Percy Jackson, the saving ang...

By percyjacksonfannest

Percy was betrayed by everyone since that night when his best friend betrayed him. When he dies he comes bac... More

Chapter 1: First betrayal
Chapter 2: Loosing the rest of my family
Capter 3: A new life and awesome powers
Capter 4:News
Chapter 5: Return
Chapter 6:Camp Half-Blood
Chapter 7: The army
Chapter 8: Percy Jackson
Chapter 9: Torture
Chapter 10: A message from Chaos
Chapter 11: My Council
Chapter 12: Dreams
Chapter 13: The Attack
A messege form me
Chapter 15: A wonderful plan
Chapter 16: Betrayed... again!?
Chapter 17:The Generals
Chapter 18: Listen to me or else...
My messege
Chapter 19: Ancient monsters...
Chapter 20: My fate
Chapter 21: The first battle
Chapter 22: Grieving
Attention!!!!!
Chapter 23: Conversation
Chapter 24: The final battle. Part 1
Chapter 25: The final battle part two
Chapter 26: Conversation
Chapter 27: Goodbye
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Chapter 14: The truth...

12.9K 221 43
By percyjacksonfannest

"Unknown! Your awake!" Poseidon yelled "Thank you. Thank you for saving me!" He thanked. "Do not mention it." I said. "Now please wait for my council." I told them and then I started to chant in the First Language. After a few munites they arrived. "Why have you called us?" Hemera asked annoyed, "I have chosen to reveal my real identity." I stated wich caught everyone's attention even Aether's. "Some will know me peronally and some will know legends of me." I said as I pulled my hood down, but no one reconized me. "You do not reconize me,do you?" I said misrablely.
They nodded,"What a suprise. I was once known as Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, but he is long dead. I am Unknown now." I said and everyone gasped,"So now I hear that Im working with the one that killed me?" Kronos asked and Gaia nodded. "Yes you are. Now do any of you have a question?" I asked. "Yes, will you come back to me? Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth pleaded, but I know I will never love someone again. "Sorry, but no." I apologised she looked mad and many more things. "My son, I've missed you so much!" Poseidon yelled as he flashed to me,"Hello,um... Dad." I said ackwardly. "What's the matter,Percy?" He asked worried. "It's just that I do not have actuall feelings for anyone or anything." I explained. "What do you mean?" Luke wanted to know. I sighed,"I do not have a heart to love only to live. I am not the old person you knew. I am now a cold hearted warrior and will do anything to kill my enemy, wich is Chaos right now." I explained. "How did it happen?" Zoë asked sad,"I am not going to talk about that. Now we must prepare an attack on Chaos." I orderd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.8K 57
"You will be killed at the hands of your father. You will never have the family you desire. Your future has been set in stone" After Anthanasia's hea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
220K 3.4K 8
When, all of Percy's friends and family are kidnapped, he is forced to stay with his long lost Uncle, the one and only, Tony Stark
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...