Sarah Montana Living In The B...

Por Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Mais

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 29. No Way Out Of This

14.7K 125 8
Por Cellienda

Another hot pic of Channing Tatum, who's Darrén :) ------------>

_______

I won't run away this time. I'm not a coward anymore. I think. I won't let the fear of money and influence win against me. I stand up against this and know that I'll win no matter what. I believe in myself. But I still don't see an exit out of this mess. He's threatening me to everything, and I recognised the way he did it to me like Marilynne did to Emíne, even though she's clueless. Darrén opened up my eyes. I heard a big bang from the door and looked there.

That was my rescue. I guess.

"Darrén?" I said. He looked tired.

"Hey." he said, all panting.

"Wha-What are you doing here?!" Mom and Marcus was looking at him, all restless.

"I followed you. And heard some yelling so I had to check if everything was fine-"

"Everything is beyond fine!" Marcus smiled and laughed. It was not a pleasant laugh(to him it may be but not to me).

"Who are you?" Darrén asked.

"Hmpf." he said all arrogant because he didn't know. "Sadly I'm her father." He pointed at me. I glared at him and Darrén noticed how my anger was surrounding me and knew he couldn't trust him. He smiled even more.

"What are you waiting for? Give me everything!"

"I'm not giving you anything!" I shrieked.

"Oh yes you are, or I'll spill everything of how selfish you are!" Tears started gushing into my eyes. I didn't want to cry. The last thing on my list is to cry in front of the two persons who left me in despair. Darrén kept looking at me then back at Marcus. He refused to believe that I have parents that are exactly like his. Maybe even worse in my case because they are threatening me.

This is the most awful situation ever. I understood why I left the other day when he came. It just feels like he is pushing me into a corner or something and I can't refuse.

I have no other choice. I have to go with the flow. I can't risk to lose everything. The tears loose off my eyes because I got too emotional. Dad cracked a smile even when he knew it was the best not to.

"Fine."

¤¤¤

They had finally left. They were talking about transferring all my money from my bank account to theirs. I didn't even listen but every time they noticed that I was spacing out they slapped me on the face. Really hard. They were all smiling and I could tell that they knew it was a turnover of their life. Mine too, but not in a positive way. The door slammed and I heard them yell all happily when they went outside. No yelling inside here I guess. We were not really happy.

"What was that?" Darrén asked. I had forgotten that he was here and explained to him. Then he noticed that Chris was on the couch with dried tears looking into the empty air.

"Chris?" he said and looked really sad because he knew how Chris felt about it. He didn't answer and I finally understood what situation I was in right now. Darrén is looking at Chris! The real thing. What if he suspect something when he doesn't act like I do when I am Chris? I didn't worry much about that part since I knew how dense Darrén is but there might be a possibility.

I helped him to wake Chris up from his own world. I knew that world because I was there all the time just some minutes ago. It's because all the sadness that cover yourself from the reality and send you away to the unknown world that has nothing but darkness. You run and run and try to get away. Calling for help but nobody can hear you. You're all alone. I desperately shook his shoulder because I knew how he felt when he called my name in his head.

"CHRIS!" I screamed all desperate. What if his conscious stays there forever? I can't live without him. Especially not when I am going through this crisis. He finally woke up and I hugged him.

"Thank god." was all that got out of me.

"W-What happened?" he asked all confused.

"You were gone for a while...-" I said but he interrupted me.

"Wha-What happened with mom and dad? Did you sort it out?"

I looked away. How can I explain it? Sort it out isn't the right word. Rather than sort out I let them do anything. He understood and we went quiet.

"Hey you look pale. Want some water Chris?" Darrén popped in. He looked at him with twitched eyebrows. I knew what he though. It was something like "Who are you?" and "Do I know you, why are you talking to me?". It was actually a bit fun but I couldn't laugh when Marcus and mom - no I'm not calling her mom since she doesn't deserve it either - Carolynne just shattered my life and left all the pieces for me to pick up.

"Um- Chris, that's Darrén. I guess you have a bit loss of memory because of the shock. He's your roommate at East Creket." I said it clearly so that he'd understand and go with it.

"Oh. Wh-What's up Darrén?" he said without any emotion in it. He still couldn't talk normally after the shock and was shaking. Darrén went somewhere and came back with bread and water.

"Sorry, but I don't really know how to cook food. This is all I can get for you." he told Chris.I looked at him, all surprised. Did Darrén just bring bread and water to Chris? He saw how I was looking.

"Krystal... Sorry for using the kitchen however I want but I can't say that he's fine." I nodded and took that as a good answer. While Darrén sometimes looked somewhere else Chris always threw weird looks to me. I didn't understand the meaning of why though.

"So what did your parents mean they wanted all the money?" I had forgotten for the moment that he doesn't know I'm Sarah.

"J-Just what you said. I got a good job and they want those money." I lied and knew that he was falling for it.

"Oh. Okay." he answered. "Now I don't want to be rude but can I stay here tonight? I can't really relax at the dorm when I know that Chris is being like this." That's so sweet. He'd really do that for his roomies? Each day that pass by I know for sure that Darrén turns out to be a great guy. He isn't some guy that wants to sleep with every hot girl that comes in his way.

"Of course." I had answered with a wide smile. 

••• 

I woke up and noticed that Darrén was next to me. Yes, he slept with me(not in that way!). But I wasn't thinking about it so much as I'd usually do since all this stuff happened and I could just lie on bed thinking about it. I was surprised to find Darrén making breakfast. He had messed up several times I saw because the trashcan was full of burned eggs.

"I don't really think that cooking is for you..." I laughed and he pretended to be hurt.

"Just wanted to help since I stayed here." he replied.

"Hey, did I return something when I stayed at yours?" I argued because he made me feel a bit mean because I stayed without doing anything.

"Well, you did with your presence."

"What?"

"You know that my house isn't the best and sometimes it feels a bit lonely. It was fun having you over." he said in a amused tone.

"You stayed at his place sis?" Chris asked from nowhere making me jump and hit the fridge. Darrén tried to not laugh even when he held his mouth he let it out at last.

"U-Uh- I... We did homework!" Chris wasn't fooled and grinned a bit when Darrén couldn't see it.

"Okay... Homework..." he filled in to make Darrén believe that he actually was tricked. Darrén smiled and then walked to Chris.

"Did you grow taller?" he asked and put his hand on Chris. I'm amazed that he could actually tell because there's only about my pinky's length Chris has more than I. He tried to get a good excuse and since I was used to it I somehow managed.

"Well... You know that thing that your taller at the mornings than at night!" I tried to convince him. He totally fell for it since that is kind of true. Before I moved into the dorm, I had a lamp in my room that hanged really low and whenever I woke up and stood my head always reached it and it felt like a crown to me. But when the night came I tried again but I couldn't reach my head up by then. And the circle goes on.

"We better get to school!" I said to break the weird atmosphere. He dropped the topic as soon as he heard me. Wait. Did I just tell him to go to school with me as Krystal?

"I mean... You two better get there now!" They nodded and I dragged Chris with me telling him to give me his clothes so that I could change into him and go. But he did refuse to change into me because he didn't want to cross dress. I left without him with a stupid reason to Darrén saying that Krystal is in the bathroom or something. 

•••

"Are you better now?" Darrén asked. Surprisingly, he cared a lot about Chris. Or me?

"Yeah." I smiled. "All fine." I did see that he was surprised that I/Chris recovered so fast and actually thought that he suspected something. But that can't be, this is Darrén.

But I still felt nauseous after all this giving my money to my parents. I had a bad feeling all over my body. I laid down on the bed and couldn't help sighing. I bet Tom and Darrén were exchanging guy looks to each other, signing why I'm like this.

"Care to tell us?" Darrén smiled. He was like a sun to me, when I needed some light he always came and lit up the room, so much that it blinded me. In a good way.

"Some day. Just not now." I buried my face into the pillow. Darrén's not a person who forces someone to tell to satisfy his curiosity. That much I know.

"It's just that... Your parents kind of are alike to mine." That trigged my mind. His mom did help them to become evil.

"Uh... Yeah." I said, not planning to tell him. He'd be furious with his mom and I know that Darrén is protective enough with these stuff that he'd sacrifice himself to save me. I won't let him do something like that. As I have said before, this is my business. No one else's.

I have to fix this somehow. They know my secret and that's just enough to shatter my whole life if I stand up to them. Okay, that's clear - I can't stand up to them and make them change their minds.

But I actually don't think there's another choice if I want to get out of this.

There's no way out.

______________

I have noticed many stuff that has been wrong spelled so excuse me for that. I sometimes read my story in my cellphone to check those but I always end up not finding it when I edit it. So please tell me if there's something wrong :)

COMMOTE!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...
A Girl's Diary Por dodo

Ficção Adolescente

63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...
199 13 18
What's more uncomfortable than your ex revenge-posting your nudes? Falling for his frat brother. Krystal's freshman year of college was supposed to b...