Save Me

بواسطة nickel_is_awesome

Looks can be deceiving, never trust anyone you just meet because everyone has some evil to them. المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1K 24 2
بواسطة nickel_is_awesome

I blinked my eyes open and stared around the room I was being held captive in. There were about nine or ten other girls in the room including me and they all were doing their own thing. My hands were tied behind my back and I was laying on a bed, which was one of many. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out because I was too scared to talk. All the girls looked older than me and I didn't know what they wanted to do with me or what they were gonna with me. One of the many girls with blonde hair looked over at me her brown eyes meeting mine as a smile formed on her face.

"Hey guys, she's up." She said and all the girls stopped what they were doing and looked over at me. I stared at all of them my eyes wide and my mouth agape as I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"She looks young, how old are you sweetie?" My eyes darted over to the short, brunette with green eyes standing closest to my bed.

"I-I'm 15." I managed to stutter out only for her eyes to widen as she looked over at the other girls.

"And what's your name?" Another brunette asked her dark brown eyes keeping eye contact with me as I watched her take a step towards me.

"Riley. Riley Everhart." I said and the first brunette that talked to me gave me a wide smile before she sat down on the end of my bed.

"Hi, Riley, I'm Ramona." She smiled and reached around me her long fingers working on untying the rope around my wrists.

"I'm Melina." The other brunette said bending down in front of me to stare me straight in the eyes. "And none of us here are going to hurt you, none of us want this so we help each other out okay? Especially the young ones and you are the youngest here so we are gonna look out for you and nothing bad will happen to you while you are with us. I'm one of the oldest and I've been doing this for a few years now so I'm pretty experienced. Both Ramona and I help with the new girls or the young girls." She said and I felt the rope drop off of my wrists causing me to instantly pull my wrists up to my chest and rub them gently.

"How's your face feeling?" Ramona asked coming around the bed to stand next to Melina.

"It hurts." I said remembering that the boy who bought me had punched me in the face.

"Yeah, Cody is notorious for hurting the younger girls. See, there are two sections here, the younger and older girls. This room is for all the girls age 15 to 18, so like the underage girls and then there is another room for 19 and up. Cody takes care of this room and all of us which can sometimes be good and sometimes be bad. He isn't the best but he isn't the worst, the older girls have it worse." Melina said sitting on the bed next to what I assumed would be my bed. At least I knew the boys name now so I didn't have to keep calling him mystery boy.

"How old are you two?" I asked putting my hands on my face since they were slightly cold.

"Both of us are 17, I turn 18 in a month and Ramona turns 18 in about three months." Melina said as Ramona motioned another girl over here. This girl was a Latino with her tan skin, long, dark black hair and perfect body. She had heavy eye make up and stared me down before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Camila can you get me a cold towel please?" Ramona asked nicely and the girl, Camila, glared at me before letting out a huff and stomping across the room to what I assumed was a bathroom.

"Right now there are about ten of us but by the end of the day there will only be five of us. I don't know why Cody brought another girl into this, he just complained that he needed to clean up some of the girls that were here." Melina said as I stated at her confused.

"How long was I passed out?" I asked pressing my hands to my aching face.

"Um you got here last night and it's about one o'clock now so I would say a decent 12 hours maybe." She said as Ramona nodded and Camila came back a wash cloth in her hands. She handed it to me her eyes still glaring at me causing me to shift uncomfortably.

"Thank you, Camila." I said giving her a small smile which she ignored and just walked away sitting down next to another Latino girl.

"She will warm up to you eventually." Ramona said giving me a small smile as one of the two doors to the room opened and the boy from last night, Cody, walked in a small smirk on his face. Melina instantly pulled me up holding me in my spot as all the girls formed a straight line across the beds. I stood in between Melina and Ramona both of them helping to hold me up.

"As you bitches know today some of you will be leaving." He said walking back and forth in front of all of us his shoes slapping the wooden floor. He stopped in front of me the smirk growing on his face. "And some of you will not be leaving. Have all of you met Riley? She's our newest little slut." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the line the girls all looking at me as I looked down the tears forming in my eyes.

"You are an asshole." I snarled pulling my arm out of his grip earning a few gasps from the girls.

"Bitch, what?" He yelled taking a step towards me as I took a step back.

"Veda is going to find me and she will kill you when she gets here." I said keeping my eyes level with his, I didn't want him to see how scared I actually was of him.

"She can't find a dead body if it's buried now can she?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly only making his smirk take over his face again. "Got nothing else to say?" He asked a taunting tone in his voice as I just shook my head my eyes darting to the ground. "Didn't think so. Lunch is ready downstairs so everybody go and remember what happens if you try to run or wander away." The girls slowly walked out of the room and Ramona grabbed my arm pulling me with her as I followed her out of the room, Cody following me.

"You okay?" Ramona asked pulling me up to her side so she could talk to me without Cody completely hearing. I nodded in response and walked down the large steps be extra cautious so I wouldn't trip and fall down the large staircase.

"Riley, if you ever pull shit like that again, I will murder you." Cody said as we reached the bottom of the staircase and he walked past me to the large kitchen. I followed the rest of the girls into a large dining room and sat down next Ramona and Melina. I looked ahead of me staring back at a petite girl with dirty blonde hair and dull green eyes with large bags underneath them. She glared at me, clenching and unclenching her jaw as she kept her eyes locked onto mine. I looked down at the wooden table even though I could still feel her burning gaze locked on me.

"Oye! Puta, déjala en paz!" Camila yelled pointing at the girl in front of me as she stood up the other Latino girl standing with her.

"I understood bitch, speak English you bitch!" The girl in front of me yelled standing up as well even though she was taller than both Camila and her friend, the two didn't back down.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cody screamed storming back into the room making me jump slightly as the three girls all quickly sat back down only allowing Cody to walk around the table and stare at all of us. "You causing drama, Riley?" He stood behind me and I sat staring down at the table my whole body starting to shake as my hands started to sweat. "Is Riley starting drama, Kristi?" He asked and the girl in front of me laughed causing me to look up.

"Yeah, she is." She smirked and my eyes widened as she glared at me the wide smirk on her stupid face.

"No she isn't!" Camila screamed standing up as she stared at Cody. "La puta está mintiendo!"

"I don't speak Spanish." He said grabbing my shoulder as I started to cry all of the girls looking at me as Ramona just watched her eyes wide whereas Melina stood up and wedged herself between Cody and I.

"Riley didn't even do anything! Kristi is lying again!" Melina yelled and I watched as Cody pressed up against her forcing her back into my chair.

"Sit the fuck down." He growled into her face as the two glared into each others eyes.

"This is bullshit, I've had enough!" Camila yelled and picked a chair up holding it over her head causing Cody to jump back as she swung the chair at him.

"Put the chair down! Are you insane?!?!" He yelled pulling a gun out of the waistband of his pants and pointing it at Camila who kept the chair held over her head. Melina looked over at her and the two nodded at each other causing Melina to tackle Cody, her arms wrapped around his waist as he shot the gun in the direction of the door, the bullet going right through it.

"Now! Run!!" Melina screamed causing Ramona to grab my arm and pull me towards the door as Camila helped to hold Cody down leaving the other Latino girl to run with us as the others, except Kristi, followed her.

"Maritza, the door!" Ramona yelled as I watched Cody struggle slightly with the two girls holding him down. The other Latino girl, Maritza, pushed her way to the door and pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and quickly unlocked the door kicking it open with her foot as the other girls all ran out running in different directions.

"Camila and Melina, come on!" Ramona yelled and the two jumped up and ran out the door as the few of us that were still near the door sprinted after them. I knew Cody was right behind us and that he could and would easily take us back and kill all of us. I felt myself slowing down, and that scared me because I did not want to die, not like this. Maritza grabbed my arm and pulled me up shoving me in front of her so she could pull me if I slowed down again.

"We just need to get to the main part of the city and we will be fine!" Melina yelled as we ran down the road a car turning onto the road and driving towards us causing us to try and run for the sidewalk. The car turned and pulled up onto the sidewalk blocking most of the road and the sidewalk. The car turned off and I turned around Cody angrily standing behind us.

"Well shit." Camila said and the doors to the large car that had nearly hit us opened causing my eyes to widen as I stared at the people who stepped out of the car.

"Riley giving you trouble?" Cameron asked a smirk on his face as he leaned against the car his eyes wandering over all the girls.

"What do you want?" Cody asked grabbing Camila who was trying to run away even though we all knew we would get caught.

"I heard you needed to sell a few girls." Cameron started but Gilinsky stepped out of the car and gave me a wide smirk as he finished what Cameron was trying to say.

"And since you took Riley from us, we need another girl to fuck." Gilinsky finished wrapping his arm around Maritza's waist causing her to grimace and try to pull away from him.

"Alright, this is all that's left, the rest ran." Cody said as I backed away from Gilinsky and Cameron scared.

"You...and you." Cameron said pointing to Ramona and Melina causing my blood to run cold.

"W-What? You can't! You can't do this!" I screamed trying to run at the two even though Cody was now holding me back.

"$40,000." Cody said and Cameron handed him a check giving me a wide smirk.

"Have fun tonight, Riley." He smirked and I glared at him trying to pull away from Cody.

"Girls, go." Cody ordered and Melina walked away pulling a shocked and startled Ramona with her.

"You can't do this! They don't deserve this!" I screamed and Cody pulled something out of his pocket and jabbed it into my side sending a shock of electricity through my body. I collapsed into his arms my body shaking as I sobbed. Cameron opened the passenger door and turned around to look at me concern flashing across his eyes before he got into the car and slammed the door. I felt the electricity jolt through my body once again.

"Stop you'll kill her!" Camila yelled trying to help me even though Cody was holding her too. Maritza tried to pry his hand away from me but all that happened was he grabbed her too. My body was still shaking uncontrollably as Cody held me in his arm. Camila was in his other arm still trying to get away as Maritza also tried to get away. Cody didn't even care and just kept walking dragging us along with him, which didn't bother anybody that lived over here seeing as most of them probably kidnapped girls or had girls still kidnapped in their house. I suddenly felt cold chills form all over my body my lips trembling even more than before. I felt my body twitching and it scared me that I had no control over my body right now because what if Cody tried anything with me? I won't be able to defend myself against him and that really scared me. I knew we were nearing his house again seeing as we had been walking for a long time, Maritza and Camila had stopped trying to get away by now since it was pointless. 

We finally reached the house and he set me on the ground seeing as I was the only one would wouldn't run, since I couldn't. He unlocked the door and walked up the steps dragging Camila and Maritza behind him and leaving me at the front step. I started to sob trying to move my body even though I couldn't and I knew that. 

"Help me! Somebody help me!" I screamed my words sounding slightly slurred and muffled since I was sobbing so much. I let out a wail and prayed that somebody would hear me and come help or call the police. "Please, help me." I cried the tears blurring my vision as my body tingled from being tasered by Cody. 

"Hey, shut-up." Cody said walking back outside and lifting me up and holding me like I was a baby.

"Let go of me." I sobbed trying to move my body, which didn't work at all.

"Calm down, you're okay." He said closing the door with his back as I proceeded to have a small panic attack. I tried to calm myself down and regain my regular breathing pattern but every time I looked over at Cody the panic attacks just kept coming. He carried me up the staircase my sobs echoing throughout the house as I could faintly hear screaming coming from one of the rooms upstairs. I let my head fall onto his arm a surge of pain flowing through my body. He walked down the hallway and used his back to push open the door to a small room an old mattress in the corner of the room with an old chair in the center. He dropped me into the chair and strapped my ankles and wrists to the chair my cries echoing throughout the small room. 

"Don't do this to me." I begged looking up at Cody as he stepped back staring at me as I sat helplessly in the chair. 

"Shouldn't have run, Riley." He said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. There were no lights in the room although there was a small window at the top of the wall near the ceiling letting some light stream in. 

It's crazy to think that just in the matter of 24 hours I had made a few friends who were already gone and their lives were at risk because of me. I was stuck sitting in this room my face still sore and swollen from Cody punching me and my body was still feeling tingly and in pain from Cody who tazed me. I was hungry and scared and since I could hear one of the other girls screaming, I knew it would be soon that I would be the one screaming seeing as Cody was pretty angry with me. I continued to cry small screams coming out of my mouth every so often. I knew that Cody wasn't going to come back to help me yet I still tried. Just like how I knew that I wouldn't be able to get out of the chair and I still tried focussing all my energy on escaping. 

I'm pretty sure it has been about two or three hours since Cody first locked me in the room and by now I was very hungry, tired, scared, and depressed. My body felt weak and I was just tired in general. I wanted to get out of this chair and I wanted to go home and see my mom. I wanted to go to school, which is saying a lot seeing as it's school. I closed my eyes a few tears running down my face quickly followed by a choked sob. I heard the door open and my eyes quickly flashed open as Cody walked into the dark room the little amount of light that was streaming in through the small window reflecting on his face. 

"Hi, Riley." He cooed walking around me as I sat in the chair my eyes locked on the unpainted wall in front of me. "You must be hungry, yeah? Or do you have to use the bathroom? Why don't you just get up and do what you have to do?" He smirked stopping in front of me so I was forced to look at him. "Oh wait, you are tied to a chair." He mocked me his eyes looking me up and down slowly before they darted over to the door and he let out a small chuckle. He took two large steps towards me grabbing my face in his hand my tears falling onto the top of his hand. He stared into my eyes his eyes seeming to search for something in mine. He pulled his hand away and let it smack my face the burning pain in my cheek only making me cry harder. A satisfactory grin spread across his face as he stepped back clearly happy with the even more upset state I was now in. He turned around and started to walk out of the room, but of course my big mouth had to get in the way of everything.

"You are sick! When my mom gets-" I didn't even get to finish before he was standing over me again his hands slowly wrapping around my neck choking me.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" He screamed in my face as I glared at him the tears pouring down my face as I struggled to breath, let alone get out of the chair. "Do you want me to kill you?!?!"

"Kill me! Kill me!!" I screamed out with the last bit of air I had left in my body. He let go of my neck and I instantly took in as much air as I could my body hunching over in the chair. He unstrapped my ankles and wrists my body falling onto him as I cried his arms wrapping around my body. He lifted me up and dropped me onto the mattress in the corner of the room.

"I'm going to kill you, Riley, but I'm going to make you wait. I'm going to kill you when you least expect it, when you don't see it coming, when you don't want it." He said as I closed my eyes swallowing back the bile in my throat. He walked out of the room the door slamming and locking behind him. I laid on the mattress crying because it wasn't even a bed, it was a mattress lying on the floor. 

I wanted to die more than anything right now, I wanted everything to be over with and for it to all be better now. I wrapped my own hands around my neck trying to choke myself although I knew that my body wouldn't let me. My hands dropped down to my sides and to the mattress my eyes staying closed as the tears ran down my face. I let out a shaky sigh and tried to let myself fall asleep even though I knew I would have nightmare's throughout the whole night. I finally started to drift off to sleep ignoring the screams coming from outside with only one thought running through my mind.

I want to die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is a depressing chapter, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for not updating but....(((((-: hahah I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!

xoxo

Nicole(:

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Lights Out بواسطة Jay

غموض / الإثارة

7.6K 164 22
Hi, I'm Jordan. And I'm dating the vamous, Shawn Mendes. And I travel all the time with all the guys associated with Magcon, and their girlfriends. S...
1.3M 8.7K 168
"i plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future" a jack gilinsky instagram story [lowercase intended] #3 SOCIAL #6 OMAHA
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...