Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
39
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

7

2.8K 60 49
By lolziez980

pooooodepie requested this! Shout out to them! Hope you like it!!

PS. Get your tissues out!
__________

" Nice pass from Chad to Carlos! Carlos comes up from the back and defends like this ball is his own baby. He hands it off to Jay and Jay runs and runs and runs and OH HE IS DOWN! " The referee shouted the play by plays.

Jay just suddenly fell out. Carlos pushed everyone out of the way. " Jay? Jay?! Wake up! Jay say something?! " Carlos shouted shaking the unconscious boy. Jay coughed as the nurses took him away. Carlos forgot all about the game and went with Jay.

" Hey we need you on the field! " The coach said making Carlos stop. Carlos looked at him with a death stare. The coach moved his hand and Carlos kept going. He could care less about a stupid game.

Carlos looked at Jay as he was tended to by the nurse. She was a good nurse unlike other schools. She actually knew real procedures for incidents like this. Carlos hoped this was just an incident.

Jay work up. " How are you feeling? You fell out during the game. " The nurse asked looking at Jay as she checked his blood pressure. She checked his tempeture.

" Your neurotransmitter levels have risen. Lay down for 10 minuets and calm down. I will check on you after that. " She said then left. Carlos walked in. He saw jay laying down.

" Hey babe. " He said smiling at Jay. Jay smiled back. He tried to get up but Carlos stopped him. " No. Rest. You did go pretty hard on the field. " He said pushing Jay down. " It wasn't even that serious babe. I'm fine! " Jay said with a smile. Carlos didn't want to but he believed Jay. He still kept an eye out for any symptoms of a sickness.

A few days later Jay has been doing amazing. He hasn't shown any signs of sickness at all! At least that's what Carlos thought.

Jay has been hiding the fact that he is sick. He has been coughing up a storm when no one is around. He has been sneezing non stop when Carlos is asleep. His throat has been severely sore. There was so much more that was happening. He refuses to tell Carlos because he doesn't want him to worry about him. He just wants to see Carlos happy instead of freaking about Jay. Jay doesn't matter. Only Carlos does.

Jay and Carlos were with some friends. They were laughing having a good time. Jay felt the urge to cough come but he suppressed the feeling as best to his ability.

" Jay you've been around right? Where do you think it's the best place to tell something important? " Mal asked and everyone looked at Jay. Jay bit his lip then smiled. " Probably the enchanted lake. " He managed to get out fast enough he could continue to hide the fact he's sick.

" I told you! " Carlos said laughing. Carlos hit Jay's chest softly as he leaned over laughing. Jay was astounded by his stubbornness. He did not cough one bit. He was truly relieved.

" Alright see you guys later! " Carlos said smiling as he closed the dorm door. Jay smiled the urge to cough completely gone. He sat down on their joined bed.

" That was fun wasn't it? " Carlos said smiling. He got in bed with Jay laying on the boy like he was the bed instead of the actual bed. Jay smiled and nodded.

" It was. " Jay said looking at Carlos. Carlos smiled and leaned down. He was 2 centimeters from kissing Jay when Jay erupted into a fit of coughing out of no where. Even Jay didn't know it was coming!

Carlos got up shaking his head. " Jay what the?! Are you sick?! " Carlos asked looking at the boy. " Of.. Course I'm.. Not! " Jay said coughing twice between each word. He sneezed into his arm, the sound horrid. " Jay we need to get you to a hospital right now. " Carlos said putting on his coat and gave Jay one as well.

He took Jay's hand and pulled him along. Jay stopped making Carlos looked behind him. Jay bolted to the bathroom and spilled out his guts. Carlos ran after him, rubbing his back in soothing circles. He frowned at Jay. He went to get the dorms trash can and gave it to Jay.

" Cmon we need to leave now. " He said pulling Jay along. He saw a box of tissues and took that as well. He went out to their car. He put Jay in the passengers seat and got in the drivers. " C-Carlos it's ugh... Nothing really.. " Jay whimpered out spilling his guts mid sentence. Carlos started the car and drove to the hospital.

" C it is so cold. C it's so hot! C!!!!! " Jay moaned out sneezing and coughing and throwing up. He was getting hot flashes and cold flashes it was so terrible. Carlos couldn't bare to see his baby like this.

" Don't worry Jay we're almost there. " Carlos said speeding the rest of the way ignoring the speed limit. They got there in half the time. " Cmon baby. " Carlos said unlocking the doors. He got out then walked to Jay's side and opened the door for him. He helped Jay out of the car and closed the door. On their way to the entrance Carlos locked the car.

Jay moaned in pain as he spilled his guts once again. He was so contagious right now but Carlos didn't care. " My boyfriend needs a doctor right now. " Carlos said to the woman at the counter.

Jay groaned coughing and sneezing. His nose was so stopped up he was breathing through his mouth. He was in pure misery. Doctors rushed to his aid knowing Jay was to contagious to be left out in the open.

Carlos went with them. Doctors tried to restrain him but he wouldn't give in. He had to be there for his baby. Jay smiled weakly at Carlos as he was put on a stretcher. They wheeled him to the elevator. He waved to Carlos as the doors closed. That made Carlos' heart break. He called everyone and told them what happened.

He was drowning in tears. He was so scared. 9 gruelling hours passed and Carlos didn't leave until he got news.

" Anyone here for Jay? " The doctor asked and Carlos shot up quickly going to the doctor. He didn't say anything. The doctor had a sad expression on his face.

No... Carlos thought. " Mr. Jay has a rare incurable disease. I'm afraid it's not good. " The doctor started. Carlos' eyes widened. " It pains me to say this but... He doesn't have long... " The doctor stated quietly. Carlos' heart dropped as his world came crashing down.

The doctor knew he had nothing else to say. He let Carlos go see Jay.

Carlos ran into the operation room. He saw Jay on life support. The faint beeping of the heart monitor steady. Carlos pulled up a chair and saw Jay. He was asleep.

" Hey babe.. I just wanna say I love you... The doctor said that you weren't doing good. That made me a little worried. Jay I'm scared. I don't want to lose you. You're my everything. My heart and soul. " Carlos said taking Jay's hand in his.

" You are my dream... " He whispered tears rolling down his cheeks. The heart monitor's beeps started growing apart. He looked at the monitor with wide eyes. " Jay no. Jay no please please! Don't leave me! I can't live without you!! JAY!!!!! " Carlos shouted sobbing as he laid his head on Jay's stomach.

He lifted his head and bit his lip. " I love you. " He heard Jay whisper.

_Beep_________________________

" I love you too... " Carlos said the tears wouldn't stop coming. He looked at Jay's lifeless body in true pain and agony. The one he loved the most was gone... Forever.

He decided that this was the last thing he should do before he says goodbye.

He sniffed and wiped his face. He leaned down and connected their lips together... One last time.

He pulled away holding Jay's hand looking down as the tears came once more. He didn't bother to tell the doctor. He just wanted to be with his deceased lover for as long as he could until he had to say his final goodbye.

" I'm going to miss you so much. " He whispered as choked sobs left his mouth. He couldn't bare this. He stood up and looked at Jay one last time. " Goodbye... " He whispered letting go of his hand. He walked towards the door and grabbed the knob. He was about to turn it when...

__________________________Beep

Carlos turned around quickly. He saw the heart monitor start beeping at a steady pace. " What no... No no no... Please. " Carlos said not wanting this to be a joke. He went back over to Jay and held his hand. " Jay? " Carlos asked looking at Jay. He felt Jay's hand tighten around his. He gasped and started to sob again. He was full out crying. He fell to the floor happy as ever. He heard Jay groan. He was waking up!

" Jay you scared the daylights out of me!!!! Oh forget about me I love you so much!!! " Carlos shouted jumping for joy literally. Jay laughed sitting up. He was feeling completely fine now. No lie.

Carlos jumped into his arms unbelievably happy. He pulled Jay into a passionate, loved filled kiss. He was going to never ever take every moment spent with Jay for granite ever again!

The doctors came in. " Wait your alive?! " One asked surprised as all get out. They started doing tests and Carlos watched with glee.

" You... You aren't infected anymore! " The doctor said astonished. " That's incredible! " He said completely surprised. " No. It's magic! " Carlos said as he walked over to Jay. " You're in tip top shape. You can leave after you finish thus paper work! " The nurse said walking in with a stack of papers.

Carlos smiled and took the papers. The doctors and nurse left the room. 30 minuets of emotional tears, kisses, comforting and paperwork they were finally done and Jay could leave.

The two love birds walked out the hospital to their car. The others would not believe what they were about to tell them.

" You really scared me though. " Carlos said sitting in the car with Jay. " You know I'll never leave you. Never. " Jay said leaning over to give Carlos another passion filled kiss.

_____________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked this chapter! I cried writing this! I'm such a terrible person! But hey, it all turned out good in the end! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
134K 2.1K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
35.2K 578 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
200K 5.2K 72
𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 || 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 (𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤) ▃▃ 170K || 3-10-2024 ▃▃ (𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐢...