Tom Hiddleston Imagines

By emmaimagines

Tom Hiddleston Imagines. I hope you like the stories, I am not currently writing this book anymore, however... More

Movie Night
Before The Premier
A Snowy Morning
The Stranger - Part One
The Stranger - Part Two
The Stranger - Part Three
The Stranger - Part Four
The Stranger - Part Five
The Stranger - Part Six- Ending
The Proposal
Midnight Drive
The Big Suprise - Part One
The Big Surprise - Part Two
The Big Surprise - Part Three
The Flirt
The Unborn Child - Loki - Part One
The Unborn Child - Loki - Part Two
The Unborn Child - Loki - Part Three
Midnight Tickles
One Day Early
The One You Couldn't Have - Part Two
The Stranger on The Plane
The Man in the Green Cape - Loki
Asgard - Loki - Part One
Asgard - Loki - Part Two
Mr. Hiddleston - Part One
Mr. Hiddleston - Part Two
Running Away
Mr. Hiddleston - Part Three
Mr. Hiddleston - Part Four

One One You Couldn't Have - Part One

9.3K 146 7
By emmaimagines

You were looking in the mirror, making sure you looked okay. Your friend Lizzy, was taking you out for dinner with her boyfriend Tom and her friend that she was setting you up with, Jake. Lizzy was always trying to hook you up with someone. You didn't like it too much but you went along with it to make her happy.

At the restaurant

As you walked through the doors Tom greeted you.

"Y/N" He called. You walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you?" He asked with a giant smile.

"Yeah not bad thanks, you?" You asked smiling back.

"Well you know, keeping well the same old" Tom replied.

"We are just over here" Tom walked you to the table where Lizzy and Jake were sat. Lizzie stood up to hug you and Jake kissed your cheek. He was a good looking boy and really sweet.

The evening was really nice you had a great time. But something just wasn't right. You love Lizzie but she just very outgoing and loud. Jake was very sweet but he was laughing and joking with Lizzy and didn't really acknowledge you too much. You and Tom were talking more that you and Jake.

Tom walked you back to your door after the meal and made sure you got in okay.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Tom," you said standing in your doorway.

"No problem, I'll see you soon?" Tom asked.

"Of course," you said smiling watching Tom turn. "Bye" you shouted as Tom walked away.

"Smell you later kid" he replied waving his arm behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.5K 13
You want to find true love, so you escape to Asgard. Will everything go as planned? Loki X Reader
227K 6.5K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
32.7K 1.7K 45
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...
149K 5.3K 26
At Dawn, he must leave. It was one of the rules before the sun rises he has to leave. He can't stay for breakfast. He should not be the first person...