Sterek Ficlets

By sabadonightupdate

A collection of Sterek One-Shots. More

Author's Note
The Best Part
Once. Twice. Thrice...
A Father's Day Special
Hold Me and Never Let Me Go
Head Over Heels
Like Diamonds in the Sky
Beloved
Kings Never Die
Puppy Love - Epilogue
It's Going to be Alright
Believe Me
Stress Baking at its Finest
The Feeling is Mutual
Until We Meet Again Part 1
Until We Meet Again Part 2
When the Sun Rises
Today and Everyday
Pole on the Floor
My Son's Dating a Werewolf
Highway to Hell Part 1
Highway to Hell Part 2
Highway to Hell Part 3
Living with Sourwolf
When Angels Cry Part 1
When Angels Cry Part 2
When Angels Cry Part 3
When Angels Cry Part 4
When Angels Cry Part 5
Waiting
Mark Myself
On the Line
A New Year's Kiss

Puppy Love

13K 374 30
By sabadonightupdate

A/N: Stiles finds an injured wolf/dog in the preserve and decided to keep it! Hilarity and fluff ensues!

**

Stiles knows that he shouldn't keep it. It was an endangered animal; he should probably call Animal Control or Dr. Deaton.

But no, instead, he calls Scott who was still at the clinic.

**

"Stiles, I'm going to lose my job because of you..." Scott muttered as he stitched up the deep gashes on the wolf's body.

Stiles didn't reply and just ran his fingers through the black fur of the wolf.

"Dude! Can you hand me the bandages?" Scott nudged him and Stiles flailed around for it.

"Is he okay now?" Stiles asked.

"I gave him a mild sedative so he'll be a bit groggy... He doesn't have any tags on him either." Scott explained as he secured the bandages around the wolf.

Stiles began to breathe easy knowing that the wolf would make it.

He smiled at Scott and said, "I'm keeping him."

Scott's eyes widened and sputtered over his words saying, "Are you--- are you out of your fucking mind, Stiles!? Wolves like this guy aren't made to be pets! He's gonna eat you alive!"

But for some reason, Stiles scoffed at his best friend and said, "Oh, please, he was still conscious when I found him and he knows my scent. I saved him, Scotty."

Scott just rolled his eyes and said, "If he chews out a chunk off of your arm, I'm gonna laugh at you first before getting you to the hospital."

Unfortunately, Stiles wasn't listening anymore. He was too busy admiring his new cuddle buddy.

**

Stiles took the wolf home with Scott's help. The wolf was still groggy from the sedative and still hasn't regained control of his limbs.

Scott gave him vitamins and pain meds so that the wolf could heal easily.

And when Scott left, Stiles sat down on his bed and stared at the giant wolf currently dozing on his recently bought dog bed.

The wolf's fur was completely black and belly was dark as well. He looked well taken cared of from what Stiles could tell; the wolf had soft fur and smelled like fresh dew, grass and musk.

He suddenly got up when the wolf stirred to consciousness, he immediately ran his fingers through his fur and said in a gentle voice, "Hey... You're safe now... You're going to be okay..."

And then the wolf drifted back to slumber.

**

Derek's body ached all over. His senses were flooded by a familiar scent, like family.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw a blurry figure and voice soothing him.

"You're safe now."

"You're going to be okay."

And then he drifted back to sleep.

**

Stiles woke up with someone breathing down on his face and when he opened his eyes, he scrambled away only to see the wolf he had rescued.

The wolf was glaring at him... or maybe scowling. He really couldn't tell.

"H-hey buddy, you don't remember me, do you? I f-found you while I was wandering around the preserve last night... I brought you to my best friend so he could fix you up..." Stiles explained.

The wolf tilted its head to the side and then sat on his hind legs like he understood Stiles.

Stiles slowly got up from the bed and gradually walked towards the wolf, "Your eyes were red last night... But now they're this green with gold flecks on them... It's kinda cool." He muttered as he touched the wolf's shoulders.

The wolf leaned towards the touch as he closed his eyes, a deep rumble came from the wolf... He was happy.

"Are you hungry? We could get you some meat if you want. I didn't really bother buying dog food though. Wolves rather eat fresh meat, right?" Stiles pressed his lips on the wolf's furry forehead and then stood up, "Oh, what should I call you..." He muttered.

The wolf barked once as he slowly followed Stiles down to the living room.

**

Of course the scent was familiar, it was the Sheriff's son.

He remembered the scent from a few years ago after the fire happened. The teen was just around six or seven then. He had those big whiskey-gold eyes that sparkled whenever he stared at Derek.

He remembered those skinny arms wrapped around his neck. He remembered the young boy's words, "It's okay to cry. Mama said big boys cry."

And he did cry. He cried while little Stiles held him.

He slowly followed Stiles down to the living room. The pain was bearable and he could easily move.

From the looks of it, the Sheriff left a note for Stiles.

"He took a double again... Hate it when he does that." He heard Stiles say before rummaging through the fridge for food.

His ears perked up when he smelled meat and his stomach rumbled.

**

Stiles glanced back down on the wolf and said, "I think... I'm going to call you... Derek. Yea... You'll have the same name as Derek Hale. We only met a few times several years ago but I will never forget those eyes..."

The wolf --- Derek barked twice and then happily trotted beside Stiles to lean on his leg. Stiles scratched Derek's head and went back to preparing food for the two of them.

**

It was an eventful week for the two of them. Derek would drag Stiles to go out and run so that the excess energy would burn off and for some reason, the teen enjoyed the company.

His Dad frowned the first time he met Derek but come breakfast the very next day, he was secretly feeding the wolf food from his own plate.

Scott still looked at the two of them like they had merged into one person though, still wary that the wolf might eat Stiles while he was sleeping.

Derek scowled at the curly hair teen and then nuzzled Stiles' neck with a rumble in his chest. He would never hurt Stiles. He likes Stiles very much.

**

He decided to visit Dr. Deaton one night and the vet shook his head and said, "I've been looking for you for days, Mr. Hale."

Derek whined and then woofed dejectedly, I was too happy with Stiles. I couldn't just run away from him, you old creepy vet. He thought to himself and Deaton looked down on him as he heard what he was thinking.

"I guess the reason why you're still in your wolf form is because of Kate Argent, is that it? I saw them at the woods while I was looking for you... Apparently, they were looking for your body." The Vet said as he gestured for Derek to get on the steel table, which he did.

He checked on the wounds that have already healed thanks to Stiles and his care. He heard Deaton hum and said, "I guess young Mr. Stilinski has quite grew attached to you. What will you do about that?"

Derek suddenly realized that he couldn't just turn up on Stiles' front door and say, 'Hey, Stiles, remember me? I'm your Grumpy wolf pet that actually turns into a human.'

The wolf frowned and then he felt a prick of a needle on his leg. He wanted to scratch it but Deaton said, "No scratching, Derek. The antidote would probably start working now. You'll be human again after twelve hours."

He jumped off the table and barked in thanks.

Deaton smirked and added, "You don't have to worry about Kate Argent anymore. Chris already took care of her. So, yes, you can go back to Stiles and tell him if you wish.''

**

And with that, he went back to Stiles' home. He stared at Stiles' sleeping form and whined. He wanted to be with Stiles. He likes... no, he loves Stiles.

He trotted towards the bed and buried his head into Stiles arms. Stiles stirred awake and looked at him with a dopey smile and said, "Hey, puppy... did you go potty? Hmm... very good boy. Love you, Derek."

Derek licked the teen's chin and soft woof before going to sleep.

**

Stiles woke up to strong arms wrapped around his waist and a head wedged between his neck. His eyes suddenly opened and saw a very attractive man cuddling him to death. Like seriously, if this goes on, he might actually die of cuddling.

"Uh... excuse me..." He gently shook the man's shoulder. The man groaned and mumbled, "Stiles... stop it..."

The teen blinked owlishly at the man and said, "Dude, wake up or else I'm calling the cops!"

The man immediately sat up, still half asleep and Stiles actually thought that this dude was so adorable.

"Stiles, why are you waking me up? It's still morning..." The man whined as he rubbed the sleep off of his eyes.

"Who are you? What're you doing in my bed? Where is my wolf?!" Stiles asked as he frantically took off from the bed and searched for his bat.

The man realized that he was naked and proceeded to get a pair of sweatpants from Stiles' drawers before the teen comes back to his room once more.

"Why are you wearing my sweats?!" Stiles came back holding a wooden bat.

The man raised a brow and said, "Stiles, stay calm and put down your bat. I'll explain everything but first let's get you breakfast first, okay?"

Somehow the man managed to get close to Stiles and place a soothing hand on his waist and on his neck.

And he couldn't help but lean into the man's touch...

**

"I can't believe you didn't change back!" Stiles scolded at him while ate his bacon and eggs.

Derek frowned and said, "Hunters pumped me full of wolfsbane that disables my ability to shift back. I had to wait for Deaton to get the antidote. Besides, I thought you'd be happy to see me after so many years."

Stiles sighed in resignation. He grabbed Derek's hand and said, "I could never forget how we first met, Derek... I practically imprinted on you like a baby duckling. I was six years old and you were fifteen, you gave me Reese's when I was crying at the park."

"You still remembered that? That was ten years ago, Stiles. I thought you'd forget... you'd forget about me after I left." The werewolf said as he stood up and gathered Stiles in his arms, inhaling the scent of cinnamon, Adderall and dew.

Stiles chuckled and said, "People thought that Lydia was my first love... but no, you were my first love, Derek. I was a child then and didn't know difference.... but now, I know. You've always been on my mind..."

**

A/N: Eeeeeep! :) to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 435 13
Just some sterek one shots. * I don't own Teen Wolf or the characters *
552 16 12
πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš˜πš— πš‘πš’πš•πš•πšœ πš–πšŠπš’ πš‹πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚊 πš™πš›πšŠπš’πšŽπš› πš’πš— πš‘πšŽπš•πš•, πš‹πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 οΏ½...
144K 2.6K 45
HELLO! i am a huge sterek shipper like literally, they are my life πŸ₯²πŸ₯° so yes! these are just some Sterek one shots. Warning: There is Smutt (I'll l...