Love Me But Don't Hurt Me. (S...

By CookieMonster203203

Lilly Saul is a fifteen year old who lived in bright sunny Florida. She also lived in Washington. When she wa... More

-AUTHOR'S NOTE- Chapter one= Airplane and Remeeting and Meeting Friends
Chapter two= School Jacob and a Full Moon.
Chapter Three= Questions...
Chapter Four= Secod Moon
Chapter Five= Just Forget It...
Chapter Six= A day before the moon.
Chpater Seven= Moon night and problems
Chapter Eight= Lies? Or the Truth?
Author's Note!!
Chapter Nine=New Ones!!
Chapter Ten= Coffee Shop
Chapter11= School
Chapter Twelve= Whats Goin On??
AUTHOR's NOTE!!
Chapter Thirteen: And They Are??
Chapter Fourteen- They're... Helping?
Chapter Fifteen= Please, No Fighting...
Chapter Sixteen= Er..... I Missed School?
Chapter Seventeen= Thirty Minutes
Chapter Eighteen= Unexpected Guests
Chapter Nineteen= Say That To My Face
Chapter Twenty= Reactions Suck
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One= Party Stops When I Leave
Chapter Twenty-Two= Risks Are There To Be Made.
Chapter Twenty-Three= Running Baby
Chapter Twenty-Four= Not Planned
Chapter Twenty-Five= Jake
Chapter Twenty-Six= Secrets Shared
Chapter Twenty-Eight= Seth and... I?
Chapter Twenty-Nine= Changes: Good or Bad?
Chapter Thirty= Jake Cares?
Author's Note!! Not An Update :(
Author's Note... THE WINNER...
Chapter Thirty-One= Im Sorry
Chapter Thirty-Two= An Imprint??
Chapter Thirty-Three: An Army?
Chapter 34
Chapter 35~ Part One
Chapter 35 ~ Part Two
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Seven= The Pack

1.7K 50 9
By CookieMonster203203

Lilly's Point of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about two more miles from crossing into La Push. I waited for the 'fit' vampires to catch up when I caught the scent of Jake. My stomach flipped and my heart sped up. I shook my head and heard Kyle speak .

"Lils, are we going or what?"

"You should know something," I said, "The pack, they'll flip when they meet you. Like really flip. Almost, like a gymnast?" They looked at me expectantly. "Look, don't run. You're my friends. I won't let them hurt you, okay?" Daniel and Kyle shared a look.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"Look, just don't worry, okay?" They nodded, and we continued walking.

*** 10 Minutes Later ***

"No, it's green." Kyle argued.

"How many times do I have to tell you! It's blue!" Daniel shot back.

"It doesn't matter how many times you have to tell me, it's green."

"Wow, I thought your hearing was bad for a moment. But I guess it was you being color-blind." I rubbed my temples. They've been arguing about a changing color bird. I may have been exaggerating. It wasn't changing color, it was an blue/green jay, and the two idiots haven't shut up since we've seen it. If they say it's one color again I swear I'll-

"It's blue."

"SHUT IT!" I yelled at them. "It's just a freaking bird!!! Doesn't matter if it's blue or green! It's just a freaking animal!" I could feel their stares on my back. Kyle cleared his throat and they were silent. It was quiet until I heard Kyle mumble,

"Green."

***Twenty Minutes Later and A Vampire With A Cracked Arm***

The smell was getting stronger, and Kyle and Daniel are holding their noses.

"What the (heck) is that smell?" Kyle demanded in a whinny voice.

"My friends" I stated.

"Your friends stink." That made me smirk a little. Little did they know.

Emily's house came into view, and I tried miserably to keep the smile off of my face. Emily wasn't here, because their car was gone, and Embry's car is here. That's good and bad, because there wouldl be no-one to help me if the guys get out of hand. Good, because Kyle and Daniel won't attack her.

The loud voices of the pack turned to hush whispers, and then silence.

Embry's body was first to out onto the porch, then Jared, Paul, Quil, Seth and Sam. No Jake. They all broke out into large smiles, and ran towards me. All but Sam hugged me. And Sam was the only only one to notice Kyle am Daniel.

I locked eyes with Sam, and he gave me a stern, fatherly look. One that a drunk teenager might get from mid-sleep woken up father.

"LILLY!!!!!" The boys yelled, and threw themselves at me. They all hugged me, their warm, shirtless chests filling me with love.

All of them hugged me, but Seth hugged me longer than the rest. He soon let go, though, and I looked him in the eyes. His eyes did not meet mine. Instead, they went past me, towards Kyle and Daniel. All of their eyes were fixed on them.

As soon as Seth realized they were vampires, he grabbed my wrists and studied them, making sure I had no bite marks. I had none, but I had bruises from fighting, but he still gave me a look that read, 'We'll talk about this later', and he locked eyes wit the two behind me.

Swiftly, I was shoved behind Paul, and the pack soon ran in front of me, blocking me from 'harms way.' Kyle and Daniel backed up a few steps, and Sam walked over to them, taking as much time as he wished.

"Sam, don't you hurt them!" I yelled. He glanced at me, and then looked back at them. I broke through the barrier, and ran infront of my two new friends.

"Lilly, don't do something you'll regret." Seth said. "Just come back over here."

"I'm not. They are my friends. You can't hurt them "

"We won't hurt them. I-" Jared interrupted Seth.

"Don't you dare Seth." I shot him a confused look. But Seth ignored both of us.

"Promise."

Daniel's P.O.V. (switching it up ")

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lilly shot a confused look to one of the six, but the shortest one ignores them both, and continued his sentence.

"Promise."

Lilly relaxed a bit, but Kyle and I stayed on guard, Lilly the gentally placed her hand on my arm, and I relaxed some. But as quick as blinking,the smellies glared. All of them. All death glares, too. I gulped and Lilly did something that made the boys flinch.

"Lilly, go talk to Jake. He just called." I heard Lilly's breath hitch, but as soon as that happened, her breathing went back to normal.

"Okay." Lilly said after a moment.She turned to me and Kyle. "If they do anything as a threat, call my name." She jogged up to the house, and went in.

The oldest one walked to us and then checked behind him, for some reason.

"Look," He started, "Lilly is like our little sister, okay? And we," He gestured to him and the others," are the protective brothers.

"Now, I'm going to tell you tow once, and only once. If any of us smell you or see you with Lilly, we will not hesitate to kill you. You got that?"

Kyle shot me a look.

"How the (heck) do to think you can kill us? Last. Time I checked, killing was illegal. In all states." I heard someone chuckle, and the all showed us their right shoulder, and we saw a tattoo.

But it wasn't any old tattoo. No, it was the crest of a wolf pack.

Kyle and I stepped back quickly, and I cried out Lilly's name. She ran outside when the last syllable left my mouth, and the stars reflected off her skin.

"Yes?" She had a phone in her hand, and the smile that she was wearing before, disappeared.

Before I could answer, Kyle yelled, "Nothing!"

Suddenly, the smell of another werewolf filled my nostrils. Another wolf-man walked up, and I could feel his glared on me.

"Jake?" Lilly asked with a wide smile. She ran to Jake, and Jake looked a bit awkward, bu he hugged her anyways.

"It's good to see you." Jake breathed.

Jake's P.O.V.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lilly felt nice in my arms. I didn't want to let go. But part of me did. I think it might be the part that is still in love with Bella.

Lilly reeked of leeches, but I didn't care. Her soft blue hair felt like silk in my arms, and her tall figure was relaxed.

Seth cleared his throat, and reluctantly I let go.

"Lilly, we donot want you to hang out with them okay? They can explain." Sam said. But before Lilly could ask why, I interjected.

"Who the (heck) ae these two?"

"Jake," Lilly's soothing voice said, "They're my friends. Please, don't hurt them."

I started to get angry.

"Don't hurt them? They can hurt you! And us. Gosh Lillly. I thought you'd have more common sense than to hang out with le- stoners! Their skin is cold! They're high!" Quickly, the other disappeared. But the two blood-sucking monsters looked at me funny.

"Now listen her-" The short one started.

"Shut up Kyle!" Lilly yelled. "Jake, they arent stoners!"

"Well you still shouldn't hang out with them."

"Says the boy that cliff dives!"

"Well at least I don't hang around le-losers that smoke pot!"

"Why don't you go die in a hole!" That stung. A lot.

"You first." Silence.

"You know what Jake," Lilly snarled. "You and all the others think that I can't handle myself. News flash! I can. And I know (dang) sure I can."

"Look Lilly-" I started.

"No Jake. Look here. I have done boxing and MMA fighting since I was twelve. I can handle myself waay more that a human can!"

Lilly's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Jake. Look here. I have done boxing and MMA fighting since I was twelve. I can handle myself waay more that a human can!" I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. Confusion/shock filled Jake's features.

Jake was about to question me, when 'California Gurls' blared from a phone. Jake blushed and grabbed his and said, "Hey Bella."

Anger flowed through me. I zoned out of their conversation.

It's always about Bella! Always! Even when we're fighting, Bella has to find a way to weasel into our fight! Even if she did save my (butt)!

Jake's hand touched my shoulder, and I turned back to him, anger flooding my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Bella asked if I wanted to hang out and I said yes. I'll catch you later?" I nodded and swallowed yells. He slowly walked away, and then he turned around, and continued to walk away.

I waited till he was long away, and I ran into the woods, and screamed.

--------

Sorry for the long wait... I really had to get a lot inspiration for this chapter. :)

give me a few days after I get the comments and votes cause I'll need some inspiration to write it..... :)

I hope you like it.... Five votes and three comments for the next chapter. You'll really like it. It involves Seth, the beach, Jake and B- I've said too much O.O

-

CookieMonster203203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Secret By Trina Maria

Mystery / Thriller

652 3 34
I have a secret, one I cannot tell. If I do my mother dies but if I don't I might. ---------- Maya was a sweet girl she loved wearing dresses, she ke...
31.2K 486 72
Allison Mae Carter is 16. She lives in a orphanage. She lives there with 49 other girls. When Allison was 7 her mom found out that her husband was ch...
2.9M 59.3K 26
You can never escape from your secret When Lilly Dunn found herself pregnant after a drunken one-night stand with Chance Morgan, she felt scared of w...
1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...