Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
39
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

2

5.3K 96 80
By lolziez980

Carlos was having the best day. Jay left him strawberries on the nightstand for when he woke up in the morning.

Carlos woke up stretching. " Hey boy. " He said smiling tiredly at Dude. He looked to his side and saw a small bowl of strawberries. He smiled wide and took one from the bowl eating it. He saw a note.

He read it. His heart swelled with joy. It was from his amazing boyfriend Jay. He couldn't believe that Jay would do this for him. Of all people. He was literally so lucky.

He kept reading the note that was attached to it.

'Hey C I love you! Gonna miss you all day today! Have an amazing day! Love Jay x'

He smiled to himself and put the note in his pocket. He walked to his locker and opened it. Roses were inside. He smiled pleasantly surprised. They were his favorite too.

" I love roses. They are just so amazing and they smell so good. I sound so stupid I'm sorry. " Carlos said laughing at himself and looked down.

" You could never sound stupid. Keep talking. " Jay said smiling at Carlos. Carlos blushed and looked up to see the face of the boy he has grown to love so much.

" Roses are just so..."

Carlos smiled at the memory. A note fell from his locker. He crouched down and picked it up.

'Perfect flower for the perfect boy. Hope you're having a great day! See you soon. Love Jay x'

Carlos put the note in his pocket and closed his locker keeping the roses in hand. He couldn't help but be so happy that he had such an amazing boyfriend.

" CARLOS! " He heard Mal shout running up to him as he was about to turn a corner. " What Mal? " Carlos asked looking at the girl. " Um.. I just wondered why you have those flowers is all. " Mal said making Carlos suspicious.

" Jay got them for me. " He said holding the flowers close to his chest. He backed up to them the corner when he jumped back frightened. " E! Are you crazy?! " He asked breathing hard looking at the blue haired girl. She was right behind him. What was going on with his friends?!

Mal walked over to Evie. Carlos looked at them and backed up. " Alright I'll just go check up on Dude.. " He said turning around walking back to his dorm. He knew they were hiding something from him.

He took out the notes and read them forgetting all about the incident before.

He walked into the dorm room and set the flowers down on the table. He took another strawberry from the bowl and took a big bite out of it. He threw the leaf away. He called Dude to come with him to the field where Jay should be practicing at.

He ran with the dog to the field. There were a lot of people. Cheerleaders practicing, the team practicing, people studying. It was just a mess. He held Duds tighter in his arms as he walked by the bleachers looking for Jay.

Dude started to bark and he leaped out of Carlos' arms. " Dude! " Carlos shouted as Dude ran into the forest. He ran after the dog quickly. He stopped for a second. " Dude! " He shouted and Dude came.

" Don't do that to me. " He said crouching down to pet the dog. Dude barked and ran off. Carlos understood that the dog was trying to take him somewhere.

He followed Dude. He heard a very familiar voice with a high pitched one. He did not like that sound.

He hid behind a bush. His eyes widen and his heart broke into two when he saw Jay with Audrey. They were flirting with each other and completely invading the friend zone boundary.

He felt a stinging pain in his chest that told him it was time to leave. He let the tears flow freely down his face as he crumbled up the paper and threw it on the ground.

He walked away sniffing not even bothering to wipe the tears off his face.

He walked out of the forest and by the bleachers and to the dorms. " Carlos what's wrong? " Evie asked seeing the blonde with tears streaming down his face. Carlos didn't answer. He just went to his dorm slamming the door behind him.

He face planted into the bed, face landing in the pillow. He gripped the pillow and turned onto his back screaming his head off into the pillow as he kicked his feet.

He threw the pillow and laid there on the bed crying. He couldn't believe that Jay would do that to him.

Lucky? Yeah right. He thought to himself turning over. Dude whimpered and jumped onto the bed cuddling Carlos. Carlos wrapped his arm around the dug and rubbed his belly. He at least had one friend to help him through this.

_The Next Day_

Carlos woke up with a stiff face. He sat up rubbing his face. Tear stained. He sighed getting up and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Once he did he washed his hands. He then walked out seeing no Jay. Good. He thought.

He looked at Dude with a small smile. He decided to let the little dog rest. He walked out of the dorm and went to class. He didn't have any time for any games.

He kept a straight face throughout his classes. It was lunch before he knew it. He knew people were wondering why he wasn't the energetic Carlos he usually was. He could care less what they were thinking.

He sat down at an empty table alone with no food. He sighed and thought about what happened yesterday. The words they said rang through his eyes like a broken record.

" You're gonna dump that loser Carlos right? " Audrey asked looking at Jay with her big brown eyes. " Of course I am. You're way hotter than him. " Jay said smirking at Audrey.

" Alright Jaydey-bear just making sure. " Audrey said. Leaning up and then..

Carlos heard it when he was walking away. He hear that heart wenching sound. He didn't even notice Evie and Mal sitting in front of him.

" What are you doing here? " Carlos asked looking at the two females. " Tell us what happened Carlos. " Evie said looking at her friend concerned. " I got cheated on that's what happened. Jay was with Audrey yesterday doing and saying very in friendly things. " Carlos said biting his lip as the tears started to pool again.

" What?! " Mal asked standing up abruptly and totally unamusd. " He better have a good explanation for that or else I'm gonna- " " No. Leave him be. If he wants to be with Audrey let him be with Audrey. I should've known that need and him wouldn't last. At least I had some good times with him. I'll be just fine.. " Carlos said smiling as the tears streamed down his face.

" Oh Carlos.. " Mal said walking over to the blonde and wrapped her arms around him comforting him. Evie did the exact same.

The two gurls converted their friend as he cried heartbroken tears.

_Later_

Jay closed his locker to find a not so happy Mal, Evie and Ben. " Why'd ya do it? " Mal asked crossing her arms.

" Why did I do what? " Jay asked completely confused. " Why did you cheat on Carlos with Audrey? " Evie said louder. " Shhh! " Jay hushed her.

" You should be ashamed of yourself. Carlos is crying a river because you broke his heart in two and you don't even care. Unbelievable. " Mal said shaking her head as she scoffed. " You my friend truly are rotten to the core. " Ben said shaking his head. The three turned and started to leave.

Jay knew what he did was wrong but he had no choice. " I had no choice. " He said. " Explain. " The three said turning back around expecting a good answer.

_Meanwhile_

" Why Jay.. Why?! Why wasn't I good enough?! Why wasn't I what you wanted? I'm sorry I don't have lady parts or a big chest or long hair. I thought you loved me. Why don't you love me?! Jay! " Carlos said as he sobbed loudly into his pillow that he was cuddling. Dude was howling with the boy feeling his sorrow.

Why...

_____________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked this chapter! Needless to say this is part 1! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.1K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
47.4K 748 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...
5.7K 58 13
Have you ever wondered if Mal had a sister? Well that's me. Hi I'm Hal, Mal's my older sister. I am the daughter of Maleficent. Anyway, this is my st...
24K 304 16
You are bens twin sister. He is older then you. When you were younger, someone cursed you. Who is is that someone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You will definite...