Beyblade One-Shots

By GalaxyPegasus1

A few points I wanted to talk about. More

Authors Note
Dynamis x Reader
Gingka x Reader
Nile x Reader
Kyoya x Reader
King x Reader
Tsubasa x Reader
Ryuga x Reader
Chris x Reader
Kenta (Older) x Reader
Gingka x Reader
Ryuto x Reader
Masamune x Reader x King
Yu (Older!) x Reader
Yuki x Reader
Zeo x Reader
Dashan x Reader
Masamune x Reader
[Beywheelz Request] David x Reader
[Beywheelz Request] Sho x Reader: Part 1
[Beywheelz Request] Sho x Reader: Part 2
[Beywheelz Request] Sho x Reader: Part 3
[Beywheelz Request] Jin x Reader
[Beywheelz Request] Glen x Reader
2k!!!!!!!!!
Author's Note and Tag!!!
(Please read) Author's Note

Sora x Reader

3.1K 52 21
By GalaxyPegasus1

"Ok, Sushi spin jump!" You looked at the Indo-Pacific dolphin as it swam and spiraled into the air. You hear the wowing and clapping of the crowd as they cheer. Man how you loved working, ok most people HATE to work, but you worked at the local aquarium. You took a glance at your watch, 2:56 Wednesday, only four more minutes before you are off your shift, four more minutes before you go do your favorite thing in the entire world. It was not shopping, not even going home and sleeping, no it was -
*kkkkshshshshshkkkkkrrrk*

"Hello? {y/n}." You pick up your communicator.

"Yes?"

"Have you cleaned the shark tank lately?"

"Um, no."

"Ok, go and clean it. I will send Sydney over to you."

"Ok."

Oh that is right you loved to clean the shark tank. You loved doing it, even one of the sharks took a shine to you. A leopard shark named Spots, you even trained him! Swim around you, hunting, chase, attack, and your personal favorite; go fetch your beyblade. Yes, you could launch your bey under the water and have your shark go fetch it. But this was not how it was when you started to work here...

You started with simple jobs, tending the shops and going around sweeping. When you were introduced to the animals, your boss saw true potential in you. Several months later he promoted you, but this promotion had one danger; cleaning the shark tank. Every employee dreaded this job. When you were promoted you were assigned a number, this number was then put on a slip of paper, and put into the 'bait bucket'. The 'bait bucket' was an aquarium worker slang term just meaning a bucket with all the workers' numbers in it. Then a number was fished out of the bucket every week. Some of the senior workers said that they have been 'shark bait' 5-6 times.

But your second week into promotion you were picked 'shark bait', some of the older workers even tried reasoning to the boss that you were too young. Despite their generous efforts you had to go clean. That was when your 'secret ability' was reviled. Whe-

"{Y/n}." You look over your shoulder to see Sydney swimming towards you to the 'island'.

"Hi, how is it going?"

"Good Sushi is doing great, we were doing the basics as usual."

"Ok, I will take it from here."

"Thanks Sydney see ya!"

"Ok, bie have fun cleaning the shark tank!" You dive into the water and take a nice breath of the crystal clear water. Remember your secret ability, well there it is. You actually have a breathing disk in your throat, the breathing disk separates hydrogen molecules from oxygen molecules.

Grabbing the latter to the changing room you haul yourself out of the water. Taking off your swimming suit and changing, you dry off your hair and put it into a pony tail. Putting your swimsuit into a high powered swimsuit dryer and after a couple of minutes the swimsuit is dry. Finally tying your bandanna around your neck. Tossing your swimsuit into your bag with your communicator and other items you sling your bag over your shoulder, and walk out the door. Pushing threw the crowd to the elevator, you walk into the elevator. Pressing the elevator button, you realize there are other people in the elevator.

Seven guys and one girl. They appered to be around your age accept two of the boys, one boy with green hair and another with orange hair who looked around nine years old. The one boy had flamming red hair and a scarf, another had pine green hair and had scars underneath his eyes. One had black and white rimmed hair that looked like a leathal weapon, while the guy next to him had long white hair tied into a pony tail, the last boy had multicolored blond and brown hair. The girl had short reddish-brown with goggles perched atop her head.

THUNK BA-DUNK!!! The elevator stopped...

"Man... I thought Tino got this fixed..." You grumble, taking out your communicator you call Tino.

"Yello?"

"Hey Tino, the elevator is out again.."

"Damn, that is like the 3rd time this week, ok I will head to the control panel. Although it may take up to fifteen minutes to a half an hour to fix it, ok?"

"Fine, but hurry I have others on the elevator."

"Right, copy bie!" You felt a tap on your back, you turn around to see the orange haired kid.

"Um, do you work here?"

"Yes, why"

"When are we getting off this elevator?"

"Um, Tino said in fifteen to a half an hour."

"Aw man, we might miss the shark lady!"

"Hehe, is that all you care about Yu?"

"No, I care about other things Tsubasa!"

"Um, but who is the shark lady? I have heard many things about her, like she trained a shark and doesn't use scuba gear!" You look towards the multicolored boy and smiled.

"Well that is all true, I did train a shark and I don't use scuba gear, so to answer your first question I am {y/n}, {y/n} {l/n}."

"So your the shark tamer? How awesome, I am Sora and these are my friends; Ginga, Yu, Kyoya, Tsubasa, Masamune, Kenta, and Madoka."

"So, if you don't use scuba gear then how do you breath?"

"Oh, well that is a bit of a story..
'Mom, I am hungry.'

'I know dear we are going to go eat soon...' As I walked outside my mom was grabbing something and met me outside. We trotted down the sidewalk to the bus stop. Boarding the bus we pulled up to a large building. Walking inside I saw a food court, and other families and other kids around my age. My mom ordered chicken nuggets, fries, apple wedges, and chocolate milk for me. The food did taste kind of funny, but little did I know there was a sleeping agent in the food. Looking around I saw a jungle gym, asking my mom if I could go play after I ate. She said yes, after finishing my last chicken nugget I went to play. One thing I noticed there were a lot of sleeping kids around in the play gym, but being the ignorant seven year old I was I brushed it off. About 15 minutes into playing, I started to feel drowsy. And with a thunk I was out.
I remember waking up and feeling a painful throbbing in my neck area. I look around to see my mom talking to a person in a nurses outfit.

'Your daughter is VERY lucky, only 4 out of the 100 that survived the surgery, and the only one who survived the testing. She is the only person in the world, who is able to breath underwater. My guess she will not be able to speak for about 6 months, but here is your 350,000 I promised your family. Your daughter should be waking up any moment now.' As I saw the nurse walk away, my mom walked over to me.

'Oh are you ok?' I nodded because I couldn't talk. She tilted my head up and gasped, there on my throat was stitches were the disk was inserted. My mom grabbed her bag and took out a bandanna, and then tied it around my neck. That is how I got this scar." When you were pulling down your bandanna, tears finally rushed down your face. You had been holding them in, but when you finally pulled down the bandanna they just came. Leaning against the wall you slid down and crouched on the floor. You heard someone kneel next to you as you cried.

"It is all right, that is in the past now you are here now and you are all right." You look up to see Sora, you feel his arms hugging you. He lets you go and smiles, holding out his and you take it. Pulling you off the floor he gives you a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, I have an idea how about I give you guys an after hours tour?"

"You would do that for us?"

"Sure, Ginga I would be glad to!"

*kkkkshshshshshrrrrrkkkk*

"Hello?"

"Hey, the elevator should start working right, now!" Right then the elevator started to work.

"It is working!"

"Good, now hopefully it should stay working! Bie!"

"See ya!"

*Ding* The doors open and you walk outside.
"Hey, how about I tour you guys through the exhibit that leads to the shark tank?"

"Sounds great!"

"You walk into a room with two tanks both the same size, around 30 feet long. Both tanks had reef fish in them, but one with real coral in it. You see everyone look at the tanks. You see Masamune gawking at the unicorn fish. Tsubasa seemed to like the flaming hawkfish. Ginga flipped out at the seahorses. Yu loved everything but especially the blue spotted stingray. Madoka took a shine to the emperor angelfish. Kenta loved seeing how the flounder swam. You even see Kyoya smile at the luna lionfish. Walking over to the non coral tank you look at your favorite reef fish, the clown triggerfish. You hear someone coming towards you.

"Oh, wow now THAT is got to be my favorite fish!"

"Yeah, that is my favorite fish too Sora!"

"Really that i-"

"Hey {y/n} can we go see the sharks now?"

"*sighs* Fine lets go Yu..."

"Yeah! Come on Kenchi, I'll race ya!"

"I will beat you Yu!"

"Do they always act like that?"

"Unfortunately yes..." Walking down the hall with other smaller tanks you finally reached the main sight. A two-hundred foot long and 20 foot tall tank. Once you entered the room you see your little leopard shark friend; Spots swim over to you. Even on the other side of the acrylic you can feel Spots is excited to see you.

"Hahaha, he is cute! He looks excited!"

"Yeah, excited to see ME!"

"Really Masamune? If anything it looks excited to see {y/n}."

"Well, I need to go clean!"

"You sound excited about that..."

"See you from the outside!" Walking over to the employee door that leaded to all the machinery you walk inside. Quickly changing into your {f/c} swimsuit, slipping on your goggles, putting on flippers, grabbing your beyblade stuff, and cleaning gear you dive into the clear aquarium water.

Swimming over to the main acrylic panel you take a deep breath of air and dive under to place your stuff at the bottom. Swimming back up to the surface to take another breath, diving under once more to clean. You repeat this process until you see people pointing to the side of you. Turning around, you see the ruler of the tank, the tiger shark. You take a breath that everyone can clearly see, and pretend to drown. You claw at your throat with one hand while your other forces you upwards. Finally you pretend to die, slowly float towards the bottom. Then you feel a nudge at your side, you straighten up and see the tiger shark. Swinging your head side to side while waggling your finger gives the impression you are scolding it. As it swims by you, putting your hands on your hips you give a face of disbelief as it swims by. Finally when it totally passes by you, you turn your head to the side opposite of it and motion your arm as if to say 'whatever you can swim away I couldn't care less.'

You grab your cleaning supplies and start cleaning, Spots forever at your side. Other sharks swim by you, giving the tourists that hadn't seen your fake drowning quite a scare. You decided to teach Spots a new trick. Putting on a specially made cleaning 'glove' on one of Spots fins you show him how to use it. At first he didn't like it, but after you used it a bit, he liked the idea of it. Soon you were both cleaning together. After a little while you motioned Spots to do some tricks.

Starting off you did what you called the sharks basics. Swimming through a loop, go say hi to a tourist{s}, and others. Now the real fun begins, you motion for hunt, this is where you just lazily sit under the water while Spots makes his dorsal fin poke out of the water. Silently you give out the signal for chase, where well he chases you. After swimming around for a bit, you give out attack, where he attacks your fin. Then using only your hands you swim to the bottom and pull out your beyblade Whirlpool Megoladon. Launching the bey Spots immediately started to chase it. You turn to the gang who all had shocked faces, not even the Cetus twins could fully spin underwater. Now the Spots was seriously on Megoladons tail, so you call out Megoladons bey spirit. Waving your arm, you see Megoladon start to glow. Then a huge shark comes out of your bey. This captivated every tourist, and of course made Ginga want to battle you. As the Megoladon swims over to you, people take pictures. Smiling you stroke your Megoladons fin, you see Spots is riding on the huge shark. Soon the spirit starts to fade, and you have to get out. It has been 15 minutes sense the aquarium has closed, but sense you were going to give a behind the scenes tour the others stayed here.
Quickly changing once more, and putting your swimsuit into the dryer. Drying your hair again, and putting on your bandanna. You walk out the door to see every one run on over to you.
"Oh my god, you really had us going that time!"

"Hehe, that was the entire point Madoka."

"Alright follow me, we are going to save the best for last!" Walking into the machinery room you explained every machines purpase, Masamune was an idiot enough to ask what the scum in a skimmer smelt like, and man was his face priceless! {FYI, it smells awful, I would know I have a saltwater tank, and I have to clean the skimmer collection cup every week XP.} As you moved on you saw cold water, fresh water, and deep water exhibits. Finally you got to one of the most favorite exhibits of the public, the manta ray snorkeling adventure. A 150x100x20 aquarium, containing fish that are safe to swim with. Yes people are allowed to swim in the tank, but you have to pay. But today for the gang it was your treat, splitting off at the girls and boys changing rooms you walked with Madoka.

"They seem like a really hyper bunch."

"Yeah, it seems like Kyoya, Tsubasa, and I are the only mature ones..."

"God, sounds hard." After you quickly change, you meet Sora and Kyoya outside. After everyone gets outside you fit everyone's masks.

"Alright see you guys!" You leap into the water and dive down. You were doing regular maintenance, checking to make sure none of the crabs and other mollusks were dead, looking around for dead fish, and other stuff. After you did a check you enjoyed hauling Yu and Kenta on your back, playing Marco Polo, sharks and minnows, diving down to get the sinking pool toys, splash wars, and just floating around. You had to admit, this was awesome...

"Hey guys, have you seen Sor-AAAHH!!!" You felt a tug on your foot, something or rather someone was dragging you under the water. You look down to see non other than Sora, you give a mischievous smirk. You turn the tables, performing the dolphin kick you managed to get him to let go of your foot. Sora then takes a breath at the surface you then grab his foot to drag him under. Scaring a couple of fish you drag him under to the bottom. Keeping him at the bottom there was nothing he could do- *peck* he just kissed you. Your grip loosened because of the shock allowing Sora to escape. After a dazed couple of seconds you returned to the surface. You stared at him in shock.

"What did I not give you a proper kiss?"

"Wha-" Sora cut you off with a kiss, a slightly pressing one. But one filled with love and caring. He then gazed into your {e/c} orbs and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Happy?" You thought to yourself nope.

"SORA AND {Y/N} SWIMMIN' IN A POOL!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!"

"Yu, you totally just ruined their mood..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 77 94
Beyblade burst and reader
143K 2.2K 104
This is Part two to my one-shot book!! After reaching around 160 chapters, there will be a book 3 and this book will be marked as completed Female! R...
677 28 8
I think he's kinda handsome ! So, I've written a little something : I've been very inspired... Ps : the original book is on Quotev
109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...