Urushihara x Reader One Shots

By Dj_VioletIceHeart

Urushihara (Lucifer) x Reader One Shots More

1. When Your Gone
2. Wings
3. Say "I Love You"
4. Believe in Me
5. Monster, How Should I Feel?
6. To Love a Fallen Angel
7. Falling for you
8. Rematch
9. Blushing
10. Forever in My Mind
12. Lucifer's Angel
13. No Good in Goodbye
14. We Lost Her!
15. Know it or Not (Part 1)
16. Know it or Not (Part 2)
17. Bad Girl
18. A Dark Heart (Part 1)
19. A Dark Heart (Part 2)
20. Secrets and Pain (Part 1)
21. Secrets and Pain (Part 2)
22. Faded Memories
23. Internet NEETS
24. Another World
25. When Hearts turn Black
26. Yandere (Part 1)
27. Yandere (Part 2)
28: Yandere (Part 3)
29. Yandere (Part 4)
30. Fragile
31. Death's Wishes (Part 1)
32. Death's Wishes (Part 2)
33. Death's Wishes (Part 3)
34. Death's Wishes (Part 4)
35. Wait What?
36. One of the Guys (Part 1)
37. One of the Guys (Part 2)
38. One of the Guys (Part 3)
39: One of the Guys (Part 4)
40. A Heart's Child
41. The NEET and The NEKO
42. One Day (Part 1)
43. One Day (Part 2)
44. One Day (Part 3)
45. One Day (Part 4)
46. One Day (Part 5)
47. One Day (Part 6)
48. One Day (Part 7)
49. Don't Forget Me (Part 1)

11. The Dark Angel

4.3K 157 165
By Dj_VioletIceHeart

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from NyxTheSoulTaker. Btw, thanks for the awesome request!)
(Pps. In this story, reader-chan is a dark angel creepy pasta. x3)

Lucifer layer on the floor playing on his PASTA consol. Maou was at work and Ashiya was currently cooking dinner for the young master and the NEET.

"Urushihara, you can't stay in and play games all day you know!" Ashiya walked over to Lucifer and took away his PASTA.

"WHAT?! What am I suppose to do then?!" He yelled.

"Go outside and maybe take a walk around the neighborhood. You need some exercise so you can stay healthy." Ashiya pointed to the door.

Lucifer sighed and sat up. "Fine." He stood up, falling onto the ground since his legs had fallen alseap.

"You see! One day you'll be in a wheelchair and not even be able to walk anymore. Now go!" Ashiya said, scolding the poor shameful teen.

"Alright, mom!" Lucifer got up and balanced on his legs, finally able to walk outside, grabbing his jacket before he went out. He started walking along the sidewalk, bored out of his mind.

"Why do humans even need exercise. This is insane." Lucifer walked past an alleyway, noticing something shiny gleaming in the darkness. He walked into the ally. Right next to a garbage can lay a whole with something shiny at the bottom. Lucifer leaned in trying to see what it was.

"What the heck is this even-WOAH!" Lucifer slipped, falling into the whole... and into the darkness.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucifer woke up to a dusty floor. He stood up and noticed the room was dark. A broken mirror lay at the front and several black feathers lay on the floor. There stood a table on the side with scratch marks and a single candle lit the room. There were old nicknacks here and there, plus a marking on the wall that wrote the words 'MY LOVE' in blood.

Lucifer was a bit worried where he was. His hands started shaking at the sight of everything. 'Why am I so scared? I'm a demon general!' He thought. 'Then again... I don't have my powers right now... and this weak human body definitely won't save me...'

Just then... a tune started playing and a mysterious voice, started singing. Shadows of the girl appeared everywhere as she sang.

(AN: Song in the media)

I will keep quiet
You won't even know I'm here
You won't suspect a thing
You won't see me in the mirror
But I crept into your heart
You can't make me disappear
Til I make you

The shadows kept coming and the girl had flashed in the mirror. Lucifer started to back away, getting a bit creeped out from everything.

I made myself at home
In the cobwebs and the lies
I'm learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside
I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
Til I make you

The girl started circling around Lucifer like a hawk. Nothing had frightened him more as she looked at him with her deep dark red eyes, smirking.

You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The devil within
You'll never know what hit you

The girl was like a flash of lightning appearing here and there. It was all too fast for Lucifer to take in. The singing came louder and louder, echoing off the walls.

I will be here
When you think you're all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I'm the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

The girl appeared right in front of him, causing Lucifer to jump back. She reached her hand out to him, gently tracing his chest before disappearing.

You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The devil within
You'll never know what hit you

Lucifer looked around, trying to find where the girl had disappeared to right before she came back in a flash. Lucifer's heart started beating faster and faster by the second.

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I'm a heavy burden that you can't bear
Look what you made of me
I'll make you see

The girl appeared behind him, whispering into his ear as she sang. Lucifer started to get goosbumps all around him the longer she sang.

You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skins

The girls singing echoed around him. He started panicking, thinking about what the girl might do to him. He never should have checked out that whole.

The devil within
You'll never know what hit you

Soon, the song has ended and Lucifer was panting from fright. He stopped, finally catching his breath and slowing down his heartbeat. He looked up and a flash of lightning appeared as the girl glared at him with red eyes. The girl wore a ripped black jacket, skirt, and tank top with combat boots. She had dark black wings and h/c hair and e/c eyes that could glow red.

"Why are you here?!" She yelled.

Lucifer took a step back. "W-where am I?"

The girl stopped glaring and tilted her head. Lucifer had to admit, it was kinda cute. "Your in the Slender Mansion. And this...!" She pointed all around them. "Is my room."

Lucifer blushed at how... attractively cool she was. It was like half of her was completely and utterly terrifying, and the other half... was like a 'I don't care anymore' sorta personality.

"You don't want to blush around me. So stop." She said, crossing your arms.

Lucifer blushed even more, but looked down to hide it. "H-how do I get out of here?" He asked.

"Well... how did you get in here?" She asked.

"I fell through a dark whole in the ground." Lucifer said.

She slightly laughed. "That's a first." She sighed and looked down. "I'm y/n, I'm known as the dark angel." You said.

"I'm Lucifer... I was originally a fallen angel, but now I'm trapped in human form." He said.

You looked at him in awe. "Wow..." You sighed. "But either way... you shouldn't be here." You looked at him with sorrow in your eyes. "You can't come near me."

"But why-" You cut him off.

"Lucifer, I'm dangerous!" You yelled. "Just... just don't..."

There was an awkward silence before Lucifer spoke again. "So um... how do I get out of here?"

You started to feel a sharp pain in your head. Your mind twisted. It was taking over... You fell to your knee's screaming. Your eyes turned red and your teeth became sharp. (Not like a vampire sorta thing , just kinda... like a... sharp... teeth... sorta thing. Whatever, you get what I mean! Continue. x3)

Lucifer kneeled down to you. "Hey, are you-" before he could finish, you quickly shoved him against a wall. He started to become a bit scared.

"Y-y/n?" Lucifer stuttered. You started laughing like a crazy maniac, taking your hands off of him, holding your stomach in pain.

You smirked evilly, your eyes glowed an even darker red. "You know... there's no way out of here, right? And if your lucky enough... you won't get killed." You said, lightly scratching his flesh.

"Y-y/n, s-snap out of it." Lucifer said worriedly.

You laughed. "You know, I think I'll let you live.... for now. Lucifer... your a fallen angel." You said, pointing to him. "And I'm a dark angel." You said, pointing to yourself. "Which one... do you think is more dangerous?"

Lucifer gulped, afraid to answer. "Exactly." You said. "Demons may kill thousands... but a dark angel... kills so many... she has to be locked up... AWAY from everyone else. Because even demons like yourself... are afraid of dark angels."

Lucifer finally understood what was going on. You were cursed..."Demons... kill humans and angels... But dark angels.. KILL EVERYTHING... no matter what." You laughed again. "In fact..." You whispered in Lucifer's ear. "We even kill eachother." (I'm literally writing this at 3:00am in the dark and now I'm scared... O.o... but I'll do it for you guys!)

Lucifer shivered. The mad girl could kill him at any moment.... But he didn't want to die now. At least not until... "Alright... but before I die... could I just do one thing." He asked.

You smirked. "I find you humorous... so go ahead."

Lucifer grabbed you by the shoulders and immediately brought his lips to yours. Your eyes widened, flashing back and forth from red to e/c. As soon as he let go of you... you're head started pounding. Memories started flashing back... and soon you blacked out.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Ps. Disclaimer, I do not own the idea of the backstory. It was thought of by someone else on the Creepy Pasta Wiki)

"My love."

"What have I done?"

In the beginning, there was a young handsome boy. He annoyed you all your life but had soon made a space in your heart for himself. He was the only thing that made you happy. He brought you joy, laughter, and love. Nothing had felt better.

When you first met, it was magical. Every night, you ran into the forest to be alone and share our passion for each other. But at what cost?

One faithful morning, you had shown him your true form and found glee in his eyes. He wanted you to take flight with him and so you did. You held his hands, unfolded your wings, and took into the skies.

He was awed by the sight of the amazing view, way up high above the treetops. Then he gave you a soft peck on the lips. You was happy until something changed from the good to the worst.

You stopped and looked at your wings. You watched them change from white to black, then burst into flames, changing them into a demon's form. You could feel the darkness go through your veins, and then everything went black...

As you awoke, you found yourself on the ground covered in blood. You quickly got up, and you found your love ripped to pieces.

Oh what have I done?!

"My love! My love! My one true love... lost forever in the darkness of my heart!"

You slowly grabbed what was left of your beloved and over him...

This was your punishment... If you had not loved him or defied the heavens, your love would've lived on. Itwas foolish for what you had done!

Now, you would never love, for this is your curse to hold... forever as an Angel of Darkness.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You're eyes fluttered open, and your head felt... cold. You saw a blur of purple, light blonde, and dark greenish. Soon, you heard voices.

"Ok, now we need explaining. Who is she and how did she get here?"

"Well... this is Y/n L/n and... she's a dark angel."

"A WHAT?!" Two men yelled at the same time.

"Sire, aren't dark angels suppose to be extinct?! They were all trapped and sentenced to death for they were too dangerous."

"I don't hella know! Where the frick did you find her anyways?!"

"Well... I fell into this dark whole and she said I was in her room in something called the Slender Mansion."

Ashiya and Maou looked at eachother and blinked. "Sire... I thought that place didn't exist..."

"So did I..."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" They screamed together, causing you to wake up.

"Huh? Wha-? What happened?" You asked sleepily, getting up, causing an ice pack to slip off your head. As soon as you looked around, your eyes widened. "Well this definitely isn't my room..." You said, raising an eyebrow. "How did I get here?" You asked, rubbing your head.

"I brought you here."

Startled, you looked to your left to find Lucifer. "What? N-no! You can't! L-lucifer I'm-" he cut you off.

"I know. That's why I brought you here. Here, people don't believe in magic, so your powers won't work. Right now, your a human."

You gasped and looked behind you to find your wings were gone. You didn't hear dark voices in your head anymore. Everything was so... peaceful. Tears formed in your eyes.

Lucifer was taken aback by your emotions. "Woah! What happened?! Was it something I said? Y/n I-" you cut him off, pulling him into a tight hug and slightly crying on his shoulder. (Only tears, no snot. OK. x3)

Lucifer's eyes widened. "Y-y/n-" You cut him off... again.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Lucifer." You pulled away and looked at him with tears still in your eyes, smiling. "You freed me." You laughed. This laugh though... was different. It was like a soft jingle. Lucifer's heart fluttered as he heard your sweet giggle.

Meanwhile, Maou and Ashiya were watching the scene, sobbing and blowing into tissues. "It's so beautiful!" Maou yelled. "Sire, *sniff* could you pass me a tissue." Ashiya asked, sniffling. "Sure." Maou said, while Ashiya blew his nose, crying.

You looked behind you at the two and laughed at them. "W-who are those idiots?" You asked, laughing.

"Well, that would be the Devil king himself and his most trusted general." You got up and looked at him with your mouth agape. "Your kidding me, right?" You said, smiling.

"Nope. Those wimps are the real deal." Lucifer laughed with you.

"Wow... I think I'm gonna like this place." You said.

"Good." Lucifer looked into your eyes. "Because I'm not leaving your side." He quickly pulled you into a kiss. Surprised by his action, you gasped, which made the kiss deeper. You closed your eyes and kissed back. You could finally enjoy having someone as your own without worrying about your powers.

When you two pulled away, you looked at him in the eyes and placed your forehead against him. "You may be a villain... but your my hero."

"You know that was really cheesy, right?"

You smacked Lucifer on the shoulder and started laughing your ass off. "Whatever, just shut up!" You yelled as you kissed him again.

The End!

Bonus Chapter:

"Well, I guess she's living with us now." Maou shrugged.

"WHAT?! But Sire, how will we pay for her clothes and food when we can barely feed ourselves?!" Ashiya panicked.

"Shut up! Don't ruin the happy couple!" Maou yelled.

"But Sire. The NEET doesn't even do anything!"

"Simple. Y/n can get a job and we'll let her stay here if she pays for her own things and helps us out a bit. She can even take care of Urushihara and make sure he doesn't cause any trouble while we're gone."

"Good idea Sire."

"Thank you. Now get me another tissue... I think I'm gonna cry again..." Maou sniffled.

The End!

AN: OK! I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR THIS CHAPTER THO! Praise lil me! WOO! I feel so happy how this turned out! xD I might have nightmares tho... O.o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 263 16
This will all be one-shots per couple! Enjoy the yaoi
8.6K 533 21
A sort-of sequel to the one-shot Take The Risk from my fic collection Heaven is a Place on Earth. Urushihara is growing quite attached to his interne...
4.6K 165 20
COMPLETED Hashira AU(idk what its called exactly) Zenitsu is 18 in this Its a reader x Zenitsu story, but your name is Rai in this because I get tire...
1.5K 37 12
Urushihara and Maou did something unexpected now Urushihara finds out something shocking. He refuses to let Maou know so a certain hero helps him out...