Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
39
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

11

2.3K 61 58
By lolziez980

enterusernamehere123 requested this! Shout out to them! Hope you like it!!

__

Jay got home late again for the 7th night in a row. Carlos has been worried sick. He has been thinking the most terrible thoughts. What if he is doing drugs? What if he is cheating? What if he is killing people?! OK the last one was a little rash he knows that but he just can't think straight.

" Jay this is the 7th time you've done this. What could you possibly be doing at this time of night? " Carlos asked finally confronting Jay. " It's none of your business. " Jay said shaking his head. " Oh it is exactly my business if MY boyfriend is coming home this late at night doing stuff that I have no clue what. Are you cheating on me Jay? " Carlos asked looking directly at the boy. Jay looked away groaning.

" You're not my dad so you don't need to know every little thing I do with MY life. " Jay said not looking at Carlos.

" Did you cheat on me Jay. Yes. Or. No. " Carlos said firmly. He was tired of this bullshit. " Yes. I cheated on you. Don't get me wrong you can give it like it's your job but other people can give it better. " Jay said nonchalantly. Carlos looked at Jay like he was crazy.

" So you've been cheating on me having a dandy time while I'm at this house worrying my ass of waiting for you to get home?! " Carlos said hurt. " Yeah pretty much. " Jay said jumping on the couch putting his feet on the coffee table.

Carlos shook his head and went upstairs. He got a backpack and a duffle bag. He put clothes and shoes and hygiene things in the duffle bag. He put all of Dudes stuff in the backpack. " Cmon boy. " He said putting the backpack on his back and held the duffle bag. Dude barked confused as he walked over to Carlos.

Carlos went with Dude to the door. " Where are you going? " Jay asked looking at Carlos all packed up. " To find someone who will treat me better. " Carlos stated then went out the house slamming the door behind him.

He walked away from the house. " C. Carlos cmon babe! " Jay called from the porch. He isn't even going to try and stop me. Some boyfriend. Carlos thought to himself. " Fuck off were over! " Carlos shouted continuing to walk.

He walked and walked until he found himself in front of Al's house.

He knocked on the door. Al answered. " Hey Carlos! What's all this? " Al asked looking at Carlos. " Can I crash here? " He asked looking at Al. " Of course! " Al said with a warm smile. Carlos smiled and walked in with Dude.

" And then he didn't even try and stop me. " Carlos finished as he leaned on Al's shoulder. Al rubbed Carlos' arm. " I'm so sorry Carlos. You'll find someone better. I just know it. " He said looking down at Carlos.

Carlos looked up at Al. Al looked down at Carlos. He smiled softly at Carlos. He leaned down and their lips connected.

Carlos hesitantly raised his hands then wrapped them around Al's neck. Al smiled softly into the kiss. He pulled Carlos closer to him. Carlos didn't know if this was good or bad but it just felt right.

Carlos pulled away as did Al. Al smiled at Carlos. " I apologize if that was something you didn't want but I won't apologize because I liked it very much. " Al said smiling down at Carlos.

Carlos shook his head. " You good. " He said smiling at Al. Al chuckled and wrapped an arm around Carlos and the two of them had a good time watching TV till they both passed out.

_2 months later_

Al and Carlos got together after 2 months of Carlos living with the hero descendant.

" Babe! There's a ball in a few months! We have to go! " Al said smiling as he showed Carlos the invitation. Carlos smiled and nodded. " Totally! " He said and Al leaned down to give Carlos a kiss.

Meanwhile... :(

The past 2 months Jay has been inseparable from his bed, Carlos' jacket and ice cream. He has been a train wreck.

He got an invitation to go to a ball. He knew that Carlos was going to be there. That would be the perfect way to get Carlos back!

He planned everything out in his mind. He smiled for the first time in months. The thought of getting his baby back was truly uplifting.

After a few hours he went back to his original state.

Mal, Evie, Ben, and Doug came over to check up on their friend.

" Jay? Jay? " Mal asked as the door was unlocked. That made her a little scared.

" Jay? " Evie said looking around the house. It was a mess. The kitchen was piling with unwashed dishes and leftover food. The living room was cluttered with love movies and sad movies also with dirty laundry that still had yet to be done.

They went upstairs and to Jay's room. Throughout the house all curtains were drawn and no lights were on.

Jay was laying in the dark. Ben opened the door to his room slowly.

Jay looked forward to the TV that wasn't on. Doug turned on the TV.

" Jay? " Mal and Evie asked surprised yet saddened. How could this happen to their friend?

" Jay? Jay what happened? " Mal asked walking up to her heartbroken friend.

Jay didn't reply. " Jay? Jay? Jay! " Evie asked shaking Jay. He blinked and she sighed a breath of relief.

" Jay what happened. " Mal asked looking at Jay.

" He never came back. " Jay managed to get out. His voice cracked with every word.

The four shuttered at the sound of his voice.

" Oh Jay. " Evie said sitting down beside him. She wrapped her arms around Jay not thinking about his smell.

They were really close. They were always there for each other. To see him like this makes her really sad.

Tears left Jay's eyes as he started to cry. He leaned into Evie's embrace.

The others comforted him too.

_1 week later_

" Jay come on get out! You can't live in this room for the rest of your life! " Evie said for the thousandth time.

" I don't have a life without Carlos so what's the point? " He asked looking at the TV that still wasn't on.

Evie groaned in frustration.

_2 weeks later_

" Jay let's go to the club! " Evie said cheering.

" Me and Carlos were in the dance club at school... " Jay said looking at the TV.

Evie groaned louder in frustration.

_3 weeks later_

" Jay please just get out of bed. " Evie said frowning at her friend. Jay didn't move.

Evie sighed. " I'll check up on you later. " She said walking out the house.

Jay looked at the door sighing.

_Day before the ball_

Jay decided to finally get up. He took a shower for the first time. He did his hair for the first time. He changed his clothes for the first time.

He actually looked presentable for once.

He looked at himself and actually smiled a little. " I don't look hideous. " He said looking at himself. Evie came in. " You're up! " She said smiling. She hugged Jay and he hugged back.

" I want to look my best for Carlos. " He said looking at Evie. Evie smiled and nodded. " Let's get to work! " She said pulling him along.

Carlos was out with Mal. " I want to look my best for Al. Thanks for helping me M. " Carlos said smiling. " Although it was weird when I asked Evie she said she couldn't. But oh well." He said smiling. Mal nodded.

_Day of the ball_

Al and Carlos got to the ball suited up looking fine. Carlos has been so happy with Al. He was such a better boyfriend than Jay.

Carlos smiled as Mal, Evie, Doug, and Ben came up to the couple. " Hey you guys! " Mal said smiling. " Hey Mal. You all are looking wonderful as usual. " Al said smiling.

At first the gang wasn't that keen on Carlos and Al at first but they soon warmed up to the hero descendant. Carlos liked that. Of course the four talked to Jay still because he was still their best friend apart from Carlos and Jay obviously.

Carlos smiled as his and Al's arms were linked together. They chatted with the gang then walked away. A chocolate fountain... Carlos bit his lip. Ignore. Ignore. He said to himself surpress the memories.

He looked at Al and instantly the thoughts were gone. He smiled at Al.

There came a song where everyone gathered around in a huge waltz circle like at every ball.

" May I have this dance? " Al asked Carlos. Carlos rolled his eyes laughing.

" Yes you may. " He said smiling. Al grabbed his hand and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor.

They waltz beautifully as they looked in each others eyes with adoration. Al smiled down at Carlos as his hand rested on the younger boys hip. Carlos smiled back as his hand rested on Al's shoulder.

The waltz ended and the party host said into the microphone, " Take the hand of someone you didn't bring to the ball and ask for a dance. "

Carlos felt a tap on his shoulder. He saw someone he hoped he wouldn't for a long time. " May I have this dance? " Jay asked looking at Carlos holding a hand out for Carlos to hopefully grab.

Carlos looked at Al as he was swept away by Lonnie. Lonnie was cool. Carlos liked her.

" Yes you may. " Carlos said taking Jay's hand in his.

They went to the middle of the dance floor and started a simple waltz.

Carlos looked at Jay and remembered why he fell in love with him in the first place.

Jay looked at Carlos in the eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. He wished he never lost them.

Their waltz got more complicated as their emotions poured into that dance.

At the end Jay lifted Carlos, spun, then dipped the boy.

" Carlos? " He asked looking into those big brown eyes. " Yes Jay? " Carlos asked looking onto Jay's brown eyes.

" Will you be mine again? " Jay asked hopefully. Carlos stood up and looked at Jay.

" I'm sorry but no. " Carlos said and he could hear the way Jay's heart broke into a million pieces.

" I want to go home now. " Carlos said as Al walked up to the two. Al nodded and grabbed the boys hand. He nodded at Jay then walked out of the castle.

Jay was left alone at the middle of the dancefloor finally understanding what heartbreak felt like.

At the end of the ball Jay left. He wasn't feeling anything. He got in his car and went home. He got in his house and locked the door behind him. He grabbed a bottle of whisky and slid down the door drinking his feelings away.

Meanwhile Carlos and Al were having a good time. Strawberries, drinks, and Mario kart.

Carlos completely forgot about Jay. Al made him truly happy. He was happy and that was all that mattered. To him and to Jay.

The end...
__________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! Jay... I feel so evil. If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.7K 50
*This is the sequel to my Descendants 4 book, so if you haven't already seen it I suggest you reading it first* A new portion of adventures the desce...
21.4K 216 21
This revolves around Hades Jr, son of Hades and Maleficent, as he and the other four, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay on their adventure through Auradon. ...
24K 304 16
You are bens twin sister. He is older then you. When you were younger, someone cursed you. Who is is that someone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You will definite...
10K 179 17
Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the princess and wolf will they are doing j...