RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

xxv.

880 72 11
By yvnglisha

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

"Look whos finally up." A taunting voice came from beside me as I open and close my eyes a few times.

Im confused until a face comes into view. Its that one out of the two bitch ass niggas that kidnapped. A mug instantly comes to my face as he chuckles.

"Bitch, fuck you." I grumble in anger, tied up and I still dont give a damn. They're not too much of a threat if Im still alive.

Just as hes about to say something, someone calls his name from upstairs. Which I find out is Marcus.

"You got lucky bitch." Marcus growls at me as I scoff watching him leave up the stairs.

"You got lucky bitch." I mock rolling my eyes.

I take the time to notice Im in what looks like a basement, with my hands tied behind my back but my feet are free.

These niggas dumb, and I dont know who they work for or what their motive is but they're full of shit. I can smell it from a mile away. Especially considering I barely have a scratch on me and my clothes are only slightly dirty from being on the ground.

Limping over to the only table in the far corner I ignore the shooting pain through my back. Seeing a huge knife, I waste no time cutting my hand loose of the tight ass rope that bruised my wrist.

I hear a voice near the door at the top of the stairs and crouch down in the space between the wall and table. Soon the other bitch nigga came into sight, rubbing his round belly.

Restraining myself from going over there and slicing his throat, I stay still careful not to draw any attention to me. His dumbass hadnt even noticed I wasnt in the same spot anymore as the fridge holds all his attention.

Since the door is open I could hear the manly voice coming from upstairs and make it out to be two or three more up there. Which means there's probably at least four niggas in the house.

After grabbing three bottles of beer he looks around the empty room then shrugs going back upstairs. If I didn't see how red and low his eyes were I would have thought he was just plain stupid. But he probably is.

Im assuming all of them are high and drunk so its only a matter of time before they pass out. That'll help me so much because I dont want to have to fight off anybody more than I already have.

Im not trying to possibly end up hurting myself nor the baby. Trevor would never forgive me and I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I lost it.

☼ TREVOR SAL ☼

Parking across the street from my moms house I see two police car and Tyla is even here.

I take a few deep breaths to keep calm because I already know these bullshit ass cops are going to give me the fucking run around. Im better off finding Lo my damn self which is exactly what Im in the process of doing.

Instead of Troy opening the door I just walk straight in since it was unlocked. Everybody was in the living room including my dad, whom I havent seen nor talked to in a month.

Tyla has tears streaming down her face, my dad looks pissed off and I can tell my mom is trying to hold herself together to talk to the cops.

"This is her fiancé." My mom tells the two bald white officers. They damn sure aint going to do shit for a black woman.

I just stand there with a blank expression as everyone looks over at me.

"Nice to meet you.." Pig number one says waiting for me to tell him my name, I mug him looking over at my mom.

"Can I talk to you please." I direct to her walking upstairs to get away from everyone, especially them cops, there no help in what I want, no, what I need to do.

"Why dont you talk to the police, Bubby?" She asks the moment we get in my old room.

"They aint gone do shit but waste time I could be using to find Lo." I spat at her. I dont mean to talk to her like this but In beyond pissed right now.

First this shit with that Nia bitch, whom she ends up fighting after I told her not to do shit, and after all that she gets kidnapped. Thats the second time in the past two months, she cant catch a fucking break, and knowing shes going through all this is driving me up a fucking wall.

On top of all of that shit, she's fucking pregnant.

"I know you mad but talk to me with some sense Trevor." She said tight lip pointing a finger at me.

"Sorry ma." I mumble running a hand down my face sitting on the bed. "Can you just tell me what happened when she was here."

"I introduce her to them and the whole time Nia was looking at her all upside her head, Lo showed she wasnt scared so Brenda thought is was best they leave. As Im walking them out the kitchen Nia's ratchet ass turns and says something next thing I hear a loud ass smack and Troy is carry a yelling bleeding Nia out the house. I go back in the kitchen and Lo putting ice on her hand, and starts talking to you. I leave to give yall privacy and then hear her go outside. After a few minutes I hear a scream and by the time I get to the door all I see is a black van driving off."

"Ughhh!" I groan in frustration, that doesn't me help me much. Next I hear a knock on the door and my dad peaks his head in. How swell.

"Let me talk to him So." My mom nods her head before sliding a piece of paper in my hand.

"Let me go get these people out my house." I slip the paper in my pocket without looking at it, watching my dad close the door behind her.

"Trevor, I apologize for how I came at you that day, it was out of line and out of character. I cant really explain why I acted the way I did but it was a mistake and I truly am sorry, son." My dad spoke after a silence, I just nod my head. Honestly hes the last thing on my mind right now. "I know you got some shit up yo sleeve and I want in." I finally gaze up at him to see how serious he was.

"Nah, Pops I got i-"

"I wasnt asking you, Im telling you, so whats the plan?" He cuts me off, as I shake my head.

"I appreciate it, I do, but I need to handle this on my own Pops. Can you please just stay and comfort Tyla? I know she going through it." Watching me for a minute he finally nods his head, yes.

****

I pace the floor waiting for the location of the van to come up on the screen. The paper my mom gave me ended up being the license plate of the van that took Lo. So I immediately called up King, Matt, Lest, Ban, Boss and even Tay.

Ban and them had a guy back at their trap house who is good with computers so we brought the paper to him. Luckily he said he could track down the van and now we're just waiting.

"Alright, here it is." The guy spoke sliding his glasses up. He was just your average white boy computer geek, so I was a bit surprised he was here with Ban and Boss. "They're pretty far out." He mumbles under his breath writing down the address.

"Appreciate it, dawg." I tell him taking it and slipping it into my pocket.

"No problem man, be easy in these streets." He calls from behind us and we walk off, if I was in a better mood I would have laughed at that shit. But he has to be some type of hood to be in this environment.

Piling into the SUV I sit in the passenger side while Tay drives and everyone else is in the back. It was dead silent after we put the address in the gps and drove off.

After a few minutes I see a hand reach from the back seat to cut on the radio.

"So dont worry bout who Im riding with, and we get older you gone have all my kids-" I cut it off sending Lest a hard glare, over my shoulder.

"What?" He asks with that goofy ass look on his face. "This silence is killing me and yall stressin' thinking too much into it. We all know Lo can hold her on, she'll probably end up killing everyone before we even get there."

"He's right bro, Lo gone be good, dont worry too much." Matt agrees with him giving me a pat on the shoulder.

I try relaxing a bit in my seat, as Lest turns back on the radio. Tay wore a mug gripping the steering wheel, not even listening to what was just said.

"Im fucking with you tonight, even if it takes all nigh-" I cut it off again shaking my head.

"But we aint listening to this shit." I mumble to myself, hearing someone chuckle in the backseat, I plug up the aux to my phone.

Joey Bada$$ is soon blasting through the stereo as we speed down the long road.

Fifteen minutes later we slowly pull up to a street full of what seems like abandoned houses. It was only one van on the street so we park a few houses down from it.

"What the hell." I hear King mumble as we prepare before hopping out wearing all black.

No one was outside so it will be pretty easy to enter, and since it isnt any other cars out here Im guessing only a few niggas in there.

"Aight so me Ban and King gon go through the back, Matt, Lest and Boss yall-woah." I stop seeing Tay walk up to us with two guns in his hands. "Tay man, whatchu doing, you gotta stay in the car."

We all agreed Tay would stay back and be the look out since he was the youngest. Plus we know he means alot to Lo so if anything happens to him she'll be devastated, and we dont want that.

"You got me fucked up if you think Im not going in there to get my sister." He grumbles angrily, slipping his ski mask on. He seems dead set on going in so instead of arguing with him I slip on my mask too.

"Yall watch yall back and shoot anyone in the way, no questions bout it." After that I check my gun before heading towards the back with King and Ban by my side.

Getting it open quietly, I see its a long hall leading to the front door, where Matt and them were coming in.

As soon as we step foot in the house a loud shriek comes from the door a few feet away from us. 

☯ TAY JONES ☯

Taking a quick glance at the living room we see it's empty and cautiously rush to the door the screaming is coming from.

Without warning Boss' crazy ass kicks in the door open, we ease in seeing four niggas standing over a body, and the girl from the video standing in the corner. Trevor quickly shoots the nigga with his pants down in the back of the head, as everyone else turns around looking scared.

Since they moved out the way we could see Rare laying on the ground with tears streaming down her face and her clothes ripped up. I feel myself getting mad and look over to see Trevor's face turning red as he shook with anger.

Who the fuck are these niggas?

Since we out number them four to seven, tying them up wasnt a hard task. In that time King gave Rare his hoodie and made everyone leave the basement except him, Trevor and Ban.

I carried Ra's small body in my arms to the SUV as Boss, Lest and Matt follows behind me. Getting into the back seat I hand her the bag of clothes Trevor packed for her and got out the car to giver her privacy so she can change.

"Do yall know them muthafuckas?" I ask the guys as we stand outside the car smoking. Im trying to calm myself because we technically saved Lo but Im still drove at the whole situation.

"Three of them niggas used to be cool with us, but since they fucked Trevor's ex bitch from almost a year ago we aint heard from them." Matt explains blowing smoke out his mouth passing the blunt to me. Maria.

"Marlon, Marcus, and Melvin." Lest comments, reaching for the blunt after I took a pull.

"And thats that crazy ass bitch from the video." Boss points out, snatching the blunt from Lest because he wasnt passing it.

"I saw." I tell him just as Rare hops out the back seat with a hard mug on her face and her hair pulled back.

"Can one of yall call Trevor?" Rare asks making everyone look away and scratch their necks. Simply because he told us before we walked out not to call him for nothing.

I dig in my pocket and hand her my phone anyways. The guys smack their lips at me for not listening but I really dont give a damn. Ra's always looks out of me so Ima do the same for her. No doubt about it.

"Didnt I tell yall niggas not to fucking call me?!" Trevor shouts through the phone and I could already tell they was doing damage because I heard groaning in the back.

Rare, unphased by his yelling, holds the phone with her shoulder to her ear, checking the gun I didnt even notice she had.

"Save that Nia bitch for me." She tells him simply, hanging up before he could say anything. "Thanks Tay." I take my phone back and give her a head nod.

"Lo, you know they told us not to let you go in there right?" Boss says watching her every move. Sending him a glare she shrugs her shoulders.

"I dont give a damn what they told yall." She spat with anger making Boss shake his head at her stubbornness.

"Just chill, lil bit." Matt tries relaxing her but she ignores him and looks over at me.

"C'mon Ra." I head back towards the house with her by my side. If she rocking Im rolling.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

I walk back into the basement with Tay and everyone else behind me. I clearly heard Trev tell them not to call him nor let me come in the house, but did they think I would listen?

I hope the hell not, because they were sadly mistaken.

Seeing the three guys tied up sitting on the ground beat to a pulp, I smirk. But my smile widen at the sight of Nia tied up untouched with tears streaming down her cheeks.

King and Ban see us first, shaking their head because they knew Trevor is going to be pissed I didnt listen but I dont give a fuck. They kidnapped and damn near raped me, Im getting my revenge if its the last fucking thing I do.

When Trevor finally notices us he mugs me and looks at the guys with disappointment.

"How fucking hard is it to contain her small ass?" He questions them sarcastically, pointing at me while I walk to stand near them in front of everyone.

"Pretty hard when her crazy ass has a gun." Boss mumbles matter factly as they all come stand around watching what is about to unfold.

"I have a few questions." I finally speak up, making Ban, King, and Trev step back a little behind me. "Whos bright idea was it to kidnap me?" I look at the guys pained swollen bloody faces, with a mug.

I only knew one of them and that was Marlon, the other two I've never seen before.

"Mine, bitch." Marlon says smirking, I chuckle shooting him in the side of the neck as he cries out in agony.

Standing over his slumped I watch as he struggles to take his last breath.

"That wasnt a good idea." I say teasingly giving him a grin that is soon replaced by a frown. "I been waiting to kill yo ass." And that was the honest truth, ever since I seen him with Maria hes been irking my soul.

I head over to stand in front of Nia, who is shaking with fear which I find highly amusing. Im not even surprised she was in on all this, her ass is grimy.

Squatting down to be face to face I tilt my head a little placing the gun under her chin so she is looking me in the eye.

"Do you know what happened to the last bitch that went crazy over my mans dick?" I ask rhetorically, as her bottom lip trembles and tears steadily flows from her eyes. "She en- actually, Ima just let her tell you." I smirk evilly standing back up sticking the gun in my waistband.

Next thing you know Im throwing punch after punch to her face and head as she screams at the top of her lungs, not being able to fight back.

The more I hit her the angrier I become, its like everything is rushing back to me and Im taking it all out on her. All I see is red.

Her drugging Trevor, her raping him, her recording and sending it to me, me getting kidnapped, her being in on it, me almost getting raped. Nia is just a bitch I hate with a passion at this point and I want to hurt her in the worst way.

"Aight Lo, thats enough!" Trevor says scooping me up in his arms as I take a few breaths looking at her damn near unconscious body.

"You almost beat her to death." I hear someone say surprised. I look around the basement for some type of tool that can cut through things.

I see a pair of pliers on the same table I got the knife from earlier. After retrieving it I rush back to a half awake Nia, and drag her to lean up against the nearest wall.

Squatting down in front of her again I tap her face to get her attention.

"Dont go to sleep yet, buttercup." I coo sending her gazed eyes a wicked smirk.

"Does she do this all the time?" I hear Trevor ask from behind me.

"Yeah."

"Pretty much."

"Mhmm."

Ban, Boss, and Tay all mumble a reply, so I know their all watching me. But that isnt going to make me ease up on this hoe. I can get just as sick as her ass.

"You know what they do to thief's right?" I ask her not at all expecting her to answer. Her head moves to the other side as she tries to speak but her words come out as slurs.

Grabbing her right hand, I decided not to punish her too much, but only be because the smell of their blood is making me nausea.

Without warning I use the pliers taking off her thumb. Nia's mouth gapes open, only very slight whimpers coming out due to her losing her voice from screaming too much already.

I toss it in her lap standing up straight. Shaking my head giving her one more look over. I turn to see everyone else has a disgusted expression staring at her.

Well everyone besides Ban, Boss, and Tay or course. Lest seems as if hes about to throw up. I could've swore they all sold drugs at one point, so I know this isnt anything new to them.

"I'll be in the car." I mumble to them throwing the pliers on the ground. Heading up the stairs Tay follows behind me, as I hear gun shots ring out.

Sitting in the passenger, Tay is in the driver seat as we listen to the low sounds of BNJMN. I always feel numb after dealing with killing people and this time was no different.

I felt no remorse, guilt, or anything. All I hope is that when my karma comes it doesnt affect my child.

The door opens as Trevor slids in pulling me into his lap. Once everyone is in, Tay drives away from the burning house.

"Its over now, baby, and its only getting better." Trevor whispers his promising words in my ear, kissing my lips sweetly. I snuggle closer to his chest listening to his heart beat, believing him without a second thought.

It has to get better for us.

__________
__________

not edited.

only about two or three more chapters before i do the epilogue for this story, *tear, tear*. 😓

like, comment and share pleasee.

xo, lisha😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
123K 3.4K 35
Y/N. A "normal" girl with a "normal" life. Everyone thought that. But that was a lie. She was hurt in many ways. Her parents. Herself. But life coul...
11.1K 302 24
[BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW! HAVE A LOOK AND READ :)] Y/n.... Born in the undercity but raised in plitover until the age was 16, where they ran into a grou...
91.7K 1.8K 29
a girl named y/n was wondering around at the age of 19. she was wondering around a old abandoned city or just a little town till it gets dark and she...