Good Meets Bad

By book_movie_love85_

Lucy Grant has a bad life. Her mom died 6 months ago and her dad hits her. She also gets bullied at school. S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Not an update but info
Decision
Published
Eller

Chapter 18

9.2K 223 34
By book_movie_love85_

<Austin's POV>

~Like a small boat on the ocean. Sending big waves, into motion. Like how a single word can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion. All those things I didn't say wreaking balls inside my brain. I wills scream them loud tonight can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song, take back life song, prove I'm alright song. My powers turned on starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes cause I still got a lot of fight left in me.~

Lucy kept singing. We were driving from the school back home and it was late. I grabbed her hand and kept my other hand on the steering wheel. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Lucy asked. I looked at her.

"Why wouldn't I? I have you." I said. She smiled.

"The senior prom looks interesting this year." I said. She smiled more.

"Yeah it does, but I don't care. I honestly don't want you waisting your money on me." Lucy said. I looked at her.

"I would always waist my money on you. When you need it or don't its yours. My phone password isnt but the money is." I said. She laughed.

"Also I wasn't inviting you." I said. She looked at me.

"Oh really." She said.

"Yep." I said nodding.

"Oh. I see how it is." She said. I chuckled. "Can you promise to give me anything I want?" Lucy asked.

"Absolutely. Promise." I said.

"Phone password." She said.

"Except for that." I said. She laughed.

"Nope. I said anything and you promised. Phone password." She said. I chuckled.

"Never gonna happened." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Well. I would give you my phone password so you know that I'm loyal. Honest. Well guess what baby. I'm with you no one else. Nothing can change that. I love you. Period. End of discussion." I said. She smiled. I kissed her and we pulled up to my house.

"Do you want to stay here tonight or Pipers?" I asked. She smiled.

"Here." She said. I nodded and ran to get the bags. I grabbed the bags that had our clothes in it and put them by the laundry room. Lucy started getting out of the car. I grabbed the bags with our stuff. Leaving Lucy with grabbing nothing. She crossed her arms. I ran up and put them in the room. I ran back down and saw Lucy locking the car and getting out of it. She has the keys. I ran up to her and picked her up. She screamed and stabbed me with the keys.

"Ow!" I yelled. She jumped down.

"What the hell was that for!" She said smacking my arm.

"I was going to pick you up and bring you in the house." I said holding my eye. She stabbed me in the eye. It didn't go all the way through, but my eyelid is scratched.

"You never sneek up behind someone and randomly pick them up!" She yelled. She smacked my arm than looked at my eye.

"You will be okay. Nothing serious." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"I got myself one bad good girl." I said. She smiled and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed against the car door and kissed her. I deepened the kiss and moved my hand on her cheek. I started kissing her neck and she giggled like she always does. I think its hot. Also cute how every other girl moans and she is over here giggling. I pulled away and tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear. I smiled at her and pulled closer. I buried my face in her neck holding her tightly. Her arms were around my neck and her head was on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I asked. She giggled. Maybe because I talked and my face is still buried in her neck.

"For being my bad boy." She said. I smiled.

"And thank you for being my good girl." I said. She smiled and hugged me again.

"I love you." She said with her voice cracking. I looked at her she was crying. I wiped a tear away from her eye. I rested my forehead on hers. A tear fell down my cheek.

"I love you." I said. I smashed my lips on hers. She moved her arms around my neck. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I had my hand on her lower back. I started walking to the door. I opened it and started walking up the stairs. I opened my door and kicked it close. I sat her on the bed. I pulled away and took of my shirt. I picked her back up sitting on the bed with her on my lap. I started kissing her neck and she giggled. I smiled and laughed a little I laid her down with me on top.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah I am." She said. I smashed my lips to hers. I smiled a little at how perfect the moment is. Also how much I love her.

<Unknown POV>

"Good their doing it. That means its gonna hurt both of them even more. Were bumping the thing to sometime this week now. Only when Lucy is all alone. You guys understand." I said to them. The nodded. I smiled than walked away. Let's see how much fun this is going to be.

<A/N>
Hey! Cliffhanger! Hope you guys enjoyed! Who do you think the unknown is? What's next for Austin and Lucy?

¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 15
Lily Jones is a 17 year old girl. She's had a tragic experience in life and is later on forced to move to a different school. She is smart and always...
4.8K 231 29
Being in a group home wasn't ideal for anyone, but for the six teenagers, it was the best they could get out of the crappy system. In other's eyes, i...
1.1M 31.8K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
239 1 4
*Full Available on Amazon and free in Kindle Unlimited. Also available in Audio.* FINALIST IN THE READER'S FAVOURITE BOOK AWARDS 2018. Sometimes, you...