Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 30

235 15 0
By 24_7_dreamer

I'm so into you
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Say you got me so confused
I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm So Into You~SWV

Jayden's POV

"King, Queen this is my niece Kayla and my nephew Kayden." I say.

We are at the park and we decide that today would be cool to let the kids meet. Jayla, Kevin, Angelica, Peanut, and Evangeline are all here.

"Do you want to go swing?" Angelica asks them.

"Yeah!" all four kids shout.

"Go on, if y'all need help, come to one of us." Evangeline yells as the run towards the swings.

"We will!" they shout back.

"I think that this is a good idea. Kayla and Kayden need some kids to hang out with." Jayla sits at a picnic table.

"Yeah, I wish that they could've met on a happy event, but that's fine." Evangeline states.

"When are your aunt and uncle leaving?" I ask Evangeline.

"Sometime tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." she answers.

"Oh. What made you two decide to come?" I point to Peanut and Angelica.

"We need to learn more about this kid stuff, so we figured why not watch some kids." Angie takes a pickle out of her bag.

"Just to help make us sound less pedophile-ish, we need to see how kids should act with kids their age. That's why we're going to babysit the Nelson kids tonight." Peanut says.

"Well, that's smart. But I'm going to be honest. No matter how prepared you think you are, you never are when it comes to kids." Kevin sits next to Jayla.

"What's the worst part of it?" Angie questions.

"The punishing. I mean yeah you're supposed to do it, but it's hard, especially, when they give you that I'm sad face." Jayla says.

"Yeah, but if this baby step out of line, it's going to get a spanking. As it grows spankings, will turn into whoppings." Angelica rubs her small belly.

"You better not leave no bad ass child with me, or I'm gonna get my mama's belt. She used to whop everyone with that belt." Evangeline starts to cry silently.

I walk over to her and take her hand. I pull her up and give her a hug.

"We will be going on a walk, we will be back here in like thirty, fourty-five minutes." I tell them.

"Alright, if we decide to go somewhere real quick, we'll call to let you two know." Peanut says.

"Alright." I turn towards a short trail.

I take her down this small trail. I hold her hand as we walk. I stop on this little bridge.

"It's beautiful out here." she looks at the little stream going under the bridge.

"Yeah, I come out here when I need to think. Or when I just need peace."

"Do you ever come out here to cry?"

"When I need to." I go behind her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she leans her head back on me. I feel her body shake with silent sobs. I let her cry as I just hold onto her.

"Thanks for taking me here, I needed it." she turns around in my arms and hugs me.

"Your welcome." I hug her.

"Let's get back. Knowing Angie, she probably is starting to get hungry."

"Yeah, let's go back."

We arrive back where everyone is and we decide to go to Denny's. We put two tables together so we all can sit close to each other.

"Have you talked to the rentals?" Jayla asks me.

"Nope. She keeps calling from Mrs. Waits phone." I take a sip of my Pepsi.

"How do you know that it's her calling?" Evangeline drinks her Sprite.

"The day that Jayla let Mrs. Waits know that she was back, I told her to text me the number thirteen whenever she is about to call me." I look at the menu.

"Have you guys decided what you want to eat?" the waiter ask.

We all order our food. We have a small conversation as we wait for our food. The food comes and we eat.

"Cupcake, can we get ice cream or dessert?" Queen comes up to Evangeline.

"I don't know..." she hesitates.

"Pwease, pumpkin wants some too." Queen pleads.

"That is true. I'm really carving for something with peanut butter." Angie rubs her tummy.

"I guess we can get something." Evangeline smiles.

"Mommy we want some too." Kayla tells Jayla.

"Fine, get something. I might as well get something too." Jayla says.

We call the waiter back and we order dessert. I feed Evangeline some of mine and she feeds me some of hers. We are about to leave when Evangeline and Kayla go to the bathroom. I decide to wait for them and as I wait I see someone that I really don't want to see.

"Jayden? Weird seeing you here." Amber says.

"Hey Amber." I say awkwardly.

"Baby, are you..." Evangeline comes from the bathroom.

"Who's this uncle Jay?" Kayla looks at me.

"Um... It's complicated." I tell her.

"Is this the reason why you took me on that terrible date? Cause your with this... thing." Amber gestures to Evangeline.

"Bitch, who the hell you talkin to? Don't make me beat yo ass in front of a child." Evangeline looks at her.

"Baby calm down. I got it. Just take Kayla to the car and wait on me. Okay?" I kiss her on her soft lips.

"Ewww." Kayla giggles.

"Alright, I'll see you in the car. You so damn lucky that he stoped me. If he wasn't here, you would've been on that floor knocked the fuck out. If I was you I would be countin my blessings." Evangeline picks Kayla up and walks out of the restaurant.

"Hold up. Ain't that the girl who was our waitress on our first date?" Amber points out.

"Yes, she was."

"Oh, so that's how she knew you. You were fucking her."

"No, I was, and still am, dating her. The only reason I went out with you was because my dad told me too. And she's still a virgin."

"Why are you with her? She's beneath you."

"No she's not. You're beneath me. All you care about is money."

"At least I have it."

"Well, I don't care about that. Evangeline is who I'm with and that's all that matter."

"You're going to regret this. I could've been everything you ever wanted."

"No, you couldn't have." I walk out of Denny's.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I decided that Amber should show back up in the picture

It's that time again it's time for the QOTC

What is something that you are currently obsessed with?

Right now I am absolutely and totally infatuated with this grape juice. I don't even know where the person I got it from gets it. I drank three whole bottles of it. And they all about half a gallon each.

Thanks for everything

LOVE

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 10K 29
David and Jay Morris are a Father and son who have never seen eye to eye. Their destructive relationship becomes worse when they suddenly and unexpec...
83.3K 4.7K 33
⚠️Although not necessary, I suggest you read Torn first since this story references characters from that story and may contain some spoilers. ⚠️ Alic...
590K 20.2K 20
This is simple actually. He loves chocolate and he wants it and what he wants he gets.
220K 6.4K 34
Her insecurities started off with her skin and ended with her insides. Read to find out more.