Mixed Up Life (Mixed Up Seri...

By gabbilove

Ariabelle Benson is the stepsister of the notorious Mafia leader Marco Mortellaro. She seems to be have a pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Mathis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Mathis
Chapter 20-Mathis
Chapter 21-Blade
Chapter 22 Blade
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 4

11.2K 344 18
By gabbilove

I never expected to see my father, today of all days. Why must this happen to me? Must be karma for all the things I did in the mafia. He still looked the same as he did eleven years ago, same chocolate brown hair like me but his hair had some grey spots in it, same brown eyes like me. He had a little fat on him than he did when I was a child, but what can you expect after eleven years. He still looked six foot one, still had a strong bone facial features. It was hard to even look at him without giving myself away, I didn't want him to know who I was. I could see him in the corner of my eye walking over to Killer and them talking, what about I had no idea, maybe about me. Benson was his last name, I don't know why I didn't change it like Gabe did, maybe make him feel the pain of seeing his little girl all grown up.

Mathis's grip on my waist is what brought me away from my father and Killer, maybe that was a good thing, but I'm still not going to be the obedient little wife. Mathis and I walked over the entrance of the compound, when you walked in it was very typical of what you were to find in a biker bar, pool tables, a long ass bar, and a stripper pole? Now that one was surprising, but maybe some of the club whores use that when they fail in getting certain bikers. I shook Mathis's arm off and walked over to the bar, I didn't bother asking if the biker behind the bar could get me a beer. I slowly turned around and popped off the lid and watched what one of the club whores going near Mathis would do.

Just because I don't like the idea of being married to anyone who knows my father, doesn't mean I'm going to share. I'm so very possessive of things that are mine, take Mathis for instant, he's mine, so no club whore is going to get her std infected hands on him. The whore looked around and saw that I was no where around, she gain some confidence and walked over to Mathis and actually had the nerve to touch him. That was the last straw, when I turned my head I saw the little entourage that were at the hotel with Killer, now at the bar looking back and forth between the whore and me, I shoot them a smile before grabbing a knife and throwing it.

She didn't even see it coming, and she didn't move her hand fast enough. The knife landed in the middle of her hand on the backside. She started crying and screaming giving me a headache, so I threw another knife that stopped at her feet. Don't know why I did that, it only made her scream louder, bringing in the rest of the members that were outside inside. The little bitch. I went back to my beer and acted like I didn't do a damn thing, looking over at the entourage I saw they had their jaws opened in shocked and were speechless. I placed my finger over my lips to signal to be quiet and not say a word, they nodded their heads, still speechless.

Just like that Killer and dad came running into the building guns blazing, cliche lines, I know but seriously they had their guns loaded and pointed at who was screaming. When Killer saw the whores surrounding the one I hit, he went over and inspected what happened and how did the knife was in. I wasn't stupid I didn't throw the knife to go very deep in her skin, just deep enough to know what would happen if she went near Mathis. Like I said, I don't share. On the inside I was laughing but on the outside I was calm, couldn't let them know I did that. She just kept screaming until dad shot off one of his bullets,that shut her up. He looked at everybody at the club, but when his eyes came to me, he stopped before going over to help Killer. I think I've been busted by daddy dearest.

"Who did this?" Killer yelled out.

His voice was bouncing and echoing off the walls, that's how quiet the room was. I looked over at the entourage to make sure they stay quiet before I looked backed to Killer. I'm already heating things up, mom would be so proud of me. I'm sure she wouldn't have any objections for me giving them hell. I felt eyes on me, when I turned I saw the little posses of whores glaring at me. Killer saw this and walked over to me, with a murderous look, the posse was smiling and smirking at me. I'll give them something that will drop their smiles.

"Ariabelle did you do this?" Killer asked me calmly. Which is never a good sign, I know from experience.

"Now now Killer, why would I ever hurt one of your club whores? I mean it's not like I care if they do anything with Grim, remember he's the one who wanted to stay married to me." I lied straight through my teeth. "Besides how would I know how to throw a knife that good, I'm just a rich bitch remember." I said looking over at the entourage.

"Ariabelle one, we don't know a thing about you so maybe you could throw a knife good. Two you're just as possessive as me," Killer started to say before coming close enough to whisper in my ear just so only I would hear, "it's in our genes remember little sister."

I pulled back and smacked him across the face. "Bastard." I told him. I looked at Mathis after I smacked Killer and he was looking at us with curious eyes, while the posse still had their smiles. Time to put on a show. I brought tears to the forefront of my eyes and let the tears fall before looking back at Mathis, "you're really going to let him talk to me like that? If I had known that's how I was going to be treated here I would have went to the airport than coming here." I said to Mathis, I saw his face soften when I said that.

I ran out of the club, but before the door shut I heard Mathis yelling at Killer.Then I heard his footstep running behind me, it's a good thing the driver didn't leave. The driver saw me coming and immediately opened the back door for me before heading to the front seat and starting the car. By the time Mathis got outside I was already in the car and the driver was driving off. I sent a quick text to someone who could help and give me the answers I needed before shutting off my phone. I saw the driver looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"It's alright, I was just acting. Something happened and fingers started to get pointed at me, I had to do something. Now can you head to 344 ridgeside lane please, I'm meeting someone important." I asked the driver. The driver nodded his head and drove to the destination.

We arrived at the destination with close to an hour,I knew the drive was really long and I really hope I can get the help I needed. When I step out of the car I notice some new gangbangers giving me the eye. One even had the audacity to point his gun in my face, nearly pulled the trigger before Jackson came out and pulled him away from me and slapped him on the back of his head.

"Stupid idiot, you want to get anywhere in this gang; you got to remember one thing: don't shoot or point your gun at the second commands little sister." he explained and pointed at me when he said second commands little sister.

I had to hide my smile at the kid who looked like he was going to take a crap in his pants. I hugged Jackson, "Hey Jacks, Gabe here or what?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah, he here. Come on." Jackson said turning towards the house.

When I entered the house I saw gang members chilling, getting their drugs, or going up to their rooms with the sluts. The sluts don't even bother looking at me, not that I don't mind. I quickly walk up the stairs to my brothers office. I knock twice and enter without him saying it was okay to come in. I walked in on my brother multiple times, so seeing him get oral from some bitch didn't bother me. Gabe opened his eyes and smiled at me. Such a manwhore.

"Aria what can I do for you?" Gabe asked.

"We gotta talk, but first your bitch has to leave it's family business and I know you don't want her opening her mouth." I explained.

Gabe nodded his head and pulled the bitch up from underneath his desk. So he's doing a new girl. She gave me her best glare and I didn't particularly like it, so I pulled my gun on her. "Little girl I'd be careful of who you glare at, you're new at this but I'm not. Want some advice, if you want anymore dick, you don't mess with your second's little sister. And I've had enough sluts glaring at me, so if you don't want a bullet in your fake little body then I suggest you leave."

"Bitch." was all she said, and that was enough for Gabe.

"Lucas!" Gabe yelled out. And a second lter Lucas was at the door, Lucas nodded his head at me, before giving Gabe his attention. "Get this bitch out of my office and teach her that she better not ever disrespect my sister again."

Lucas took the bitch, while she was kicking and screaming. I turned towards Gabe and said, "no wonder you like her, she's a screamer."

Gabe started laughing before pulling me into a hug. "So what's up Aria, you always give me a week to prepare for your visit and you don't come without Marco bringing someone with you?" Gabe asked before sitting on the corner of his desk.

"No offense to Marco, but this doesn't concern him and right now he's in Italy. Plus he cannot know about anything I'm about to tell you, I've already got Alanzo breathing down my neck for answers." I explained to Gabe, and he understood the seriousness of this. "The deal Marco had me do in Vegas went south, Luca turned one of the newest associate. Luca also had the balls to knock me out and kidnap me." I began.

"That son of a bitch did what?" Gabe screamed before grabbing his gun.

"Gabe, he hurt and kidnapped me. If anyone deserves to put a bullet in his head, it's me. Now sit down because there's more." I screamed at him. I opened his office door and saw his men were there with their guns as well, "Scat!" I yelled at them.

"I'm sorry Aria, please continue." Gabe said.

"He gave me nine lashes on my back by a whip, he also recorded it. But that's not the worse part, he injected me with some serum that gave me no control, and Gabe it was strong, I tried to stop my body from doing with it did, but for eight hours I had no control. Gabe I got married because of the serum." I looked at Gabe and saw his fist were clenching. Gabe nodded his head for me to continue. "I got married to a biker, a biker that belonged to dads MC, Gabe. I heard a knock at my suite door and went to answer it, and Gabe we have an older brother, he looked just like you. He knows that we're related Gabe." I started to tear up for real.

Gabe got off of his desk and came to me. He pulled me his arms and just let me cry, I knew he didn't know what to say because this is the first time in years that I've cried. I'm so confused about what to do, and I know that this isn't me because I wouldn't be crying in my brothers arms. I'd go shoot some of our enemies, just so I could feel better. What do I do? Continue on with what I planned or do I just confess? Gabe pulled me out of his chest and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Now Ariabelle, this isn't you. You're the troublemaker of the family, you cause chaos, you cause hell for those who done you wrong. The name mafia princess may have been given to you, but you've proven to everyone that you're more than just a stuck up princess. Now go back to that club and raise some god damn hell, and I've got to let Marco know that Luca had kidnap you but I won't tell him everything. You'll get your revenge little sister I promise you that. Whatever you want to do about our older brother, I'll back you, you know that. And about dad don't worry about him, don't go near him nor talk to him unless you have to. I know you're still hurt about what he did and so am I." Gabe said giving me answers.

I nodded, this cry girl is gone. I'm through crying and letting others control my life. I stood on my tip toes and gave Gabe a kissed on the cheek and left his office. As I walked downstairs I saw the bitch that called me a bitch. She didn't bother looking at me which is fine by me, I got other sluts to make them know their place. When I walked outside I noticed my driver was gone and Jackson was leaning against a 2010 Chrysler 300. Jackson noticed me walking outside and came over to me, and handed me some keys.

"Here babygirl, the car is yours. Gabe didn't want you to stick with that driver, so he gave you one of his cars, the title is in your name. Don't worry about anything, it's taken care of." Jackson gave me a hug and pushed me towards the car.

I walked towards the car and opened the driver's side door and got in. I turned the car on and drove away from the house, it was close to six thirty when I arrived back at the compound. I was stopped at the gate and the prospect wouldn't even let me in because he didn't know me. When the gate suddenly opened there stood a pissed off Grim, I drove my car into the compound and again everybody was outside. They all stopped talking the minute they saw my car pull in, turning my car off I slowly stepped out of the car. Mathis looked at the car then at me, I knew he had questions, but it doesn't mean I'm going to answer them.

Killer didn't look to happy at me either, because he exited the clubhouse and grabbed my arm. I jerked my arm out of his grip and walked into the clubhouse, while waiting on Killer, I saw the slut that had touched Mathis. I walked over to her and said, "next time you touch or go near Mathis, the next knives you see won't go near your hand or feet, it'll go in your chest and head." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
His Devilish Lover By Cheska

Mystery / Thriller

70 7 7
Brylle, a mafia leader who fell inlove with the CEO of Montejar Corporation. What will happen if the two of them met up again after what happened in...
3.6K 210 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...
86.1K 4.6K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...