The First Queen (Currently Be...

By Alexis_the_Greatest

Queen Eleanor of Alendar. Daughter of King Richard the Wise, and the first female ruler in the Alagorian line... More

Copyright Statement
Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29: Part 1
Chapter 29: Part 2
Aloha!!!
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thanks
A/N: Confusion
Sneak Peak for Book 2 of "The First Queen": Tipping Thones
A/N: Well, damn!
Update for Book Two!
Tipping Thrones Is Up!!!
BIG NEWS!!!! (PLEASE READ!)
Some Important News

A/N

5.1K 103 12
By Alexis_the_Greatest

Hello my lovely readers! It has been a while (and I sincerely apologize) since I have updated. I know I promised to have Chapter 30 (the final chapter) and the epilogue up as soon as I got back from my vacation (which was like, two weeks ago), yet, I have been down with a bad case of writer's block and summer assignments, so the final two installments are taking a while. 

But I bring good news! This weekend (hopefully - either Saturday or Sunday . . . maybe even Friday night pacific time) I will have them up. Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the first day of my final year of high school. I plan on kicking a ton of ass this year with my grades and my presence at school and to get into my dream college.

I want to thank you all for all the attention and love you have given to this story. I know I say this every time I update, but I'm serious, it means a lot. I really hope that once this story is done, it will take me places. 

I love you all so much and please stay tuned for any updates! 

Lots of love,

Alexis Breanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.7K 18
A young knight is on a quest to kill a dragon, it is said that the dragon is holding a beautiful princess. The king asks the knight to fetch his daug...
133 3 2
[๐š๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ] {ฯƒษณษ ฯƒฮนษณษ } โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...
1K 128 42
Imagine a time when a tyrannical king ruled with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects lived in constant fear of his wrath. This is...
66K 1.9K 51
Princess Annelyse was the second and youngest daughter of King Viserys to his first wife, Queen Aemma Arryn. Despite both of her parents having their...