The Stranger - Part Three

So I managed to sneak in without anyone noticing, apart from Grace. She stayed up and waited for me.

"Tell me everything," she said pulling me on to her bed. I giggled and sat with her.

"It was amazing he is so perfect and beautiful and kind and understandable and I can't stop thinking about him," I said trying not to sound too excited.

"I'm so happy for you! When do you get to see him again?" Grace asked

"I don't know he is so busy considering his job and everything but hopefully soon," I said looking down at the bed and playing with my hair.

"You got his number right?" Grace said forcing eye contact. "tell me you got his number" Grace said again. I gave her an awkward look.

"No... No, I didn't what if he didn't want me to have it...?" I looked at Grace I could feel my eyes tearing up. Which was silly because it's one guy.

Before either one of us could say anything there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. It was Tom who was just stood in his boxers. Light blue and baggy. He had such a beautiful toned body 'I could get used to this...' I thought to myself.

"Ermm hi," I said "how can I help" I giggled.

"Hi" he whispered back. "Ermm my number I forgot to give it to you earlier so I thought I'd just pop over and give it to you" Tom giggled handing me a price of paper with his number on it.

"Haha thank you," I said trying to be quite.

"Goodnight Robin" Tom smiled and kissed me on my cheek and jogged down the corridor.

I closed the door and instantly fell back on it taking a deep breath.

Tom's POV

'She is amazing I can't believe this girl is in my life. I have never thought I would have a girl this great in my life' I thought as I paced around my hotel room rubbing the back of my neck. 'I have to see her again before I go' I said under my breath. I got into bed and tried to sleep, although all I could think about was Robin.

Robin's POV

I quickly got changed into my Black Sabbath t-shirt and shorts and go into the bed. I couldn't sleep all I could think about was Tom.