Every Breath You Take

By BubblySoccer

Sometimes you need to open your eyes to see that not everything is what it seems ft. Iker Casillas and Sergio... More

Summary
Chapter One: Slightly Unlucky
Chapter Two: Wanting Revenge
Chapter Three: Ransom Made
Chapter Four: Planning an Escape
Chapter Five: The Escape Attempt
Chapter Six: A Father's Betrayal
Chapter Seven: I'm Sorry
Chapter Eight: Bonding with Iker
Chapter Nine: Talking with Sergio
Chapter Ten: Late Night Surprises
Chapter Eleven: Learning More
Chapter Twelve: Explanations
Chapter Thirteen: The Decision
Chapter Fourteen: The Initiation
Chapter Fifteen: Katelyn's First Tattoo
Chapter Sixteen: Sergio's First Date
Chapter Seventeen: Not Going to Happen
Chapter Eighteen: Raul, Guti and Mamen
Chapter Nineteen: Becoming Engaged
Chapter Twenty: Gloynt Islands
Chapter Twenty-One: Mrs Casillas Ramos
Chapter Twenty-Two: One Last Day
Chapter Twenty-Three: You Can Trust Me
Chapter Twenty-Four: Damage Done
Chapter Twenty-Five: Drastic Measures
Chapter Twenty-Six: Doesn't Time Fly
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Peace and Quiet
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sergio's Younger Sister
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Growing Bored
Chapter Thirty: Christmas Shopping
Chapter Thirty-One: Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Go Ahead
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Mission
Chapter Thirty-Four: José Mourinho
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Need a Plan
Chapter Thirty-Six: Leaving for Seville
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Food for Thought
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Guilty Feeling
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Madrid Again
Chapter Forty: Meeting Iker's Parents
Chapter Forty-Two: The Final Battle
Chapter Forty-Three: Recovering
Epilogue: Our Happy Ending

Chapter Forty-One: Dangerous Measures

542 27 55
By BubblySoccer

Katelyn smiled as she watched Carmen with Sansa, she was glad that she was staying with Iker's parents since she wasn't that far away from her husbands in case anything went wrong. 

Katelyn sipped on her coffee, she hadn't really seen or heard from either of them since Iker had dropped her off and she was worried that something big was going to happen and she wouldn't know about it. 

Katelyn had been with Iker's parents for nearly two weeks and she hated that she didn't know what was going on; she leant back against the counter and tried not to worry too much. 

Katelyn was sure that Iker and Sergio were looking out for one another, she didn't want to lose either of her husbands and Sansa needed her fathers; they all just had to wait and see what was going to happen. 

The sound of her mobile ringing made Katelyn smile, she moved to answer it leaving Carmen in the kitchen with Sansa; they were home alone since José Luis had gone out and it was pretty quiet. 

"Hola?" Katelyn said answering her phone, she hoped that it was Iker or Sergio and she knew that she was wrong to get her hopes up; they were probably busy but she couldn't help but hope that it was them. 

Katelyn brushed some hair from her face, she was a little concerned at the silence for a moment before someone chuckled at the other end of the phone. 

"Hola Katelyn. I am sure you know who this is," replied the voice, it made Katelyn's blood run cold and she didn't know how he had gotten her number; she wasn't sure what to do and she knew that she had to be careful with what she was saying. 

Mourinho was still on the loose and Katelyn was worried about why he would be calling her when he was at war with her husbands; she slowly shut the door that separated her from the kitchen so that Carmen couldn't hear what was going on.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hang up," Katelyn hissed trying not to attract any attention, she didn't want to worry Carmen who was in the other room with Sansa; she wanted to keep them safe for as long as possible. 

Mourinho chuckled knowing that he had Katelyn right where he wanted her, she would do whatever he wanted if he just pressed the right buttons; she would do whatever he asked. 

"Now, now... you wouldn't want to cause the deaths of your dead husbands would you?" Mourinho teased, he leant back in his chair and stared at the monitors that showed him the apartment where Iker and Sergio lived. 

Katelyn grabbed onto the couch as she took a deep breath, she didn't like this and she knew that this couldn't end well; she had to listen to what he had to say if she wanted to save Iker and Sergio. 

"What is it you want?" Katelyn asked defeated, she moved to sit down knowing that she would do anything to protect her family; even if it meant risking her own life, she had learnt a lot from her time with Sofia and she knew the other blonde would do the same. 

"Can you escape your baby sitter?" Mourinho asked, he wasn't stupid and he knew that Iker would never leave Katelyn completely unprotected; he wanted her to be alone when she came to him at his location. 

Katelyn took a deep breath, she knew that Iker and Sergio had someone watching the house but she was sure that she would be able to get rid of them if it meant saving their lives. 

"I can," Katelyn confirmed with a nod of her head, she was already starting to plan what she would do; she would do anything to keep her family safe and she hoped that this worked.

Mourinho smiled, he knew that he was making the right decision in reaching out to the blonde; he regretted it that this would more than likely end her life, she would have been a good assistant for him. 

"Good meet me at Av de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid in two hours or bye, bye husbands," Mourinho ordered making Katelyn quickly take down the address, she quietly checked it back knowing that she couldn't get this wrong; not when there was so much at stake. 

Katelyn could only imagine what was going to happen but she knew that she couldn't change her mind now; she was alone in this and she needed to put on a brave face. 

"And Katelyn, this is our little secret," Mourinho said before disconnecting the call leaving Katelyn to think about what she was about to do; she looked down at the tattoo on her arm and took a deep breath. 

Katelyn was a part of the Los Merengues and it was time she did her part to help them in the war, she wasn't going to hide away when Mourinho was threatening those she loved. 

Getting to her feet, Katelyn steadied herself for a moment before she headed into the kitchen; she needed to make this believable if she wanted to get away from Carmen. 

"I have to head out for an hour or two... Fabio needs some help with a system," Katelyn lied knowing she would need to change out of her pyjamas, she smiled at Carmen who had no idea what she was about to go and do. 

Katelyn looked at her mother-in-law and daughter, she knew that this could very well be the last time that she saw them; she was going to make Sansa proud and she wasn't going to back down.

***

Katelyn kissed the top of Sansa's head as she said her goodbyes, she tried to hold herself together since she knew that if she started to cry then she would attract too much attention and everything would fall apart. 

"Be good for abuela," Katelyn whispered to her daughter before handing her back to Carmen, she nodded to the older woman before walking over to her car; she was a little glad that Iker had given it to her. 

Katelyn wasn't sure what she would have done if she didn't have the car, it wasn't like she could walk to the address that Mourinho had given her; she only hoped that her plan to lose Cristiano was going to work. 

Carmen cuddled her granddaughter as she watched Katelyn walk away, she didn't know what it was but there was just something about how the blonde was acting that didn't sit right with her. 

Katelyn placed her tassel and stud detail bag into the car before she waved to Sansa, she climbed into the car and quickly entered the address into her GPS; she prayed that nothing stopped her now. 

Katelyn pulled away from the house and started to drive towards the location, she peeked into the rear-view mirror and swallowed spotting Cristiano's car; she could only pray that her plan to lose him paid off, she wanted to help and that was what she was doing. 

Katelyn chewed on her lip as she put her foot down on the accelerator, she was going to make sure that she lost the babysitter before she ever reached the location that Mourinho had given her.

***

Staring at the building where she was meeting with Mourinho, Katelyn took a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves before she went inside to meet him; she had managed to lose Cristiano and here she was alone. 

Katelyn slowly pulled her white gold half carat diamond cluster bridal set wedding rings off her finger, she had never taken them off before and it felt odd to do so; she put the rings into the envelope that was in her bag that contained a letter for her husbands. 

Katelyn then moved to take off her rose gold plated pave crystal heart charm bracelet, however she paused as she stared at the bracelet before she changed her mind. 

Katelyn shook her head before she grabbed her bag and climbed out of the car; the area was deserted and she had a feeling that this wasn't a good sign and she knew this was dangerous. 

Katelyn moved to place her bag in the boot of her car, she ensured that her mobile and keys were in it before she closed and locked the boot of her car; she was sure that her things would be safe inside and if anything happened to her then Iker or Sergio would find it. 

Katelyn turned her attention to the building, the stripe jumper and straight leg jeans paired with strap ankle boots made her feel a little out of place when she spotted Mourinho and his men dressed in suits. 

Katelyn walked towards them, she was keeping her end of the deal and she hoped that Mourinho was going to keep his; she stopped a few feet ahead of him and tried to look a little more confident than she felt.

"Nice of you to join us," Mourinho mused staring at Katelyn, she had just handed him the greatest weapon in the world to end the war and he knew that Iker wouldn't do anything now that he had his wife. 

Katelyn just nodded, she wasn't going to second guess herself now and she hoped that this wasn't going to be the last thing that she did; she watched as two men quickly stepped forward to put handcuffs on her. 

"I'm sure you know why you are here," Mourinho mused watching Katelyn, she was a beautiful woman and it was going to be such a shame to put a bullet through her head when all this was said and done. 

Iker and Sergio might have been planning their final move against him but Mourinho had a plan to make sure that the two were dealt with once and for all; he had their life and he doubted that counted for nothing. 

"Take her to the cells," Mourinho ordered knowing that today would be the end of the war, the war where he regained control of Madrid and no one would stop him this time.

***

"Are you ready for this?" Sergio asked looking to Sofia, the holiday had certainly done some good and she looked like her old self again; he just hoped she wasn't rushing her recovery to be here with them. 

Sofia nodded her head, she wasn't going to leave not when she knew what was at stake plus she knew how important this was; she looked over at Marcelo and smiled at him. 

Iker ran a hand through his hair, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing something; they were all geared up to fight and he felt like he was missing something.

Iker looked over at Sergio, they hadn't told Katelyn what was going to happen that night because they knew that she would only worry; he was sure that she would be just fine back home with his mother and father. 

Sergio nodded at him, he couldn't imagine how this night would play out and he knew that they would just have to be careful; they were both going to come home and they would go home to Katelyn and Sansa. 

"Let's head out," Iker ordered knowing that there was no point putting this off any longer, he wanted Mourinho gone and he was sure that the sooner that this happened the better. 

As the group left the building they missed the call that came through on the office phone, the ringing rang out as Cristiano desperately tried to get through to tell them that Katelyn had disappeared.

###

Author's Note:

Anyone recognise the address that Mourinho gave to Katelyn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.6K 35
Beauty is only skin deep and sometimes you need to look deeper to find the person that you were meant to spend your life with ft. Sergio Ramos
45.4K 1.4K 34
Don't expect justice from the lord of the manor or mercy from the wolf pack ft. Fernando Torres and Sergio Ramos [Werewolf]
326K 5.1K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
446K 9K 61
Rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine. ft. Sergio Ramos