Senior Year with My Protector...

By 3dream_writer3

*Sequel to Bad Boy's Protection* *cover made by acityteen* Poppy McCormick had an interesting year in... More

Protector Series
Regarding what Henry said in chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 | Final Chapter
Third Book

Chapter 1

82.4K 1.9K 517
By 3dream_writer3

The picture is of Poppy.

Chapter 1

Senior year, one of the things I couldn't wait for. Now, it was here. I was really hoping everything would be different after my past, but I could never be too careful.

"Guess who?" a deep voice said as a pair of hands were placed over my eyes while I put my books into my locker.

I knew exactly who it was, but I decided to tease him. "Belle?"

That guess did not make him happy. "Did you really compare me to the she-devil?" He leaned closer, allowing me to feel his hot breath against my ear. "Guess again, Flower."

I rolled my eyes, though it was in vain considering my eyes were covered. I reached up and removed the hands from over my eyes and turned around to face Grayson Prince. "What did Belle ever do to be called a she-devil?" I asked.

"That will take too long for me to answer," Grayson said. "And thank you, for the wonderful greeting after I was on vacation for a full month." He gave me a fake pout, placing a hand on his heart. "You wounded me, Flower."

I smiled and shook his head before wrapping my arms around him, pulling him in a tight hug. "I missed you," I said. "Is that better?"

"No," Grayson said. "But this is." He leaned down and pressed his lips gently against mine.

Being inside the school, I knew it wasn't going to be long before we were interrupted and breaking the rules of No PDA. So when someone cleared their throat, I wasn't taken off guard at all. I pulled away from Grayson, looking at the new biology teacher that was standing behind Grayson. "I believe there is a rule against PDA," he said.

"Get lost, Tony," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He shook his head. "Ah, that's Mr. McCormick to you," he corrected, giving me a small smile. "Don't think you're getting any treatment just because you're my little sister."

I thought having my older brother become a teacher at my school would give me my advantages, even more when it turned out he was specifically my teacher. I guessed he was going to be more strict on me than he was to any other student.

"I'm serious, though," he said, placing a hand on Grayson's shoulder. "I don't want to see you kiss my sister. It's nauseating."

"Get used to it," I told him.

Tony completely ignored my comment as he started to walk away. "Bell's going to ring soon!" he announced. "Better get to class."

The bell did ring just then, so I pulled my supplies for biology out of my locker before closing my locker. "What class do you have?" I asked Grayson.

He pulled a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket and opened it. "Biology with your brother."

"Me too," I said, thankful that he was going to be in the my class with Tony as the teacher. Hopefully he wouldn't separate us, though.

As soon as we walked into the class, Tony walked up to us. "You two aren't sitting together," he said.

"We are," I objected. "Or else I'll cry like the little girl I am to my daddy and he'll get mad at my teacher because he says, and I quote, 'I ship my daughter with Grayson'." Yeah, what kind of dad ships his own daughter?

Tony glared at me. "Playing the 'Daddy' card, I see. Alright, fine. You can sit with lover boy. But I suggest you don't disrupt my class. That's right, I said my class."

I rolled my eyes before Grayson and I went to sit down at the back of the class. One thing I noticed was that most of the girls, if not all, were ogling the teacher. Tony was only four years older than me as he just finished university and applied immediately to become a teacher.

When the second bell rang, Tony stood up in the front of the class, holding the attendance sheet. "Welcome to grade tweleve biology," he said with a smile. "I'm Mr. McCormick and this is my first year teaching, so go easy on me."

While he was going through the attendance, Grayson began bothering me, something he normally did. He would constantly poke my side and he knew I hated it. I would squirm in my seat, only to be poked again.

After about a dozen times of poking my side, I slugged Grayson's shoulder. Grayson raised his hand suddenly. "Mr. McCormick, Poppy is abusing me."

"What?" I asked as Tony glared at me. "I didn't do anything!"

"Do I have to separate you two?" Tony asked as if we were five year olds.

"I have to go to the nurse," Grayson said. "I think my shoulder is fractured. Not smart punching where I was shot."

"That was your other shoulder," I told him.

Tony sighed loudly. "If you two don't knock it off, I'm going to have to give you detention."

"I can't have detention," I said. "You see, my brother is coming over today and I haven't seen him in such a long time. My dad won't be happy if I show up late."

It was easy gettng out of it. All I had to do was pull the 'Daddy' card and I was safe.

Tony acted as if nothing happened and continued down the list. Point, Poppy.

After attendance, Tony handed out the textbooks to every student. While giving me mine, he gave me the I'm watching you sign.

When the class ended, Tony called me to the front of the class. I sighed, waiting for everyone to leave. I walked to the front of the class. "What?"

"Just because you're my sister, it doesn't mean I'm going to let you get away with things," Tony told me.

I scoffed. "I did nothing. Grayson was poking me, so I punched him. Trust me, I don't expect special treatment. At least, I don't expect a lot of it. Family before work."

"Get to class," Tony told me with a glare.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of class to where Grayson was waiting for me. We didn't have the same class, but he still wanted to walk me to class. After we got to my English class, Grayson kissed my cheek before heading to his class.

I sat down in the back of the class and it wasn't long before a boy I had never seen before sat down beside me. "Hi," he said with a smile. One that seemed a bit too.....flirty.

"Um, hi," I replied, hoping he wouldn't try having a conversation with me. Not that I hated talking to people, but this guy made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

He didn't luckily. English class ended quickly, and it was finally time for lunch. I hurried to my locker, putting my stuff away before meeting Grayson in the cafeteria.

Belle, my best friend, hurried over to me, a look of panic on her face. "Poppy, your boyfriend is getting into a fight again," she told me, a bit breathlessly. "He's at his locker."

I groaned as I closed my locker before heading to Grayson's. I saw him glaring at the new kid that sat beside me in English, looking as if he was about to beat the crap out of him. The new boy had his arms crossed, a smirk written across his mouth.

People were gathering around, eager to watch the almost-fight. I pushed through the crowd, jumping on Grayson's back right as he was about to punch the new kid. He knew immediately who it was, so he hooked his arm around my legs, though it was ironic as to what he told me. "Poppy. Get off."

"Make me," I challenged.

"I'm not joking," he said, his tone turning darker. "Get off so I could beat up this bastard."

The new kid snorted. "Oh, bastard, really? You're the one who's threatening to beat up the poor, new kid of the school."

"Poor, new kid?" Grayson echoed. "How about you repeat what you told me in front of everyone, huh?"

"I don't know how it concerned you," the new kid said.

"Alright, break this up!" someone said from outside the crowd. Tony pushed his way through, stopping right in front of the three of us. "What's going on here?"

Grayson and the new kid started telling their story at the same time, making it completely impossible to understand what they were saying. Tony held up his hand, stopping the two from talking before pointing to the new kid. "He was about to beat me up," he said accusingly. "And he called me a bastard! I did nothing wrong!"

"Nothing wrong?" Grayson asked. "Really? How about you tell him what you said to me?"

"What did he say to get you riled up?" Tony asked.

I hopped off of Grayson's back as he whispered something into Tony's ear. Tony's eyes widened, looking at Grayson. "Really?" he asked, which Grayson nodded to. Tony looked at the new kid. "You have detention after school for the next three days."

"What?!" he exclaimed. "That's not fair! He," he pointed to Grayson angrily, "was about to beat me up!"

"What you said was way worse than what he was going to do," Tony said, pulling a notepad out of his back pocket. He handed the new kid a slip. "Grayson, you better not get into a fight or you will get detention." He walked away, shaking his head.

I was wondering what the new kid said that would cause Grayson to get angry and to get three days worth of detention.

"This is all your fault," he said to Grayson. "Mind your own business next time."

"I was minding my business," Grayson said.

I sighed, not wanting the two to argue anymore. I grabbed Grayson's hand, attempting to pull him away from the new kid. "It's not worth arguing," I said. "Let's get some lunch."

___________________

Here is the first chapter! I missed Poppy and Grayson so much that I couldn't wait to start writing this! And since I'm stumped for one of my other books, I decided to put it on hold so I could start writing this one!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 151K 37
Cover by KekekBronach Poppy McCormick was best friends with the school's most popular girl, Belle Jones, before Belle even became popular. A...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
62.3K 1.9K 28
Haley Parker. A strong, stubborn and feisty girl with multiple hidden talents was in the wrong place at the wrong time when she got kidnapped. Kidnap...
518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...