The Hybrid Queen [1]

Por _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... Más

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Seven

6K 258 46
Por _Black_Rose_0121

After the battle we had to clean and recover as fast as we could so that we could be strong once again in terms of  protection, thankfully the wolves couldn't pass the first half of the field, and they couldn't touch the school . A medical group was helping the wounded but they weren't that needed, vampires heal really fast. I felt a sharp pain in my back that just wouldn't go away, and I was getting annoyed.

"I can't handle this anymore!" I groan to myself and took my vest off. "Hey what's wrong?" Angelina said. "I have something in my back, can you please check it out ?" she pulled my t-shirt down just a little bit and I heard her gasp.

"You've been poison. It's call Clearwater. It's a poison that only affects vampires, it's not mortal but it hurts a lot. Come let's take you to the medical tent."

Great, just what I needed. Being poisoned.

We headed to the medical tent that was at the east part of the field not far from the school.

"Hey, can someone help us. She's been poisoned with Clearwater." Angelina calmly shouted.

Immediately a nurse came and helped us.

"This is going to hurt a little bit but we need to take the poison out, hold your breath and count to three." I nodded, I held my breath and counted 1.....2....ouch! She stabbed me with a knife and blood started flowing out with a blue liquid. It didn't hurt that much, I was very pain resistant. In that moment the tent "door" opened and in came beautiful white hair that belong to Mr.Sepherus. "I was told you two were here, are you alright ?"He had worried written in his face. "Yes and no, I'm fine but Katherine has been poison, how? No idea, but it's Clearwater. It's not a big  problem, thankfully." Angelina said. I just smile, I felt my blood come down my shoulder. "There are a lot of types of Clearwater, some more poisonous than others. Let me see."

He turned me around and observed my blood flowing down. "This is Clearwater blue. You need an antidote. Nurse bring me HP 398. Give her  two milligrams of antidote in a bottle of blood." Then he turned my back." You're going to feel a little weak but it's okay, after you have this it will be alright." I nodded but when I saw his eyes I was freaked out. "your...eyes!" He touched his face. "Sorry, that tends to happen when blood is around." From a dark black sclera and red iris his eyes turn back to the blue and white normal color. That was scary, hopefully I don't look like that.

Five minutes later in which I could of died arrived the nurse with the antidote. "Usually newcomers don't have blood but this is not a normal case. So drink up, try not to puke. The first time it's always different than the rest, blood is like a drug the more you drink the better it will be."Mr.Sepherus was extremely nice and cleaned my wound and handed me a cup with red liquid. I nodded and just when I was about to take a sip I smelled the most delicious thing in the world and I took a sip and I felt like my world was melting and only I and the cup of blood existed. "This is so good. Wow! Extremely good!" I took another sip and then everything was over. "Can I have more?" I smiled trying to convince Mr.Sepherus. I felt my wound close up in an instant. "No, that's enough for today, you'll get obsessed with it, you're too new. Come, let's get your mind in other things." He took my hand and I grabbed Angelina's hand." Where are you taking us?" I asked still trying to balance myself since I was still light-headed. "To your dorms, get some rest, tomorrow we start the new schedule so you better get some sleep because you're not going to have a lot." And with that we went to our dorms and Mr.Sepherus left right after we thanked him.

The sun was coming up. "It's still weird seeing the sun instead of the moon rising up to sleep." I put my hand in the sunlight and I felt the heat it gave of, but much more than normal. "We vampires can walk in the sunlight but since you're just beginning you'll be a little sensitive but later on it gets normal like before." Angelina said as we were taking our clothes off. We both fell down on our beds and I drifted into a long sleep while Angelina read some book...what was it called??? An ember in the ashes? Yes ,great book. She seem very into the book.

Hours later I woke up feeling dirty and I decided to take a bath; I blow-dry my hair and put on my uniform. I was finishing organizing myself when I notice that it was warm. I was feeling overheated so I did what I had to do and changed the long sleeve to a short sleeve, I didn't really care about the sensitive skin. I can get over it. I was still feeling a little weak, I was supposed to feel alright since I drank blood but yet it felt weird. Something weird was happening to my body.

But for now I decided to ignore it, class went by but not before the funeral of several vampire students; no teacher were harmed in a deadly manner, the school felt sad and lonely, everything was very quiet, everyone mourning over their friends. I felt bad since I didn't get a chance to meet the people that had died and I didn't feel the whole emotion thing but I was still respectful and stood by them today.

Seeing the bodies all bitten made me remember I had been bitten by a wolf...and yet...I was still alive... I was going to think about the different possibilities when Angelina took my hand to go to class making me forget everything.

Class ended really fast and before I knew it we were in hunting class, Angelina and I went to change to our fighting gear. I grabbed my sword and it just felt lighter, must be getting used to it. "It feels odd to be wearing this again. One day you're fighting in a battlefield and another you're just training." Angelina said while putting her combat boots. "Yes, I guess..."I was very silent not because I was sad, I just felt odd. "What's wrong Katherine?" She sat next to me. "It's just weird that in less than a month all of this has happened. I think it's just going too fast for my own good, I even feel sick." I cupped my face. "Yeah, I've notice you look paler than normal...But I think some hunting exercise can get your mind off of this. Come on! Let's go win the game." She grabbed my hand and we headed off.

We arrive at the classroom which was more like a forest...well the forest was the classroom.

It was  dark but some candles lighted the place up. It was kind of romantic except for the one hundred people wearing combat outfits. Mr.Sepherus was in the middle of a circle which we all took place in. All our friends were there, except Mary, she was in the hospital, trying to recover. That wolf had damage her body in a level that I couldn't explain myself how she was still alive, She was recovering fast as all vampires do but not as fast as a healthy vampire. I wanted to visit her as soon as possible.

"Alright class, tonight we are going to have a friendly battle, we will be divided into two groups, I will choose two captains and those two captains will choose their teams, the goal is to get all the flags from the other group and get to the finishing line. We will have all night since we have started the new training schedule, so good luck to the new ones, hopefully you won't die of needing sleep. Alright let's start!" We all said yes, I got a little nervous since well, I won't be sleeping, hopefully my body resists, please do. "The captains will be Damon Black and ..... Angelina Whitebird! Get up here." They climbed to the little mountain where Mr.Sepherus was in. Hopefully I don't get chosen last. Angelina went first and chose me. I just smile at her. Yay. I just love her.

The groups were already established, 50, 50 and I was the only one unexperienced, I felt like the newbie, but what can I do. I did feel a little bit weird but I told myself it was me being the nervous person I always was. We were told by Mr.Sepherus that two other teachers were going to be watching us and taking notes on our weakness and strengths, and seeing that nothing got out of hands. We were team hawk and they were team shark. We had the north and east side of the forest and they had the south and west.

"Alright, at the count of three we will all get in positions protecting the flags of the group and we will begin". And with the count of three everyone started running to their positions. Angelina was  very good  with strategies. She told us that there were ten flags, two to three people should be protecting each flag, 5 more protecting the people who were protecting the flags and the rest trying to get the flags from the other group. She told me to follow her and I felt very relieved. Our little group, Angelina, Dan and me." Alright, you see that flag over there, Damon and two other men are guarding it, we have to distract the head and I know just the way." And with an evil grin I saw them look at me. "Oh boy.."

I made my way to Damon, hopefully plan seduce the guy worked, and I put a face of fear and completely lost-mind and I headed towards him. "Umm...excuse me...what part of the forest am I ?"And he turned around. Looking closely to him I could see that he was very handsome, and dark. "Katherine?" He asked with a confused face. Great he knew my name." Oh hey Damon,  can you tell me where am I, I swear I come in peace." I put my hands in the air in a peace position." Relax, we know you're new, you're at our side so your team should be in this direction." And he showed me the north side of the forest.  "Thanks, but are you completely  sure?" While I said that Angelina and Dan landed from the tree they were in and slowly cover the other two men's mouth with a cloth and they fainted...talk about rapist strategy but where do they get that liquid? And they grabbed the flag. Before Damon could answer he heard the flag move and he turn to look at me with an anger face. "You lied to me!" He just looked at me with a glare that if looks could kill that one would have been my funeral but he turned and started running towards Angelina and Dan. I tried to run but I was still, I couldn't move a muscle but after a second or so I ran. That was odd, my body is responding slow to my commands.

I ran after Damon but after a moment I just couldn't follow them anymore, my body went into shocked and I couldn't breathe, oh my am I dying? Not yet! I'm still a baby!!

*** (Sclera-The white thing in our eye, Iris -the one that holds our eye color)***

HE GUYS!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS  CHAPTER! PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE, THE PICTURE IN THE TOP IS THE PICTURE OF THE OUTFIT KATHERINE HAS FOR BATTLE! EXCEPT FOR THE TATTOO.

EDITED

XOXO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
56.3K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...
536 25 44
Luna, a beauty, a beast all in one. Left to fend for herself. Born to a vampire. Considered a human. However, neither vampire nor human. Not everythi...
4.4K 142 16
Electra Blue. A 17 year old girl with strength, power, knowledge and beauty. She is a Rainbow wolf. Not telling anyone what she is she is thrown do...