Used [ Story of Two Different...

By Mirstieptx12

This is Another Pregnancy book but with two of my favorite Ships. Crisj and Brase. More

1. CJ
2. Bree
3.Cj
4. Bree
5.Cj
6.Bree
7. Cj
8. Bree
9. Cj
10. Bree
11. Cj
12. Bree
13. Cj
14. Bree
15. Cj
16. Bree
17. Cj
18. Bree
19. Cj
Sorry :( account closed

Intro

995 22 5
By Mirstieptx12

Hello Guys , I've decided to make another Pregnancy story. I'm just so interested in making those kinds of books anyways let's get going .
Enjoy.

Hey , I'm CJ , I'm 16 , I have the perfect boyfriend Christian . He was always there for me but not this time ..... He used me.   I wish I could tell you what happened next but the author told me not to tell you .
(Whispers ) She's strict .

Hey , I'm Bree , I'm 17 and I'm in a relationship , I'm in a relationship with Chase . He never treated me nicely but there was a time he did and that was when he ...... Used me .

-----

As you can tell , you have to read the rest to find out .

Love you♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.2K 31
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
87.9K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...