People greeted me and I just smiled at them waving because I didn't want to talk. We went into their locker room. I sat down fumbling with my fingers.

"What's wrong Jesse G?"

Dean asked.

"Why do I have to stay away from the Wyatt family?"

I asked looking at Roman.

"They could hurt you. They're trying to get to me."

"But I can protect myself from them."

"No. I don't want you getting hurt. Just be careful and watch out for your surroundings. If something happens to you I will lose my mind and your mom would kill me."

"What am I suppose to do then?"

"Sit here and watch the show duh."

Dean said and I shot him a look.

"Shut up. "

"I'm just saying you asked."

I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch swinging my feet since they didn't touch the ground. I looked at the tv at the show starting. It showed smoke and a small light.

"Anyone but you Roman. I've said it time after time. You took away my chance and know it's time to bring an end to your empire. Tell everyone you love goodbye Roman."

He looked straight in the camera.

"Anyone but you."

It cut off and went to commentary. I looked at Roman and Dean they were both balling up their fist. I pulled my legs up to my chest hugging them.

"Hey don't do that. Your ribs aren't fully healed yet."

Roman said calmly moving my legs and pulled me in his lap hugging me. I laid my head down on his chest.

"You have to go say something to him."

Dean said.

"He's getting in your head and I can tell."

Roman sighed not responding. We stayed watching the show until they had to do a segment.

"Hey, hey!"

Dean said snapping his fingers in Roman's face. He turned looking at him.

"What?"

"Are you here or are you here?"

Dean asked pointing to his head.

"I'm here."

Roman said.

"You're letting Bray get to your head. I just want to rip off his stupid face and stomp it. Him and Sheamus. He looks so stupid with his pointed hair and braided beard..."

Dean went on babbling.

"We can give him a good old fashion Cincinnati beat down. We get tires, cender blocks, trash ca..."

"Hey."

Roman said standing up.

"What?"

"Tonight we worry about Sheamus and Kane. Let me worry about Bray."

"Alright fine. Fine. Worry about Sheamus and Kane tonight. Then..."

"I worry about Bray."

Roman said interrupting him. Dean nodded. They looked at each other for a few minutes then Dean walked out. All the camera people left and Roman quickly pulled me close to him. We literally shared the same air.

"I'm taking you to Jimmy while I go out there. I'm not leaving you alone."

"I said I could protect myself."

"I don't want to hear it Jesse. I'm taking you to Jimmy and I'm not leaving you by yourself."

I nodded. He sighed and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry. I just can't leave you alone. I don't know where they are. I don't want you hurt. You've already healed so much from the accident. "

I nodded. We sat with me in his lap and my head snuggled into his chest the entire time until he had to go get ready for his match.
---------
Roman's pov
"You should learn to keep your love ones close to you Roman. "

He held up a picture of Jesse Glynn, Jacey, and Brody.

"We wouldn't want you to miss your own sons birthday. Better yet lose one of your twins. "

Jesse!

"Anyone but you Roman. "

I climbed out the ring running backstage. I went where I last saw Jesse Glynn, Jimmy and Naomi. They were still there and Jesse was looking around. I walked over and pulled her in a tight hug.

"You're going to lose."

She said looking up at me.

"I don't care."

I said holding her. I kissed her head.

"Uce you alright? "

Jimmy said.

"I am now."

He patted my back and he and Naomi walked away.

"Come on lets get you out of here."

She nodded and I grabbed her hand. We went getting my stuff then got in the car quickly leaving. We pulled up at their house and Brody answered the door. He smiled jumping in my arms.

"Jesse Glynn, Brody why don't you two go get ready for bed?"

"I thought you had to work?"

I asked mum. She didn't answer me. I grabbed Brody's hand.

"Come on Bubby let's go brush your teeth."

We started walking upstairs.

"You sound funny."

"Yeah I know."

We went upstairs and I made sure he brushed his teeth and got on his pajamas. I walked him to his room and tucked him in. I kissed his forehead.

"Good night bubby."

"Good night sissy. "

I turned on his little light and closed the door walking out. I quietly went to the edge of the stairs and sat listening to them.

"Roman what are you saying?"

"Just until after all of this. I don't think I can be around them right now. Not with Bray and Luke. I just need to put an end to them. I don't want to see my kids get hurt by their sick egotistical ways. "

"So you're just going to walk out on them? Roman, Brody is so happy that you're here. You want to see him upset. Jacey she will be up all night on the phone talking about how she has the coolest father in the world. Jesse Glynn. She's been spending so much time with you. Roman she may not say it, but she loves you."

"I know that Melanie. That's why it's so hard. I can't sleep at night without them on my mind."

"But you're still leaving them Roman."

" I know. "

"You're leaving?"

I said standing up.

"Jesse I thought I told you to get ready for bed. "

I ignored mum as tears formed in my eyes looking at Roman.

"Jesse Glynn I..."

"You promised you wouldn't leave again. Brody needs you."

"I know, but..."

"Jacey needs you."

"Jesse."

Mum said.

"I need you."

I said starting to cry.

"Jesse Glynn."

Roman said. I slid down the wall crying.

"Jesse please."

Roman said hugging me.

"I need you daddy you can't go."

I said crying harder. He held me in his arms rubbing my head.

Roman's pov
She called me daddy. She didn't call me Roman.

"Don't go."

She cried.

"Please daddy don't go."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I said picking her up. I turned looking at Melanie who had tears in her eyes. I started to cry.

"Jesse look at me."

She nodded. I turned walking out to the porch swing sitting down.

"Look at me Jesse Glynn."

She lifted her head. I wiped her tears away.

"Baby doll I don't want to go. You know I meant my promise. I don't want to lose you, Jacey, or Brody. I need to keep you safe from them. I couldn't live with myself if one of you got hurt. I love you all so much and I don't want to lose you. Please I need you to understand I'm only doing this to keep you and your brother and sister safe. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't need to. You understand. "

She nodded.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

She whispered.

"Jesse Glynn. This is my problem. I need to handle it. I also need to keep my family safe."

I said kissing her forehead and wiping away more tears. She nodded laying her head down on my shoulder. I sat back rubbing her upper back.

"I never wanted to hurt you or your sister and brother. I promise once this is over I'll be right back. I'll never leave. "

"Can you please stop making promises. "

I nodded kissing her forehead. I sat there for a little and I heard her soft snores. I stood up and carried her in. I went upstairs to her room laying her down. I took off her rain boot and beanie. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I walked out closing the door. I went downstairs.

"I've never seen her break down like that. "

Melanie said.

"It's all my fault. "

I said.

"Roman they need you. You're their father. They won't be able to have another one. "

I nodded.

"I just don't want them hurt."

"Then don't let them hurt."

I nodded.

"You always gave the best advice."

I said smiling at her.

"It's my job."

"I know. I remember the late night studying. The all nighters. The coffee."

She smiled.

"Till this day I still hate coffee. Jesse and Jacey drink it every morning like nothing will happen to them. "

"They crash out?"

"Just like we use to."

We both smiled.

"Melanie I want to be there for them. I want to be there in their lives. I want to be there to make decisions with you. "

"Roman..."

I didn't let her say anything before I kissed her.

"Melanie Joy Baylor I never stopped loving you. Can we please start over like we use to be before kids got involved. I promise I will make everything right. I just need a chance from you."

She nodded. I smiled kissing her again.

"Jacey will be home tomorrow. Why not you stay tonight and we'll explain what is going on."

I nodded and she grabbed my hand.

"Where we going?"

"To sleep. I don't know about you, but I am one tired mumma. "

I smiled and followed down the hall to her room.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.5K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
7.8K 270 45
*TW: mention of disease* Madellaine Wilson A 18 year old girl. Living. Dreaming. A friend. A family. Sounds like the perfect life right ? But this p...
15.5K 383 31
It had been a rough few years for Reagan Miller. She battled her way back and landed a prestigious job as the head medical trainer with the most pres...
67.4K 1.1K 29
What happens when your life changes in an instant?