Mr. Hiddleston - Part Two

You were walking to the canteen to get some dinner before you went to your dorm for the night. As you were walking you saw Tom talking to my professor and another teacher. As you walked towards them Tom turned his head in your direction and smiled. He was completely out of the conversation they were having.

"Tom?" One of the teachers said. Tom engaged straight away with the conversation again.
"Do you agree?" The teacher asked.

"Erm yes, yeah of course" Tom replied smirking and looking down at the floor. As you passed them you made sure not to make eye contact You held your books close to you and looked at the ground.

"One moment" You heard Tom say.

"Hi," He said jogging towards you and standing in front of you.

"Hi" You replied with a smile. "Sorry, I don't believe I got your name?" He said with a polite smile.

"Oh aha it's Y/N" you replied.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, impressive work in class today," he said.

"Oh thank you" You smiled back at him.

"Are you getting dinner do you mind if I join you?" Tom asked walking beside you.

"Of course not, be my guest" You replied. Oh my gosh, you were having dinner with Tom your professor who was really attractive. Your heart rate sped up and you got nervous very quickly.

We sat down to eat but couldn't get a proper conversation without people talking to him or another member of staff talking to him. The night went quite quickly and you needed to get back to my room.

"Let me walk you back" Tom polity offered. You smiled and lead the way.

"You're such a gentleman Tom," You said in a flirty tone which was really odd because you don't flirt.

"Haha I do my best" he giggled.

"Right then this is me," you said unlocking my door. "Thanks for a good chat," You said.

"Anytime," he said smiling.

"See you in class kid" You heard him call from the corridor.
You closed the door behind you. You have never felt so many butterflies in your belly!