The Broken-hearted Girl (A Lu...

由 EmoEmotionel

Jennifer White lives in Sydney, Australia. She's a big fan of most pop/rock bands, especially her best frien... 更多

HELLO!☺
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Just an A/N, sorry o:
Chapter 12
Just an A/N, sorry! ♥
Chapter 13
Just Another Stupid A/N! ♥
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Final chappie/Epilogue]
Information about a new book!
Information about covers for TBHG.
Not an update, but VERY important!

Chapter 1

1.8K 28 0
由 EmoEmotionel

Heey! Chapter 1! Yayayayyy! XD

SEE THEIR FIRST VIDEO DIARY ON THE SIDE! :D

AND THIS CHAPPIE IS RESTRICTED, PPL! D:

Let’s just read on and see what happens, lol d: 

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 1]

I'm sitting in my bed, texting my supposed-to-be best friend, Luke Hemmings. I don't know why I even bother anymore. He left Sydney a week ago. No text, no call, no anything telling me that he'll be back and it hurts. I sighed and got up from my bed and tossed my phone onto my bed. 

=Luke's P.O.V=

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I looked at my phone and groaned. Jen had sent me another text. 

'I miss you. xx -Jen'

It is the same every day. She texting me that she misses me and me ignoring them. I don't even know why I didn't tell her when Ashton joined us. We've known each other since high school. So, she got a cheating and abusive boyfriend, I shouldn't be angry with her. I should support her instead. Just as I was about to answer her text, Ashton called out my name. The guys are probably going to play FIFA again. I sighed and tossed my phone onto a chair and left the room. 

It was like this every time I was about to call or text her.

=Jennifer's P.O.V=

I was in the kitchen when I heard my phone ringing. I rushed up the stairs. Maybe it was Luke calling me? My mood fell when Sebastian's name flashed on the screen. With shaking hands I declined the call. I sat down on my bed. Sebastian was going to be pissed. 

My phone ringed again and I declined again. I could already feel his anger and how the beatings would get worse and I almost regretted my decision of ignoring him. Keyword almost. Sebastian isn't worth losing my friendship with Luke. 

My phone beeped and Sebastian's named flashed.

"Stop declining and answer your phone, you stupid bitch!" When he called again, I answered it. I am so afraid for my life. He could kill me in a second. He wouldn't even have a second thought about it. I can see it in his every time he beats me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER IGNORING MY PHONECALLS AGAIN? YOU HEAR ME!?" I flinched and held back a sob, knowing the beating would only get worse.

"Y-yes." He 'tsk'ed at me.

"I think it's about time I get over there and show you your place. You know I hate it, when you step over my rights and wrongs, Jenni." I gulped.

"I'll leave the door o-open..." He hangs up without a goodbye. Like always. 

I quickly texted Luke.

'Come home soon... I miss you so bad. xx -Jen'

Faintly I heard the door slam open and then my boyfriend's heavy steps on the stairs. I tossed my phone on my bed and looked up, when Sebastian entered my room. 

(A/N: THERE'LL BE SOME DISTURBING SCENES COMING NOW AND IF YOU FIND THEM DISTURBING SKIP THEM. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THEY'RE OVER!)

He grabbed me by the arm and forced me out of my bed. I tried not to make a sound or fight against him. It would only make it worse. But then he gripped my arm tighter and I couldn't stop the whimper coming out and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Please. You're gripping my arm too tightly. It hurts. I didn't mean to--" He slapped me and I clamped my mouth shut. Again, begging didn't help me either. 

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch." I nodded softly and held back the sobs and whimpers that were building up. I looked up, into his eyes and flinched back. His eyes held hatred, lust and death. The last two things shook me to my inner core. 

I opened my mouth to talk him out of it, but he slammed his fist into the wall behind me.

"Don't fight me." He almost growled it out and I tried not to flinch, I really did, but it happened, anyway. He shook me violently and pushed me onto my bed. Dread came in waves. He was going to rape me, I just knew it. It was in his eyes. The hatred was fighting with the lust. I watched his eyes as the lust won over the hatred and he climbed onto me. I was about to scream out, when his fist slammed into my face. Over and over again. My vision got blurry as the tears appeared. 

I moved my arms to push him away, but he held them in a vice-grip, which hurted so bad, that I got the memo. I wasn't allowed to move. When he ripped up my shirt, I almost shivered in disgust. Unfortunately through my blurry vision I managed to see his eyes as he greedily looked at my chest. He grabbed my breasts tightly and I let out a scream. For me it was a painful one, for him it probably was a moan or something, because while his left hand gripped my breast and nipple tightly, the other hand travelled down my ribcage, to my stomach and he pulled down my PJ-pants. I started kicking, but immediately stopped when he lowered his head to my other breast. He took the nipple into his mouth and bit down. Hard. I screamed out and fought harder against him. He lifted his head again and spit out some blood. My nipple hurted so bad. Tears blurred my vision again and I almost gave up. Again, keyword almost.

I crossed my legs, but he put his legs between then and forced them open. His hand that was on my breast, left and he rubbed his finger against my panties. Against my will, I let out a moan. A both painful and horny moan. And it disgusted me. How could I even think that this was wonderful?

He ripped down my panties and started popping fingers into me. I let out a painful gasp and closed my eyes to stop the tears from coming.

He took out his fingers and I heard him pull down his pants. He pushed himself into me and a scream of pain flew out of me. I started sobbing and crying. It is the most awful thing he had ever done to me. In my head I chanted 'please go away, it hurts' over and over again. Eventually he stopped and got off of me. He slammed his fist into my stomach and that sent me over the edge and I fainted. 

(A/N: THE DISTURBING SCENES ARE OVER, BUT SO IS THIS CHAPTER! O:)

When I woke up, I looked scared around me, but I was all alone in the dark room. I heaved a sigh. Slowly I got up from my bed and winced, when I felt pain all over my body. I went into my closet and pulled on a new t-shirt, new panties and some loose sweatpants. I picked up my phone and did the worst I could've have done, but I wasn't myself. 

"Thank you so much for leaving me alone with that monster. Don't dare come back. -Jen'

~~~~~~~~

Okay. Ashton kept Luke from calling Jen. Jen got raped by Sebastian. + She, then, sent that hateful text to Luke.

Not the happiest chapter, but it had to happen for the story to get interesting! D:

Next chapter will be out soon! :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME, MARIE!♥

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.9K 784 20
Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael are in a band named 5 Seconds of Summer. What happens when they're on tour and Mr. Gus Bus breaks down. The driver c...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
1.5K 129 33
Ahhh!! We just won two tickets to see one of the hottest bands ever!! 5 Seconds of Summer My name Is Izzy and my name is Jenna !!! We are the defini...
1.8K 4 21
Madison Evergreen is just your normal everyday eighteen year old girl. But she was a lucky one,she went out with the Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Su...