Racing with the bad boy

Autorstwa ShannonBooth3

No. 1 in car! Amelia Banks isn't your typical girl, knowing all there's is to know about cars, racing and me... Więcej

Chapter 1- meeting him
Chapter 2- hot tub party
Chaper 3- sleeping with him
Chapter 4- what will tomorrow bring?
Chapter 5- Betrayal
Chapter 6- beating the bad boy
Chapter 7- car building
Chapeter 8- kissing already?
Chapter 9- the date
Chapter 10- best first date
Chapter 11- friends
Chapter 12- race time
Chapter 13- party
Chapter 14- the day after
Chapter 15- packing
Chapter 16- scotland
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- trouble in paradise
Chapter 19- nightmares
Chapter 20- loving
Chapter 21- scared isn't the word
Chapter 22- violence
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- planning revenge
Chapter 30- the last supper
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
35- Imagine
Chapter 36- Friends
Epilouge

Chapter 24- ollie

8.7K 244 40
Autorstwa ShannonBooth3

Ollie's POV

I left Amelia at the bar with a huge grin on my face as I went to do my business.

She's great, the feelings I have for the girl out there are so strong I feel myself falling weak at the knees every time she smiles at me.

I need to be more manly.

I wash my hands and head back to Amelia but she's not in the seat I left her in.

Quickly I do a glance of the room and that's when they settle on her.

Another man touching her, gripping her, dragging her out of the doorway.

All I saw was the pained look in her eyes and my legs carried me as quick as they could out of the door.

She was getting thrown into a van across the street by the time I made it to the road.

My heart ached as she mouthed 'I love you' to me like she would never see me again.

Anger soon took over all of my emotions as I attempted to chase after the speeding van but it was long gone winding through the traffic.

For fuck sake this is all my fault, I have to, no I need to get her back, even if I die in the process I wouldn't care as long as I know she is safe.

I rang her phone waiting for some kind of answer but it was declined after the second ring.

It took all of my will power not to smash my phone off one of the moving cars coming down this road.

I rang up Joey and Dale telling them to get down here as soon as possible having no time to go into detail right now but I knew they could tell it was an emergency.

After spending 2 minutes racking my brain for what to do I got a text off Amelia.

She sent me the directions that she guessed.

My baby is so smart.

I sprint back to to our hotel to pack up all our stuff.

Putting it in the boot of our car I head to the only people I know that live in Leeds.

I made it to Christian and Sebastian's in exactly 7 minutes.

Letting out a whistle at their house, my mum wasn't kidding when she said they lived in a mansion.

I've not talked to my two cousins in years over some petty prank they pulled on me when I was 14 and they were 18 but I need all the help I can get and it's time to forgive and forget.

After waiting a couple of minutes the door swung open.

"Christian come here you're not going to believe this" Sebastian shouted smirking at me.

"What is it? I was in the middle of.."
His sentence died in his mouth as he looked at me.

"Ollie is that you?" Christian asked almost confused.

"Yeah, I'm all grown up now" I nervously laughed at my cousins.

•••••••

"We could wait it out and scope out the scene" Christian suggested.

"No! We can't leave her there any longer, they could be hurting her" I could barely recognise my voice as it screamed at my cousin.

Dale and Joey turned up about an hour ago with Gabby and Nina which I wasn't happy about, they could get hurt and it would be my fault but they refused to go.

I shouted at all their stupid ideas that would take atleast a week to get her.

"Well what do you suggest because it's 3 in the morning?" Joey moaned.

Does he not understand this is Amelia's life?

"I say we get some cars go to the place and attack anyone who keeps me apart from Amelia"

"That's stupid" someone butted in but I didn't care who it was as I punched the brick was hard.

I was getting no where.

"And why is it stupid? Let's just go and get her, let's not pretend none of us guys have never got into trouble or fought before. We can all use our fists well so why not?" They all looked at me and knew I was right.

"Okay, we'll leave tomorrow because I have 5 tester cars coming then" Sebastian said.

Finally we were getting somewhere.

"Okay I suggest everyone gets some rest" I said as I dropped on the sofa.

I really don't know what I'm going to be faced with tomorrow as I'm going in blind on knowledge but I will fight anyone who's there.

I tossed and turned but eventually went to sleep that night with Amelia's face plastered into my brain.

•••••••••

Joey whistled.

"When you said tester cars I didn't think they were gonna be Ferraris"

"We're sponsored by Ferrari, we get cars coming in all the time" Christian shrugged as he handed us all the keys.

"I think Gabby and Nina should stay" I murmured.

"Over my dead body!" They shouted in unison.

I just rolled my eyes and got in the car.

The sooner I get Amelia the better, maybe then I can actually sleep knowing she's well and safe.

I blast the radio on the way to the building trying to calm my thoughts.

We make it the the place in 15 minutes.

It looks like a rundown hotel.

I jump out of the car along with the guys.

I headed straight for the door

Slamming the door open alarmed two guys who jumped up from their seats and headed towards us.

With all my strength my fist connected with one of their faces and his back hit off the floor, knocking him clean out.

A bigger guy ran towards me pushing me into the wall, I head butted him and kneed his stomach making him buckle over in pain.

I stood up straight waiting for him to catch his breath and throw a punch but something hard and wooden was hit around the back of my head making me wince and spin around.

The fucker hit me over the head with a chair.

Picking up one of the broken chair legs I swung it connecting with the guys face hoping he got some splinters.

That's when I was dragged from behind to the floor.

The guy got a few punches to my chest.

When I heard  that one of them found Amelia through the handheld radio we all had I flipped the guy over punching his face repeatedly, I couldn't stop.

I could see he was unconscious but I carried on until Joey pulled me away and dragged me out.

Dale had a busted lip when I walked up to him he had Gabby at one side and Nina at the other worried about him and he seemed happy about that.

I stared daggers at the door until I finally saw her face.

My legs moved without even having to think about it.

She's in one piece.

I picked up her limp body squeezing her, scared she'll disappear and fade out of my arms.

I thought I'd never see her beautiful face again, that thought killed me.

Pulling away to look at her my anger rose again.

Her face looks like she's been beaten black and blue and there a gash in her neck!

How could someone want to hurt such a gentle, beautiful, kind human being?

It's like someone hurting a puppy.

Asking her with my eyes what's happened she just responded with.

"I'll tell you later, can we just leave this place"

I don't even know if I want to know about how she was hurt but I think it will eat away at me eventually.

I'm just glad she's alive.

Long overdue I know, I struggled doing Ollie's POV and I don't know why.

The next chapter will probably be Amelia's POV from when she wakes up in Sebastian and Christians house but if you want me to finish Ollie's POV in the next chapter just let me know, I'll try my best.

There's most likely mistakes and I apologise.

Please vote and comment x

~Shannon

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

697 153 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
52.5K 4.3K 68
Morgan Hall is your average teenager. That is if you consider having a billionaire CEO of a world renowned company as a dad and a fashion designer of...
168K 3.5K 60
His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretched my virgin hole with no care. The move...
My Best Friend Autorstwa R

Dla nastolatków

113 0 13
"You're leaving for Scotland ?" I asked in astonishment. "When ?" My best friend, Katherine stared into my blue eyes. "Tonight." "Wait, what ? Yo...