My Answer(Exo Baekhyun FF)

By jadaautumn

Suzy is the pretty girl next door from Baekhyun. And since there younger days in elementary school. They've a... More

COMING SOON
School = Jail
Im Hungry
Stepfather?
Intruder Alert!
Free Meals
Somethings Not Right
Assumptions
The Master Plan
Choosing Sides
Feeling Better
Nightmare
Pizza
Mayo Scam
Granny Punch
Revenge
She Knew
Wrong Decisions
Disappointment
The Sister
Nasty Kiss
Letter
Water War
Too Late
Gyeong's Back
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Caught
Secrets
Unfaithful
Confession
Stormy Night
1 Million
Chen Vs Baekhyun
The Trollen King!
Marriage? Marriage.
Gyeongs Blessing
Will You Marry Me?
THATS IT FOLKS!

Reality

6.3K 240 68
By jadaautumn

Suzy's POV

I sat up and I was in my bed. I looked around and everything seemed to be the same. So I smiled.

"The whole thing must've been a dream" I said flipping my blanket off of me before stepping out of bed.

I walked into my moms room to see what she was doing. And I saw her all lovey dovey with Sungjoo ugkh!

Sungjoo's not unattractive or anything. He has a slim body with a nice hair cut and he doesn't look homeless. Its just that I get this odd vide from him. And that's never a good sign.

"Oh honey your up" my mom said noticing me standing there.

"Yeah"

"Are you okay now?" Sungjoo asked and I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"The engagement silly. You passed out after I told you and Sungjoo had to carry you to your room" my mom said and I felt my heart drop in my stomach. It was real!

I couldn't find the right words to say. So I just told her what I was going to do instead.

"I'm going to Baekhyun's don't wait up" I said walking back to my room quickly to changing out of my uniform and then I left shortly after.

I basically sprinted up to his front door but knocked on it lightly.

"Hi Suzy" his mom said greeting me before stepping aside for me to come in.

"Hi is Baek here?" I said taking off my shoes.

"Ne he's in his room" she said and I nodded before walking up to his door. He had a warning sign on it. And it read:

WARNING!!!
Danger Zone Come In At Own Risk

I rolled my eyes and walked in. But before I could say anything. A toe nail came flying towards me but I doged it just in time. And I looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes.

"Oh hey Suzy. I guess you didn't read the sign" Baekhyun said.

"I need to tell you something" I said realizing why I'm here.

"Okay shoot" he said trying to clip another toe nail.

"My mom's engaged" I said and Baekhyun dropped his clippers and turned to me.

"Jinja! To who?"

"Like you don't know. Its to Creepy smiles!" I said in an obvious tone.

Baekhyun stood up and hugged me.

"What are you doing" I asked surprised by his sudden action.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"For what"

"Now for the rest of your life. You have to deal with..... what's his name Creepy smilez?" Baekhyun said trying to be funny. And I hit him in his arm.

"Baek it's not funny. What am I going to do" I said sitting on his bed.

"I mean what can you do. It's your mothers choice" Baekhyun said.

"I don't know I just wish this wasnt real. She hasn't even known the guy for 2 months and now their getting married" I said disappointed in my mothers actions.

"Well look on the bright side" Baekhyun said.

"What bright side?" I said frowning.

"When they ask if anyone object's. You can stand up and stop the wedding" Baekhyun said making me feel a little better.

"I wish. My mom would kill me if I did something like that" I said smiling and Baek walked over and sat next to me.

"Well you can always move here" he said.

"No offense but I don't want to be around you every second of the day" I said turning to him.

"You won't" he said.

"Okay and when will that be"

"When I go to the bathroom" he said and I hit him lightly.

"How can you still be funny at a time like this" I said laughing.

"Because it's all going to work out Suzy" Baekhyun said sincerely. And I jumped on him and hugged him.

"Saranghae!" I yelled.

"Yah your going to break my spine"

-------------------------

A few days have passed and Sungjoo had moved in. I stay in my room most of the time because I don't want to talk to my mother or deal with her fiancé.

She's been through some of the worst boyfriends. And as soon as she thinks that she's found a decent one. She's in a rush to get married. Does that even make since?

I was laying on my bed watching Kdramas on my TV. When I heard someone knock on my bed room door.

"Go away" I said not caring who it was.

"But I brought chicken" Baekhyun said opening my door anyway.

"Well why didn't you say that in the first place" I said.

"Wow food is more important than your best friend." Baekhyun said acting like his feelings were hurt.

"At the moment yes" I said grabbing the bag from his hands.

"The thanks I get...." he mumbled.

We ate chicken and finished watching Tazza. Choi Seunghyun is a masterpiece. He is sexy beyond comprehension.

When the movie ended and we finished eating. We sat on my bed and talked about everything and nothing.

"What do you mean Spongebob could be real. I've never seen a fish eat a cheeseburger under water before" Baekhyun said.

"Your imagination needs reconstruction" I said sticking my tounge out.

"Your mom said you haven't left your room in days" Baekhyun said changing the subject.

"Its true"

"Why?" He asked

"Because I don't want to talk to her" I said crossing my arms.

"Well you can't stay in your room forever" he said.

"Well I can try" I said stubbornly.

"You wouldn't survive. Did you see the way you attacked my food. I planned on eating with you. Not eating after you" he said laughing.

"Even if I leave and talk to her. This is what she's going to say. 'Get over it and be happy for me. Why can't you do that' " I said changing my voice so I could sound like her.

Me and my mom don't really have a good relationship behind closed doors. But in the public she makes it seem like she's the best mother in the world to me. And it makes me sick. The only person that knowz how she is to me it Baekhyun.

"If you don't want to talk to her then dont. Just wait until she comes talk to you. And knowing that you guys are both stubborn. It might be a while" Baekhyun said and I agreed until I realized that he called be stubborn.

"Yah" I said hitting him and he gave me his rectangular smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 273 31
Lucario has been dealing with a lot of stress and he just can't take it anymore... The monster inside him takes full possession over his body constan...
14.5K 223 22
Marinette and Adrien are in love with each other, they were so happy together. Adrien proposed to her and they were getting married but before the we...
54K 3K 36
"Teach me. How to KISS RIGHT," - Kei Kim "Make me. To KISS YOU BACK," - Joshua Hong "Do it. KISS ME RIGHT," - Lee Hongbin Kei Kim need someone to tea...
14.9K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...