Mixed Up Life (Mixed Up Seri...

By gabbilove

Ariabelle Benson is the stepsister of the notorious Mafia leader Marco Mortellaro. She seems to be have a pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Mathis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Mathis
Chapter 20-Mathis
Chapter 21-Blade
Chapter 22 Blade
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 2

12.8K 356 6
By gabbilove

The next morning, I woke up, with my back in pain. And it didn't help that my new husband had his arm wrapped tightly around my back. It was like his unconsciousness didn't believe last night happened. I figured that he would wake up and not remember what happened. Which is fine by me, we could get an annulment. I slowly pulled myself out of his embrace, when I did he moved to the other side of the bed. I took this time to take some painkillers for my back and take a nice warm shower. As I stepped in the shower, the hot water welcomed me. My wounds were aching in pain but slowly stopped as the painkillers took effect. When I got out of the shower, I put on my robe and went to get some clothes out of my suitcase. I found my fitted black boot cut jeans and a bright yellow tank top.

After I got dressed, I saw my husband still asleep, so I took this time to snoop and find out more about my husband. His name is Mathis Braden, looking at his biker cut, I saw that he is the Sergeant at Arms. This means he basically looks after the firearms and other weapons, also he enforces club procedures and maintains order, when I look back over at Mathis he was still asleep. So I walked out on the balcony to make a quick phone call to Alanzo, and let him know what happened.

"Belle what the bloody hell happened? The driver called and said you had been taken by Luca. Then Evan called saying you had to be stitched up. You of all people Belle, I taught you, Marco, and Gabe to be careful!" Alanzo yelled, his accent coming out.

Boy is he pissed. "I know you want answers, and I promise you I will give them to you, when I see you. It's gotten complicated right now. I just wanted to call and let you know I'm fine. Give mom my love, see you guys soon." I told him.

I hung up on him before he could say anything. I felt something heavy on my left ring finger. It was my wedding ring, how could I miss that when I woke up? It was a fourteen karat gold band, three rows of diamonds surrounding the rows, the rows were in three diagonal lines. Being too focused, that I hadn't heard his voice. When I heard his voice, I nearly melted. It was like honey and sex combined. "Nice place you have here wifey." he said.

"Thank you. So what are we going to do about this marriage? We can get it annulled seeing as how we both didn't know what we were doing." I told him.

And his answer was a simple 'no.' I was shocked, I thought bikers stayed away from any form of marriage. I knew they took an old lady, but I didn't think they did marriage. Soon my shocked turned to fuming anger. "And why the hell not?" I yelled.

He had the audacity to smirk at me, when he gave his answer. "It's pretty simple baby girl, we have an attraction and chemistry between us. And I ain't going to fucking lose that or you. So all I have left to say about this conversation before it's over, is get use to being a biker's old lady." Mathis said before he walked off, probably to find his clothes or go take a shower.

Before he headed into the shower, he took his cellphone and called someone, while heading towards the bathroom. This gave me time to check him out, Mathis was maybe about six foot six, had different tattoos on his back, he also had scars, looks like the same type of scars my brothers has. He has a whole lot of muscles , so I could definitely see why he's the Sergeant at Arms. He has reddish-brown hair, green eyes, olive skin, and a strong bone features. Looks like he works in a mechanic shop, from the grease and oil stains on his clothes.

So now I'm stuck with an attractive, but arrogant biker husband. Why me? I don't mind bikers, but it's my mom I'm worried about. She hasn't been the same since my dad left, she hasn't been the same around bikers. I just don't know how she would take it. Mathis is the Sergeant at Arms for The Devils MC. Why does that name sound so familiar to me? A knock came on my suite door, bringing me out of my thoughts. The second knock came down harder, Mathis must still be in the shower. When I opened my door, the bellhop was there looking scared. There was a stranger behind him with the same cut as Mathis. I stepped aside to let the man in, I gave the bellhop a big tip and he was on his way.

I noticed on his cut, that he was the president of The Devil's, his club name was Killer. What shocked me the most was that him and Gabriel had similar features, there was only one way that was possible, is that we have the same parent. And since he doesn't have any features of my mother that could mean only one thing, we have the same father. That's why the club is familiar to me, it was my father's club. Well I guess I'm going to see my father after all these years, but will he recognize me? Probably not. So that means the president of The Devil's is mine and Gabe's older brother, my mother can't know, hell no body in the club can know.

Killer was looking around the room, then his eyes settled on me, we took this opportunity to check each other out. Killer was six foot one with a strong face features. A straight nose, full lips, high cheek bones, tan skin, chocolate brown eyes like mine, honey blonde hair, in a messy mop style. Looks almost similar to Gabe's and our father. Too similar to be a coincidence. He's got a scar from his shoulder to his elbow, and it looks recent. Under his cut, he's wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans with combat boots on. When I look back at his face, I can tell in his eyes that I look familiar, but I hope he doesn't know where though. That would be bad, very very bad.

Mathis walked out of the shower in just his jeans with no shirt on. When I took my eyes off killer and onto him, I saw a Japanese snake tattoo on his ribs, and on his left shoulder he has a grim reaper tattoo, most of his back was covered in a celtic cross with a date three/twenty-four/two thousand and two underneath the cross. He grabbed his shirt, a red flannel shirt that compliments his skin tone.

He walks over to Killer, and they shake hands and then do the man hug. Then Killer starts to follow Mathis into the living room. "Nice place you got here Grim." Killer says.

Grim? "Thanks, but actually it's my wife's hotel suite." Mathis says to Killer.

"Really?" Killer asks shocked. "I just thought that she was a one night stand." Killer slowly brings his eyes back to me, I can feel his eyes checking me over. While I keep my eyes on Mathis, Grim is Mathis's biker name, my mind slowly processed.

"Pres are you done checking out my wife?" Mathis asked in a hard tone.

"Just wondering how the hell you got a wife." Killer said.

"We got married when we were drunk." Mathis explained.

"Are you going to stay-" Killer started to ask before Mathis cut him off.

"Yes." Mathis answered in a hard tone again. "We've got chemistry and an attraction with each other." he explained further to Killer.

Killer just nodded and turned back to Mathis, probably going to be talking about club business. While their focus is turned to the club, an idea popped into my head. I could try and leave while they're distracted. But I should have known that with two bikers in my hotel suite, I wouldn't have been able to sneak out.

"And where do you think you're going wifey?" Mathis asked.

"I do have a name you know." I told him sarcastically.

"What is it?" Killer asked.

Both Mathis and I looked a little shocked, I didn't think Killer would care about my name. He probably sees the resemblance between us, and the moment I give him my name, he'll do a check on me and find out all my information, but I can't lie to them. If they do a check on me and I give them a false name they'll think that I'm a spy from another club, and that means I'll be most likely killed. If he sees the resemblance between us, could be a bad thing for me right now, I don't want my birth father to know that I'm married to one of his biker member. I really haven't gotten over the shock that Killer is related to me, nor have I accepted it yet.

"Ariabelle." I told them, I guess I got to tell them my real name and not a fake.

"Ariabelle what?" Killer pushed.

"Why do you want to know so fucking bad?" I asked.

"Ariabelle what?" Killer pushed again.

I sighed, "Ariabelle Benson, now can I go?"

"Go where?" Mathis asked me ignoring the looks Killer was giving me.

"Go to the airport Mathis." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"How do you know my name?" Mathis asked in a dark tone.

I rolled my eyes before I answered in an exasperated voice. "God Mathis, I looked at your damn driver's license. God forbid I don't even know my husband's name. Now can I leave, I have a plane to catch."

"No." Again was all Mathis answered with.

"Again why the hell not?" I yelled.

"Because babe, you're my old lady." Mathis stated.

"And that matters because?" I asked getting frustrated and annoyed at the same time.

"That means I want you on the back of my bike, I need you on the back of my bike to tell other biker's that you're mine, and off limits. And I know that if you get on that plane, I'll never see you again, and I told you once already baby girl I ain't losing you." he told me.

I hadn't even realized that while Mathis was talking, that he was walking towards me. Mathis brought me into his arms and brought his lips to mine. This kiss wasn't a kiss full of love, but a kiss full with possessive and passionate feelings, this kiss was to remind me, to remind the both of us about the sparks between us. I knew we had sparks, but I was hoping to just forget about them and be on my way home, but I knew that no matter how hard I tried that Mathis would always be on my mind.

"Now Mrs.Braden, grab your shit and get your ass on the back of my bike." Mathis said to me before walking out with Killer right behind him, giving me these looks, like he will find out why we have a resemblance. I was frozen in place, until I heard my suite door shut. Who the hell does he think he is giving me orders? I'm the mafia princess for fucks sakes, I give orders, but I don't take them. If he thinks I'm going to be a good little wife and obey him, he's got another thing coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
2.1K 178 30
"𝐸𝒩𝒪𝒰𝒢𝐻, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉." 𝒽...
727 84 37
How far are you willing to go for revenge? When Adina's mom is murdered she is determined to solve the case on her own. Coincidentally she happens to...
556K 15.1K 79
Lee y/n is a girl who loves to enjoy her life and always cheerful and still she have lots of secrets but we say things will not be same as always W...