A Wizard in the Ninja World...

By NaruIshikawa

Elina Scarlet, the Mighty Titania's little sister, Erza Scarlet. A wizard like her big sister and a member of... More

A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Vote For Elina's Ideal Guy! xD
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
HELP ME PLEAH!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Tagged
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
This Story Will Be On Hold
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

14K 402 224
By NaruIshikawa

~Chapter 5~

~Elina's PoV~

"This is where they live. I'll leave it to you then." The sand ninja said and poofed away. We stood in front of a rather large building and I knocked on the door. The door was opened by a man with red markings on the left side of his face while the other was covered by a cloth.

"Um hi! I am Elina Scarlet and this is Happy, we're here to escort the Sand Sibling to Konoha."

"Ah, Konoha ninjas. Yes come in." The man said and let us in the building. "Im Baki, sensei of the Sand Siblings." I nodded as we bowed towards him. Well it was only me since Happy is just on my shoulder.

"I must say, why did Konoha send a child like you alone with a.... blue cat...?" Baki asked as he looked at Happy weirdly. I guess blue cats are also weird in this world...

"Oh. The Hokage said that there isnt any available ninjas to be sent to escort them so he chose me."

"If I may ask, why exactly did he choose you?" Baki asked with a raised eyebrow. Ninjas are curious arent they?

"Well, she passed a test. The test was simple, beat a Jonin ninja which was Kakashi, the famous Copy Cat Ninja. So she passed with flying colors." Happy said with a shrugged and I sweatdropped. Happy's big mouth....

"Hm I see. Impressive but not much. Anyways, I'll lead you to the Sand Siblings. They are in the living room."

~Gaara's PoV~ (woooo!!!)

I sat in the middle of the room, arms crossed and eyes closed. I could not be bothered by Kankuro and Temari as they shook in fear in the other side of the room. Yes, such useless weaklings they are, I cannot believe such weaklings are my siblings.

"Hmm? Two new strange presences are on their way here. Maybe new people we can kill." Shukaku chuckled darkly as he licked his lips. Eyes red of blood lust. I grunted and held my head in pain. Stop.... Just stop....

"Gaara, Kankuro, Temari. Your escorts are here." Baki announced making me look up towards the doorway. My eyes widened when I saw a scarlet haired girl. I feel my heart beating through my chest as heat rose up my face. What is this....?

"U-umm... I'm Elina Scarlet and this is Happy." Elina, introduced with a smile along with her blue cat who can also talk.

"Huh? A Genin? Why would they send a Genin?" Temari asked with a confused expression along with Kankuro but quickly recovered and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

I feel my blood boiling as I glared darkly towards Kankuro. It seems he doesnt notice it as he continued flirting with Elina.

"Snap out of it boy! These newfound feelings of yours disgusts me. That girl is nothing but a next victim for us to kill. Oh the thought of killing her excites me!" Shukaku laughed making my head pound as I held my head in my hands, grunting in pain. No, no, no.... Stop.... please....

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Elina's sweet voice that seemed to have made my heart flutter. I looked up at her and found her hand on my shoulder and she was crouching in front of me. I stared at her. My eyes widened when sand came crawling around her arm. "Huh? What's thi--"

She was cut off when my sand was slowly covering her body. The blue cat flew out of the sand to prevent from being covered also. I hear Shukaku laugh inside my head.

"Gaara! S-stop!" I hear Kankuro and Temari scream behind me but they were afraid to get close to me. The sand was slowly enclosing to her body. Sand Coffin....

"W-what the-?! What are you doing you brat?!" I looked up once again to find my sand came crawling back into my gourd. Elina stood confused as I held my head in pain. "You fool! You dare stop me?!" Shukaku kept screaming in my head as it kept pounding and pounding in pain.

"Stop.... Please...."

~Elina's PoV~

Gaara held his head in pain and he suddenly disappeared by his sand from his gourd. I stood there confused and stared at where Gaara was once sitting. I wonder what that was...?

"How...." I looked at Temari and Kankuro, they were both absolutely stunned. Baki looked like he was in deep thought.

"Elina! That guy looked like he was going to kill you!" Happy exclaimed worriedly as he flew towards me. My eyes widened slightly. He was...? But it looked like he was in pain.... I can see the loneliness, pain, sadness and.... hatred in his eyes when he was holding his head in pain.

I wonder what happened to him that his eyes held those kinds of feelings...?

--

"Well this is where you guys will sleep. Be ready early tomorrow, so we can leave immediately." Temari said after we entered Happy and I's room. It was like any plain and simple room which I'm comfortable on. Happy flew towards the bed, once he landed on the pillow, he immediately fell asleep.

I chuckled before I turned to Temari and bowed.

"Thank you for your kindness." I said with a smile as she smiled at me.

"Dont worry about it. By the way, I havent seen any cats that are blue and can talk like that, also with wings." She said with raised eyebrow towards Happy. I glanced towards Happy then back at Temari.

"Is that so? Well, Happy is special I guess."

"Where did you get him anyways?"

"Oh, he's not mine. He's from a friend of mine, both of them are best buddies and partners." I said and smiled towards the sleeping Happy. A bubble was expanding and deflating from his breathing which was quite adorable of him.

"Haha, well. I'll leave you guys to rest then. You two had a long trip on the way here, goodnight." Temari said and left, closing the door behind her. I stretched and yawned. Yeah, that journey all the way here really was tiring. Though, when I met the Kazekage, I feel something bad about him.... Hm. Oh well, must be how creepy he looks.

I was walking towards our bed but I was stopped when I noticed sand crawling towards out the balcony of the room. I raised an eyebrow as I followed the sand, it was leading towards the rooftop. I flew up with the wings from my Heaven's Wheel Armor.

I found Gaara up the roof, gazing at the night sky. Arms crossed and an emotionless face. I have never seen someone who is like this before....

"Oh hey! What are you doing up? Isnt it a bit late?" I asked with a smile as I walked towards him. I feel some kind of dark aura coming from him everytime I take each step. "Gaara, are yo-- !!"

I was cut off when sand suddenly covered my body in a flash as I struggled to break free. It felt like the sand is crushing me.

"You fool.... Why did you come up here? Did you really want to die by my hands?" Gaara said darkly as he turned to me with a dark look, no, more like menacingly. His eyes now held blood lust. Is he really going to kill me?!

"P-please! S-stop this!" I exclaimed when I felt the sand is slowly tightening its grip around me. I couldnt breath and it hurts like hell! Gaara stared at me then suddenly, he held his head in pain, grunting. The sand around me loosened but it was still wrapped around me.

"H-hey! Are you okay, Gaara?!" I asked worriedly as he looked up at me, still in pain.

"W-why are you talking to me...? Why are you not afraid of me?!" He yelled at me angrily. I tilted my head and smiled.

"Well, you're my friend arent you? And why should I be afraid of you? There's really nothing for me to be afraid of you." I said as his eyes widened. He gritted his teeth then the sand brought me up and threw me harshly towards a wall. Air was knocked out of my lungs as my back was slammed through a wall.

"If you come close to me again.... I will kill you...." Gaara said so menacingly that it sent shivers down my spine. He disappeared once again by his sand.

Gaara.... What happened that had made you like this....?

--

The next day, I woke up bright and early and was getting ready for the journey back to Konohagakure. Happy was still fast asleep in bed making me giggle. He's just like the same as Natsu....

Last night, Gaara.... I cant help but think about what I saw in his eyes. I have never seen someone like this.... Did something happen that made him like this? And, why is Temari and Kankuro, his own siblings, terrified of him?

Whatever it is, I'll do my best to find out what's going on and help rid of Gaara's sadness. I cant help it.... He's a friend now along with Temari and Kankuro. As a friend, I will help him. I cant bear my friends to be like that.

I passed a mirror then went back in front of it, my reflection was looking back at me. Erza-nee and I has the same long scarlet hair and the same chocolate eyes. Its just like I'm the younger version of her. Hm, I've always been thinking of getting a new look. I mean, I have had this look for a very long time now and maybe changing wont hurt.

I thought for a while as something clicked in my mind. Ah! Erza-nee bought me those clothes like the Edolas version of her was wearing. It does fit me and I have a rather.... large chest for a girl in my age. Maybe the look that Erza-nee's Edolas version might be a good idea!

I grinned as I quickly went to get ready.

--

~3rd Person PoV~

"Well everyone's here.... except for Elina though." Temari said as she stood beside Kankuro. Gaara was standing silently farther away from them. Temari was correct, Elina was still not at the gates where they were supposed to meet. Even Happy was waiting at the gates with them.

"She said that she'll be here really quick. She was getting ready still." Happy said as he yawned while flying around in the air. Kankuro and Temari looked at each other then shrugged. "Oh she's here now."

"I'm very sorry if I am late!" Elina exclaimed as she ran towards the group and stopped in front of them. Kankuro and Temari's eyes nearly popped out of their eye sockets when they saw Elina. Happy flew at the same height as Kankuro and Temari and looked at Elina with a grin.

"I knew you would go for that look!" Happy said and gave Elina a thumbs up. "It looks great!"

"You think so?" Elina said with a smile. Elina was now wearing a new outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips with Fairy Tail's crest as well as Konoha's symbol stitched on it. She wears a dark scarf around her neck. (Pic at the top or the side. Just like Erza Knightwalker's look. I copy pasted the description of her outfit from fairytail.wikia.com except for the stitched part)

Her long flowing hair was now wavy with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back. Her Leaf headband was tied around the right side of her arm while her guild mark was on her left.

"Well. Hello, baby!" Kankuro exclaimed as he quickly appeared beside Elina, his arm around her shoulders. "I must say, you look sexy in that nee outfit of yours~" Little did they know that a certain redhead was glaring at Kankuro.

"Oh... Uh thank you, I guess...." Elina muttered with an awkward smile. Temari pushed Kankuro off of Elina quite harshly which he whined in response.

"Are you sure you're gonna walk around wearing something really revealing?" Temari asked Elina with a raised eyebrow. Elina smiled and nodded.

"Its no big deal, really. Dont worry I'm used to wearing these kinds of things." Elina said making Temari look at her confused but shrugged it off.

"If you say so. Anyways, we should get going." Everyone nodded, except Gaara of course and they all departed. Elina felt someone staring at the back of her head and found that it was Gaara who was walking ways away from them. Elina smiled towards him making him glare back. Elina frowned.

"He seems to really hate me...." Elina thought sadly but a determined look was plastered on her face. "Im going to help him whatever's making him like this. There's always a reason for people who are like him that made them like this."

--

~Elina's PoV~

The journey back to Konoha was peaceful. There were no attacks or whatsoever. Though, one night when we were resting. Gaara was somewhere in the woods while I was keeping watch. I didnt follow him since it'll make him hate me more. What scared me was I heard several people in the woods screaming in pain and screaming for help. Then, it went quiet after that.

Gaara came back with splattered blood on his face and a crazed look in his eyes. It was him that killed those people in the woods, I was terrified and worried at the same time for him....

"Welcome to Konoha. I hope you enjoy yourselves in the village." I said to them with a smile. Temari and Kankuro were silent when Gaara went in front of them. Gaara just glanced towards me then went back at the village in front of him.

"Let's go." Gaara said as Kankuro and Temari sweated nervously and nodded quickly.

"Y-yes, Gaara..." They both responded shakily and they all left.

"He's really scary...." Happy said and was shivering in fright. I chuckled and patted his head.

"Come on. Lets go report to the Hokage."

--

"Thank you for this mission Elina. Also, is it really necessary for you to.... wear such provocative and revealing outfit?" The Hokage asked with a blush as he wiped his nose with a tissue. I sweatdropped and I smiled.

"It is perfectly fine, Lord Hokage. I have grown accustomed to outfits like this." I said as he sighed and cleared his throat.

"I see. Well, Kakashi and your team are supposedly waiting for you at the bridge. You will all be having your meeting there." I nodded and bowed to leave. I quickly headed my way there with Happy on my shoulder as always. I skidded to a halt when I made it and I breathed heavily.

"I'm... sorry.... if I took.... too long...." I said in between breaths. The meeting point was really far away from the Hokage's office and I had to run all the way here.

"Its alright Elina. I understand that you were-- What are you wearing?" Kakashi asked with a deadpanned expression but then his eye widened as steam came out of his ears. Naruto and the other two were absolutely stunned as they stared at me.

"Sheesh, have they not seen any girl wear outfits like this? I mean its no big deal but its not really something to be embarrassed for." Happy muttered with a deadpan expression as I sweatdropped and nodded in agreement.

Kakashi sensei was now staring at me, his mask didnt completely hide his blushing. Naruto was now twitching on the ground with a nosebleed, Sakura was trying to cover Sasuke's eyes but Sasuke was completely avoiding her. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Look, I'll be in this outfit for a while so you guys have to get used to it. Anyways, arent we going to have a meeting about something?" I asked and looked at Kakashi-sensei expectantly. He snapped back into reality and cleared his throat.

"Ahaha.... Yes. Anyways! So we'll be...."

--

Once again, it was just D-rank missions. Most of the D-ranked missions we did involved Naruto getting into trouble. He was beat up by a lady, almost fell from a waterfall and blew up in some kind of minefield. Right now, he is all beaten up and burnt but I healed him right away so he is as good as new!

I chuckled when Sasuke called Sakura annoying since she kept bugging Sasuke about him going to a date with her or whatever teamwork she says that is just with him. Sakura was of course crestfallen at the fact that she was called that.

We left Naruto and Sakura to get Happy and I something to eat. We havent eaten since we just came back and after we did all those D-ranked missions. Of course, Happy got fish while I got these so called Dangos. They were absolutely delicious! Though I couldn't replace my sweet and delicious cake!

"Hm? Hey Elina. Its Naruto and the other 2 Sand Siblings." Happy said making me look towards where he was looking. Sasuke was also there and Kankuro seemed to be getting ready with something. Dont tell me those two are going to fight.

Before those two could take even one step towards each other, my swords were pierced into the ground in front of them. I stood in between them with my spear in hand.

"Elina?!" Temari and Kankuro exclaimed in surprise.

"Elina-chan!" I heard Naruto also exclaim, but happily.

"Woah! She is so cool!" I heard 3 little squeaky voices say. I looked at Sasuke and Kankuro with a glare. Before I could say anything, a very familiar voice stopped me.

"Kankuro, thats enough. You are an embarrassment to our village." Gaara. He appeared beside Kankuro with his sand. Kankuro stuttered in response but was stopped by Gaara's sharp glare and voice. "Shut up.... or I'll kill you." Kankuro swallowed and nodded.

Gaara turned to us then turned to walk the other way with his siblings. I grabbed Sakura's shoulder when she was about to pass me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her. She glared at me.

"I was going to ask them if they have a pass to get in to this village! They better have a reason to get in here if they have no pass!" Sakura exclaimed as she huffed and stuck her nose in the air. I sighed as I placed a hand on my hip.

"They do. In fact there are many other ninjas from the other villages have come here just now. They came here for the Chunin Exams." I glanced towards Naruto, "And if you guys dont know, the Chunin Exams tests the abilities of us Genins. I heard the Chunin Exams are tough and also, if you pass. You will be promoted as a Chunin ninja like Iruka-sensei."

The Hokage had informed me about this when I was given the mission to escort the Sand Siblings. The Chunin Exams will happen the day after tomorrow. Supposedly, Kakashi-sensei will be giving us the papers for the Chunin Exams tomorrow.

I smirked, I wonder what this Chunin Exams is all about. Hopefully there is combat involved. Heh, Chunin Exams here we come!

1:33 AM.... Well its not that bad xD Meh worth it to stay up to write and finish this chapter. I hope you liked the chapter. Ill update once again soon! Bai bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.9K 9
When a strange figure shows up at Fairy Tail, the great Titania shows terror and relief. The figure shows her face and turns out to be Ersa Scarlet's...
69.8K 2.1K 73
Hia! I'm Lilly!! I'm sixteen years old and I'm secretly an S rank wizard from Fairy tail or other known as Sparks. But people think I'm a fragile, we...
43.2K 982 65
HE only wishes one thing: To live a peaceful life. After the Great Battle of Chicago however, his loathe for the Human populous grew. He discovered...
12K 296 23
Azra is the twin sister of the all-mighty powerful Ezra Scarlet. Just a few months before the Grand Magic Games begin, Azra is faced with a tough dec...